PDA

View Full Version : [Saturn]Next power switch?

dem0n
12-03-04, 13:30
I was just wondering on what the saturn majority think about who'll get the next power switch after BD?

A few factions are really trying hard right now. My opinion is that TT won't get the next power switch definitly, because they can't take a shit without BD telling them how to do it. CM also won't because they just want their CMA OPs and thats it for them. TG won't also because half TG went BD anyway. TS won't because I just guess we have a few clans which are here for fun and not for the benefit of the rest of the faction. FA on the other hand... damn I never knew there were so many FA around until I started helping them at OP takeovers :P.

My opinion is that FA will get the next power switch on Saturn. What do the rest of ya think?

Haxxor
12-03-04, 13:35
dont talk shit

:D

FA Cant fight without Chran Tsunami TG and PP helping them even then they still get owned.

the thing you were saying about CMA ops is BS too the ppl in CM + TT dont want control of the map we just want a patch of it.

How fun is it really if one faction owns the map? its very fun for that faction. :D

L3m0n
12-03-04, 13:40
if TG sort there lifes out then maby them cos they have then numbers and some "skills" but need some good leadership

-=Bl@de=-
12-03-04, 13:43
DRE is gonna be the next hardcore faction imo

dem0n
12-03-04, 13:45
your commentary is unfounded... in every OP takeover FA did there was 1/50 of other factions so you can't say that FA has a HUGE support from 4 TS and 4 PP in a OP takeover, because when FA hits TT OPs and TT gets their ass whipped they call in 50 BD, like I said the other factions which support FA don't even make up to 1/50 of FA that show up... unlike TT. I get the feeling there is more BD protecting gabanium than TT.

as for CM you got me wrong, I didn't mean they don't care but that theyr not into "CONTROL TEH WRLD!!!!111oneoneone" like BD is, they said they want each type of OP there is, unlike BD which want to have 20 factories and 20 labs [don't criticise the values =P].

FA don't get owned, they just get ninjad 4 in the morning by TT.

P4mp3rk3
12-03-04, 13:48
Originally posted by Haxxor
FA Cant fight without Chran Tsunami TG and PP helping them even then they still get owned.

of course they get owned, these factions are only just starting to fight and are all "learning"

it's how TT started out as well, don't forget that

L3m0n
12-03-04, 13:51
Originally posted by dem0n
because when FA hits TT OPs and TT gets their ass whipped they call in 50 BD
50 BD? :rolleyes: never seen that many on at any one time! lol seen nibs before...

Sci-B0rg
12-03-04, 13:54
Actually FA used to be a great power months ago, but with saiyans and allies gone (or inactive), they seem to be weakened, well maybe theres a comeback coming up.

DestructionUK
12-03-04, 13:54
fear the ninjas...
fa do indeed ninja OP's im dre but i hear from CA about tt ops being taken and there are no tt online to support normally by the time CA arrive the FA, cahn, TS and Tg force has moed on (and CA are unable to stand any ground against them if they did show up :-/ ).

my understanding is that the NAP between TT and BD was severed a while ago now, tho i could be wrong..

L3m0n
12-03-04, 14:13
Originally posted by DestructionUK
fear the ninjas...
fa do indeed ninja OP's
indeed they do
but im still hopeing that DRE will have a go at OP wars they have some real l33t guys in there :D

-=Bl@de=-
12-03-04, 14:14
wheres C22 Bytor these days?

Q`alooaith
12-03-04, 14:15
my understanding is that the NAP between TT and BD was severed a while ago now, tho i could be wrong..

yea, it's gone from NAP to allance..

I mean, faction's should fight their own op war's not call in allied and neutral faction's..

SynC_187
12-03-04, 14:24
fear the ninjas...
fa do indeed ninja OP's im dre but i hear from CA about tt ops being taken and there are no tt online to support normally by the time CA arrive the FA, cahn, TS and Tg force has moed on (and CA are unable to stand any ground against them if they did show up :-/ ).

