PDA

View Full Version : An ideal event eh??

Neocrons_coward
12-03-04, 12:29
Hi,
As many of you more hmmmm "experienced" players that hang with the crew in pepper park may have noticed.. Im always around there and im also being chased many times... Well i got an idea.. Why dont we just create a mini event u know... Like aload of um.... (cant think of an approiate word).. Basicxally a group of people go in there and the pkers are in there shortly afterwards and its kind of like man hunt... except the pkers are like in industrial area and the innocent souls... (THATS THE WORD.. Its not *********** as thats not the right word to choose... i put those stars there to prevent thread getting flamed) are in pepper park section 1 and there are like five volunteers that would hide around pepper park each giving a different mission or so to do around pepper park like volunteer A would make a mission to go to voilunteer B and collect 5 bug eyes... (if u ppl cant be bothered to split some buig eyes then ill ave toi get me lot from me apt..) in the mean time.. The pkers are going to be of different class and race BUT there is one rule... Your NOT aloud those green lazer cannon thingies that would kill a noob in six seconds.. You gotta use something a less powerful.. Or if you fire fire once with it i e tap the button and then realease count to six seconds fire another one.. So the fear sets in the innocent and they gotta run and hide... I know usually when im there being chased i run into the building of doors and loose the pker amongst the door.. This is a section i missed out.. Id need some pkers to be care bears so that when the innocent souls have completed 5 missions they bring the goods to you as proof of completion and you guys then assisst them out of the town and onto freedom.. This of course would be a trial thingy just to see what the result would be like so no prize would be done.. (not whilst im 220k in the red) BUT as im a barter id have prizes made for either the last noob standing OR the last person alive.. However if your a pistol combat you can enter as long as your a spy/pe as thats what i am and i get killed so its alright at pistol.. So yeah if anyone got any ideas or wants to comment on this feel free comments welcome... Good and bad.. Any other ideas about events that could be created around neocron post here too.. Explain the rules to them and how they would operate.. Not just a two second thing.. Eitherway this could be made more enjoyable :)

Ze0N

naimex
12-03-04, 12:30
paragraphs are your friend !!!!

Argent
12-03-04, 12:39
Jesus H. Christ I'm not going to read that.

Zeon, to be honest if you want to make yourself heard, make sure you do it in a way that is comfortable to the reader. When people see that they're just goin to think "Some kid writing something completely useless" even if you had a very good point. Noone is going to listen the sputter, you need to be more explicit.

Also... you might..... notice...... what is..... very annoying.....

naimex
12-03-04, 12:43
I tried to do it a bit more reader friendly..

Originally posted by Neocrons_coward
Hi,
As many of you more hmmmm "experienced" players that hang with the crew in pepper park may have noticed..
Im always around there and im also being chased many times...

Well i got an idea..

Why dont we just create a mini event u know like aload of um.... (cant think of an approiate word)..
Basically a group of people go in there and the pkers are in there shortly afterwards

its kind of like man hunt except the pkers are like in industrial area and the innocent souls... (THATS THE WORD.. Its not *********** as thats not the right word to choose... i put those stars there to prevent thread getting flamed) are in pepper park section 1.

There are like five volunteers that would hide around pepper park each giving a different mission or so to do around pepper park.

Like volunteer A would make a mission to go to volunteer B and collect 5 bug eyes... (if u ppl cant be bothered to split some buig eyes then ill ave toi get me lot from me apt..)

In the mean time..

The pkers are going to be of different class and race BUT there is one rule... Your NOT aloud those green lazer cannon thingies that would kill a noob in six seconds.. You gotta use something a less powerful.. Or if you fire fire once with it i e tap the button and then realease count to six seconds fire another one.. So the fear sets in the innocent and they gotta run and hide...

I know usually when im there being chased i run into the building of doors and loose the pker amongst the door..

This is a section i missed out.. Id need some pkers to be care bears so that when the innocent souls have completed 5 missions they bring the goods to you as proof of completion and you guys then assisst them out of the town and onto freedom..

This of course would be a trial thingy just to see what the result would be like so no prize would be done.. (not whilst im 220k in the red)

BUT as im a barter id have prizes made for either the last noob standing OR the last person alive.. However if your a pistol combat you can enter as long as your a spy/pe as thats what i am and i get killed so its alright at pistol..

So yeah if anyone got any ideas or wants to comment on this feel free comments welcome...

Good and bad..

Any other ideas about events that could be created around neocron post here too.. Explain the rules to them and how they would operate.. Not just a two second thing.. Eitherway this could be made more enjoyable :)

Ze0N

GT_Rince
12-03-04, 14:20
I still can't be arsed reading it - lol

I'll try again in a few mins

---------------

OK - read it now and I am none the wiser... Anyone want to explain in a few lines ?

naimex
12-03-04, 15:46
Originally posted by GT_Rince
I still can't be arsed reading it - lol

I'll try again in a few mins

---------------

OK - read it now and I am none the wiser... Anyone want to explain in a few lines ?

An event with people in PP telling a runner to get something from another runner that is part of the event.

whilst being hunted down by people in PP.

Kenjuten
12-03-04, 17:50
Sounds fun...hm.

Neocrons_coward
13-03-04, 02:51
I should do paragraphs BUT.... its too much effort for a morning post :P... I kinda dont do paragraphs... maybe thats why my penpoals stopped writing :P

greploco
13-03-04, 03:10
actually ---- there are some interesting idea kernals in there

the wepon restriction is the most interesting ---- it could be applied to lots of different situations

like a tank tag event where you could only bring unlabled laser cannons ------ or maybe even KK could make a special mid TL laser that fires blue so it would be clear everyone was using the proper wepon. or make the unlabled laser cannon fire blue.

last man standing events are always popular, king of the hill