Waiting till no-one is online on purpose, fair enough its lame, but if you want an OP for its bonus', are you really going to sit around and wait for someone to come online to defend it?

Clownst0pper
12-03-04, 14:31
Blah blah blah

all factions ninja, if you dont think yours does, your head is up your ass, whos gives a fuck, there just OP's they dont do shit or mean shit. o_O

Lanigav
12-03-04, 14:38
dont talk shit

Both sides have had their fair share of defeats and victories. The pattern usually goes something like FA and its allies fighting to take a few ops, successfully fighting off TT and the few BD they occasionally bring along (though we've lost a few admittedly), taking the ops, people getting bored and going their seperate ways, and then TT easily killing the remaining defenders.

It would be nice if you and 40 other players didn't have to sit at an op for twelve or more hours after taking it to keep it. :\

Anywho, I think it'd be a kick in the pants if Diamond, Biotech, or NEXT actually owned an op for a change. ;)

Clownst0pper
12-03-04, 14:40
FA only ask FA to come. We cant stop other factions from fighting against BD or following us can we.

Dont be so fucking sad.

if they come, they come, whos gives a shit? there all 'enemies' against BD, so whats the big problem?

Sorry but Numbers > Skill, any day of the week

Lanigav
12-03-04, 14:47
Yeah, FA usually only request FA help, but some FA members notify other factions and they come as well.

That's by no means a bad thing as support is always welcome, but its not like FA is crying for help from other factions everytime an op battle happened. Not too long ago there was no one but FA, one TG, and one Protopharm who normally plays FA that took and defended Simmons.

So no, we're not a superpower by any means, but we can hold our own pretty well without outside help.

Clownst0pper
12-03-04, 14:50
I never hear any FA crying for help, we always keep it within faction chat, and the game is about having fun, and OP wars are fun, to shut people out just because some BD moan we bring every faction with us? then they are missing the entire point of playing if u ask me

Lanigav
12-03-04, 14:54
Agreed.

Original monk
12-03-04, 15:12
oboy again such a thread, last one was 25 pages long.

only ingame shit got said like: my clan > youre clan, my faction > youre faction etc etc, lots of bullshit i mean by that yeah, and ffcourse not to forget the loads of propaganda cartel was making for emself ... all allowed cause its to discuss "powershifts" ... imo its yust 1 big bunch of: KEEP IT INGAME SHIT

luckely g0rt cant report me to GM's now for trolling and hijacking "he's" thread ..

Gohei
12-03-04, 15:13
FA all the way. BD are going down any second

ezza
12-03-04, 15:15
Originally posted by Gohei
FA all the way. BD are going down any second oh look a faction jumper:rolleyes:

enjoy your 5 minute stay in cartel did you?

dem0n
12-03-04, 15:17
BAD usually dms someone from our clan to come if we got nothing better to do.

but mostly it's just FA like I said when FA takes an OP it's 70 FA and 10 other runners [mostly from TS or PP].

FA whipes TT, FA whipes TT again, TT call in BD [they got more BD help than FA has TS or PP together], FA whipe them out, TT BD attack again and FA whipe them out. I go to bed and wake up 8 in the morning all OPs FA took have been ninjad by then.

ezza
12-03-04, 15:20
ninja, hmm let me see last night we had 2 fights, you won the first after nearly all of the BD force sync'd or crashed(no i aint laying blame before one of you think im laying accusations down) then the second time when we didnt sync at chester( i think) we won, but what happened after that, you guys all must of logged, why? we were still up for a fight, guess you guys didnt fancy another beating, and you cant say it was ninja cos later on at the MB there was more FA there than there was CMs so fact is a lot of FA were still on and fighting, just not for there ops

Gohei
12-03-04, 15:21
Originally posted by ezza
oh look a faction jumper:rolleyes:

enjoy your 5 minute stay in cartel did you?

Lewl, faction jumper... Yeah i know i've done all the epics but I've been BD since i joined Red Symphony. Long before TG came barging into BD.

ezza
12-03-04, 15:22
Originally posted by Clownst0pper
I never hear any FA crying for help, we always keep it within faction chat, and the game is about having fun, and OP wars are fun, to shut people out just because some BD moan we bring every faction with us? then they are missing the entire point of playing if u ask me its funny how when we help TT or TT help us, or even when cartel team with titans we get all sorts of people saying oh look you need xyx and abc(names removed to protect the innocent :D ) complaining no end on ooc or trade, not saying its you but it does happen from your side of the factions

edit @ Gohei: what so you though Bd was gonna fall so you jumped over to FA, lol GG no RE

Gohei
12-03-04, 15:24
its funny how when we help TT or TT help us, or even when cartel team with titans we get all sorts of people saying oh look you need xyx and abc(names removed to protect the innocent :D ) complaining no end on ooc or trade, not saying its you but it does happen from your side of the factions

Cartel never does that, right ?

ezza
12-03-04, 15:29
did i say that? no, im saying if you can do it so can we.

Gohei
12-03-04, 15:32
No i went FA cus they have a lot more enemys.
BD used to be the small PKing faction cus of all OP wars clan in TG. Now theres a massive force of pro BD everywhere, so if you want to PvP in pepperpark or at MB, good luck doing it as a BD.

ezza
12-03-04, 15:33
i have np cos i kill a lot of BD and TT now, who cares not me

HumphreY
12-03-04, 15:35
ninja, hmm let me see last night we had 2 fights, you won the first after nearly all of the BD force sync'd or crashed(no i aint laying blame before one of you think im laying accusations down) then the second time when we didnt sync at chester( i think) we won, but what happened after that, you guys all must of logged, why? we were still up for a fight, guess you guys didnt fancy another beating, and you cant say it was ninja cos later on at the MB there was more FA there than there was CMs so fact is a lot of FA were still on and fighting, just not for there ops

Maybe you should've checked the time after the second fight. The main FA forces were fighting long before action at Regent and Chester. We took all the ops down from Simmon up to Regent hours before that. Maybe the fight at Regent was the first one of the day for you but actually already the fifth OP FA hacked that day. Actually it was not even planned to hack any BD Ops. The original goal was to whip the remaining TT ops from the world map (which we accomplished leave out foster) But somehow people got way of op-taking spree so we headed for Regent.

After we kicked your ass at Regent it was something round midnight central european time. It was a thursday so many logged out cause of next day job. Those who still continued fight at chester were not even half organized as we were at Regent (no team, no TS, no hack plans, nothing). Just some nice FFA action. We left after couple of fights cause we all got fed up by the fact BD repeatly coming out of UG. So you guy won. We all tired and dropped offline after more than 6 hours of gaming. That's why we did not come back, got it?

The sad fact is, right now, without B.A.D/eoe/pro staging, no other FA clans are capable of doing any decent op-fights. Hopefully it's changing.

L3m0n
12-03-04, 15:37
end of day BD > FA gg no re

-=Bl@de=-
12-03-04, 15:38
w00t lets camp the pp1 zoneline with our devs eh gohei :rolleyes:

*sigh* sad

ezza
12-03-04, 15:39
then tell me why there was about 15 high level FAs in the MB when we were raiding there, yeah right you all logged off, didnt want to taste another defeat if you ask me.

and its easy just for your to write off that defeat at chester as just a mess around, got to salvage some of your battered pride right?

HumphreY
12-03-04, 15:42
then tell me why there was about 15 high level FAs in the MB when we were raiding there, yeah right you all logged off, didnt want to taste another defeat if you ask me.

and its easy just for your to write off that defeat at chester as just a mess around, got to salvage some of your battered pride right?

Originally posted by HumphreY
The sad fact is, right now, without B.A.D/eoe/pro staging, no other FA clans are capable of doing any decent op-fights. Hopefully it's changing.

First time quoting myself ;)

Chester WAS a mess around. Do you think we wracked TT with that shit of hacking? Even though TT are mostly pvp n00bs.

Lanigav
12-03-04, 15:44
Let the clash of massive egos and slander begin.

Nippa
12-03-04, 15:45
Blah blah blah

all factions ninja, if you dont think yours does, your head is up your ass, whos gives a fuck, there just OP's they dont do shit or mean shit. o_O

You change ya choon Like the wind you never used to say that when u where in cartel .. but forgot u got more faces than the town hall clock .. and as for sayin your head is up ya arse .. Thas funny for a person that cant get his out of his arse :P

s0apy
12-03-04, 15:53
...to get back on topic

powershifts often come when a clan or faction get's too big for too long. you run out of proper enemies (i.e. clans or factions big enough to take you on), so get bored. with too many egos in the same clan/faction you get clashes of personality, again causing problems. and if the clan gets bigger than the faction, that clan invariably gets an attack of the "divas" and decide that the rest of the faction are just leaching off their success.

in the end, it usually leads to the fracturing of the clan/faction. having said that, once nearly all the top players, and/or players who give a shit about OPs (not everyone), congregate in the same clan or faction and are content to sit there on their laurels, nothing much is going to shift them.

only two things - either wait for them to get bored and break apart, or wait for some (IMO much needed) new rules limiting number of OPs that can be owned by a faction. in the meantime, instead of joining the flock, enjoy having a large and powerful enemy that you can harrass (albeit never doing any real damage to).

ResurgencE
12-03-04, 15:54
Right. It was a good run for FA last night.

I was present throughout, barring the fight at Chester, for the scrimmage at Regents wore me out beforehand . Ezza isnt exaggerating about the constant sync loops, lag, and crashes. It occured so often that i simply had to log out. I would be casting buffs one second, and the next, im immobilised by a sync loop. It took me 10 relogs each time simply to get back in-game, and that too, each relog took 5 minutes because i couldnt log on to the server. And everytime i managed to get back in, i'd find myself laying on the ground, because when you crash, your character remains in-game for awhile, motionless. If you think im stretching the truth, ive got the screenshots to prove it.

That isnt an excuse, of course. The BD were experiencing the exact same problems, not just us. Which is why that fight didnt really prove much, due to bad server conditions.

As for FA ninja-hacking, all this mostly occured at your primetimes (I know this, because the server count jumps after 1 A.M. for me, since im +4GMT). Q'alooaith mentioned that each faction ought to fight for itself, and not call in it's allies. You've successfully destroyed the very point of a faction system. If BD form an alliance with their neutrals, that only proves that they've got brains. FA also is doing the same, and hopefully, we'll make the attempt to start talks with our allies as well, for the same purpose. This enhances the RP aspect of the game a great deal, and anyone who claims it's cowardly has a flawed understanding of war strategy.

GG to all the BD and FA who were present last night. T'was thoroughly enjoyable. Hopefully, if the servers are maintained more efficiently, we'll be able to negate the disadvantages of lag spikes and fight more often.

Original monk
12-03-04, 16:00
Originally posted by Nippa
You change ya choon Like the wind you never used to say that when u where in cartel .. but forgot u got more faces than the town hall clock .. and as for sayin your head is up ya arse .. Thas funny for a person that cant get his out of his arse :P

it is very clear that this thread has nothing to do with ingame shit and everything to do with the important subject of "powershifts" on saturn ...

so if i yust make up a fancy name then i can start posting everything i want ??

COOWL !! :D

Selendor
12-03-04, 16:04
I don't believe that Ninja hacking is a valid concept. If you want to own an op then you should expect attacks at any time, and should not complain if you cannot defend it. The accusation of ninja's is the most banded about insult I hear. If someone has enough hackers then he's within his rights to attack an op. Its just not that much fun for either side that way though.

As for the subject of this thread? In an ideal world I'd like to see all factions having an even representation, fights would be faction against faction, and with manageable numbers (where your performance would be the most important thing rather than numbers) which would stop the slowdown and fatals you get in a full on server-war.

Any time one faction gets too big there are problems, I wish people wouldn't faction hop so much to the winning side. I can't see the appeal myself, much rather be in a smaller faction for the greater challenge.

But saying Neocron will ever be rid of glory hoppers is as likely as it ever being rid of smacktalk and ego wars. However, if you were to get the Clan War system working, we might be on to something...

Stigmata
12-03-04, 16:05
FA only ask FA to come. We cant stop other factions from fighting against BD or following us can we.

Dont be so fucking sad.

if they come, they come, whos gives a shit? there all 'enemies' against BD, so whats the big problem?

Sorry but Numbers > Skill, any day of the week

you serious kaolin ?

you wanna read what you wrote and retract what you just said ?

or shall i make you look like the tit you are ?

Selendor
12-03-04, 16:08
Yeah, I'm not sure I agree with the statement that 'numbers > skill any day of the week'.

Sometimes, yes, numbers will overwhelm a skilled enemy, but there have been plenty of times when the larger force, especially if made up of multiple factions, will lose to a compact organised clan/faction that knows what its doing. God knows I've been on the receiving end of that scenario before :o

ResurgencE
12-03-04, 16:13
I don't believe that Ninja hacking is a valid concept.

Unfortunately, he's right. It may be annoying to one side, but its strategical for another. You cant expect a certain faction to have 40 runners online, and still wait because when they check the CCs, there're not enough members of the opposing faction online to ward you off.

Strike while the iron's hot. Once you've successfully taken over the op, a considerable force has proabably amassed to counter your efforts, and this is the time that you're required to defend it.

This is an in-game feature currently, and that is why im explaining that it is well within the acceptable laws. However, im not a fan of it. I would prefer it so much more if there was some in-game mechanism to ensure that an op would remain the property of it's owner for atleast a limited amount of time after they successfully defended it for, say, 30 mins to an hour. This would decrease the amount of ninja hacking fiascos and abrupt balance shifts.

Eledhbrant
12-03-04, 16:14
do it stig! expose!

as for numbers > skill?

yeah....front of MB.... Enemy side: PPU APU 2/3 Tanks 2 PEs 1 Sniper

Our side: Dead Melee tank, dead APU when they rushed. So my PPU and One Heavy Tank vs the enemy side. The enemies all died, their PPU included.

Numbers < Skill.

Stigmata
12-03-04, 16:14
yes sel u are correct, at chester last night the fa alliance had more than BD, but BD provailed by being the holding faction.

similar to earlier at regants, FA was holding the OP so won.

but i was refering to "clownwhatever" saying

FA only ask FA to come. We cant stop other factions from fighting against BD or following us can we

the above statement is entirely untrue.

real occurance

ooc last night before BD attacked.

koro - any jade tigers online
jt member - yes
koro - dm me

jt member friend i have - fa want all the TS clans to help them at regants.

nuff said mocks on that liar gg no re

p.s why do you chat shit on the forum that you are all that, when everyone knows your just another average player

L3m0n
12-03-04, 17:48
Originally posted by stigmata
yes sel u are correct, at chester last night the fa alliance had more than BD, but BD provailed by being the holding faction.

real occurance

jt member - yes
koro - dm me

p.s why do you chat shit on the forum that you are all that, when everyone knows your just another average player

gg stig

ezza
12-03-04, 17:52

real occurance

jt member - yes
koro - dm me

p.s why do you chat shit on the forum that you are all that, when everyone knows your just another average player yeah gg stig

Clownst0pper
12-03-04, 18:09
I wanted a Jade Tiger leader in regards to some other matters, why are you predicting and expecting that I wanted them to come to regent? When I was logging, sure..

Sorry but yes ive changed loads since leaving cartel, I really couldnt be bothered about OP's, I go for fun, not because they give me something.

I dont see why you all get worked up.

Average player? Maybe because im not? been playing for 2 years and pvp'd 99% of it. I love the way its only ever cartel members who say that, and also love the way Cartel members used to love me being in the clan as one of there best fighters, how things change when you are no longer part of the masses.

Its so fickle @ Stigmata, I havnt seen you about in months, You cannot possibly comment

Sorry but these threads are just saturated with a cartel bias from saturn, zoneseek is the onlyone who speaks any amount of normality, the rest of you splur the best thing you can.

GG no re.

How intuativly intelligant.

ezza
12-03-04, 18:13
funny i see stig at a lot of the ops

Zanathos
12-03-04, 18:19
I really dont care what the new power house is gonna be in the future.

Its always gonna be whoever is winning in the end, why? because of these god damn faction hoppers.

i wish ReaKKtor would do something about these lame basterds that leave there faction just because things have gotten rough.

tough it out and fight to make your faction powerful again.

i started playing this game in tangent, i found a tangent clan, i made friends with the few people in there, they moved to black dragon, I didnt mind, then they wanted to move back to tangent, then right after that, to city admin, so, i said screw it, and went back to tangent.

I dont care of its twilight guardian, black dragon, city mercs, Fallen angels, etc.... that are the new power house or the new winning faction.

I started in tangent, im probably gonna stay in tangent unless this clan im in takes a dive and becomes dead, then ill probably go back to my old clan assuming its still around. if not, then ill find something.

ezza
12-03-04, 18:24
Originally posted by Zanathos
I really dont care what the new power house is gonna be in the future.

Its always gonna be whoever is winning in the end, why? because of these god damn faction hoppers.

i wish ReaKKtor would do something about these lame basterds that leave there faction just because things have gotten rough.

tough it out and fight to make your faction powerful again.

i started playing this game in tangent, i found a tangent clan, i made friends with the few people in there, they moved to black dragon, I didnt mind, then they wanted to move back to tangent, then right after that, to city admin, so, i said screw it, and went back to tangent.

I dont care of its twilight guardian, black dragon, city mercs, Fallen angels, etc.... that are the new power house or the new winning faction.

I started in tangent, im probably gonna stay in tangent unless this clan im in takes a dive and becomes dead, then ill probably go back to my old clan assuming its still around. if not, then ill find something. aye, im BD have been for about 6 or 7 months now, i love the faction and tbh cant see me moving to another faction as none of them come up to my specs, regardless of if cartel remain(which they can easily do imo)i will still be BD whatever may come, unlike the faction hopping lamers.

hop all you like ill still kill ya

Strych9
12-03-04, 18:26
aye, im BD have been for about 6 or 7 months now, i love the faction and tbh cant see me moving to another faction as none of them come up to my specs, regardless of if cartel remain(which they can easily do imo)i will still be BD whatever may come, unlike the faction hopping lamers.

hop all you like ill still kill ya So even if Anarchy Breed or some other faction becomes all red to everyon else, you would stay BD?

ezza
12-03-04, 18:32
yes for one reason(amongst many)

a lot of people will jump to AB, so i stay Bd while they all jump provideing me with yet more people to kill, plus ive killed enough allies neutrals of late not to care about having lots of reds

enigma_b17
12-03-04, 18:37
quote:
quote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
fear the ninjas...
fa do indeed ninja OP's
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

indeed they do
but im still hopeing that DRE will have a go at OP wars they have some real l33t guys in there

what a stupid answer and a stupid comment, every single clan ninjas ops, and fa dont go taking ops when no1 is around we go when there are enough on to actually do anything so get ur facts rite before u go blabbing off

Strych9
12-03-04, 18:46
yes for one reason(amongst many)

a lot of people will jump to AB, so i stay Bd while they all jump provideing me with yet more people to kill, plus ive killed enough allies neutrals of late not to care about having lots of reds ezza > the other mindless thugs

respect = respect + 5

DigestiveBiscui
12-03-04, 19:12
Originally posted by L3m0n
end of day BD > FA gg no re

aye but more importantly Most PE's > Your PE

giga191
12-03-04, 19:31
theres no1 to fight cartel coz half of NC players are cartel. kinda silly the amount of faction jumpers there are:(

Stigmata
12-03-04, 19:34
I wanted a Jade Tiger leader in regards to some other matters, why are you predicting and expecting that I wanted them to come to regent? When I was logging, sure..

Sorry but yes ive changed loads since leaving cartel, I really couldnt be bothered about OP's, I go for fun, not because they give me something.

I dont see why you all get worked up.

Average player? Maybe because im not? been playing for 2 years and pvp'd 99% of it. I love the way its only ever cartel members who say that, and also love the way Cartel members used to love me being in the clan as one of there best fighters, how things change when you are no longer part of the masses.

Its so fickle @ Stigmata, I havnt seen you about in months, You cannot possibly comment

Sorry but these threads are just saturated with a cartel bias from saturn, zoneseek is the onlyone who speaks any amount of normality, the rest of you splur the best thing you can.

GG no re.

How intuativly intelligant.

1) you left cartel 2 days after i joined, i know for a fact that atleast 4 people thought you where a twat and wanted you out, (dont wanna name em, if they want you to know they can post it themselves) so whatever gives you the idea "used to love me"

2) i have been to every OP war when i have been online since joining them, including the 3 occasions when i have killed you at cycrow when u have been raiding it.

3) different matter ? why did a member from jade say "they had been asked to go to regants by FA" and when we rolled up jade tigers where there....coincidence.

4) another point to back-up the argument against your statement of "FA only call FA" in a different thread maybe on [ edited ]phobos i believe said "some FA wanted to call TG, but it would have been a zerg"

5) you lack the knowledge of my chars, i have 2 accounts, that 8 characters....so you know my tank......who i dont play anymore....so how would you see me about ?

6) once i stopped playing my FA chars the leader of Pro daigotsu suggested me joining if i was bored, i had to decline becuase of my disliking towards arogant nibs like your self.

off to pub. back in about 7 hours in a very in-ebbreated(sp?) state

Devils Grace
12-03-04, 23:20
1) you left cartel 2 days after i joined, i know for a fact that atleast 4 people thought you where a twat and wanted you out, (dont wanna name em, if they want you to know they can post it themselves) so whatever gives you the idea "used to love me"

in fact Koro, i was the reason for u to stay that long in clan....

Dont Mess
13-03-04, 01:25
Originally posted by L3m0n
if TG sort there lifes out then maby them cos they have then numbers and some "skills" but need some good leadership

i havnt bn ingame for abit but last time i checked TG were stong but lost for the exact point lemon said....they have numbers and SOME skills (not alot these days and im TG my self) just NO leadership...all disorganised...whiners....childish

also last time i checked TG had some communication probs between the who big clans ASEN (lotsa skill no cooeparation with other clans) and Final Resistance (not much skill numbers but childish) if TG fixed all of tis and merged 2 make a big clan that communicated well then they will be the strongest

mdares
13-03-04, 01:33
stiggy = teh sex :D

we all came back to clan after you joined stig; cuz we wub j00z :D

(well not really but u get the picture)

I do need to say tho DRE looks to be comin strong... maybe they'll have a few suprises on hand for us dunno... TG needs organization like dontmess said... if they get it they MIGHT be a rival... (well they are sorta persistent...)

dem0n
13-03-04, 17:22
K I saw what stig said about BAD calling JT to OP fights... it's Koro's fault he is lazy and he can't spend time throwing 10 names into a DM box until he gets one of us online :P. k this is me serious: it's not like FA want ALL TS in their OP fights, we have made a agreement that we currently share a mutual enemy - TT - and as same as UK/SSSR did back in the 40's we've made an agreement to provide help to each other due to the mutual enemy. now if there is anything wrong in that correct me. but still I'm not going to boast that TS always help FA, of the 20 TS runners that hear that FA is going to hit mal only 3 of us show up, and it's not because they 'whined' for help [as some BD state it], it's because the faction itself never does anything interesting and we want to be in a OP fight ganking some BD\TT... like I said... FA can't have all the fun without us :angel:.

I may have given incorrect values before, but if your rational you'll have to agree that TT get more BD as support than FA with all the TS and PP put together. if we ever win defending a hacked OP it's not because of the TS\PP there but because of all the FA. I'll admit any time of the day that FA has 3 clans which are putting a huge effort into uniting FA at fighting BD and TT together.