PDA

View Full Version : Attacking vehicles...

Pwnage
12-03-04, 08:12
I've seen the Heavy Assault Scorpion Trike in action and I'm quite pleased with it, but I haven't seen any of the other ones.

Off .ems

ER Combat Chaincraft V.1 INT=15 VHC=37 (STR=14 H-C=35)
ER Assault Bike INT=25 VHC=56 (STR=35 H-C=68 T-C=43)
ER Combat Hovertec V.1 INT=20 VHC=50 (STR=18 H-C=45)

Can anyone tell me what kind of weapon these vehicles have and how good they are in terms of damage?

Or even, are these vehicles in game? Or was just the trike introduced?

mdares
12-03-04, 08:18
the assualt hover is rockets i think... a friend of mine said it's decent but takes ages to kill somethin.

Ozambabbaz
12-03-04, 08:52
haven't tried the Ass Bike yet, both the Chain and the C-HovTec uses 20mm rounds, kinda like gatlins

ChainCraft is slow and cumbersome, especially when turning, and has poor climbing capabilities. it fires bursts of 4 shots, i did 85 to a WB with it, decent RoF (estimate some 170). LoF is forward only, sometimes u can get in a 90degree burst tho.

The Combat HovTec, on the other hand, even tho turning sucks (like on all vehicles) it does have better climbing capabilities, mostly due to the higher initial speed. Firing 5 rounds per burst, this baby can actually do some dmg, i scraped up some PvP kills with this one today, combat rank 18 and 68 HC skill :D Getting in hits on a non-deflectored target is sure to loosen some bones, especially at the mad RoF it's got. Best part, IMO, is u can do drive-by's :angel:

Major downside to all combat vehicles, is the lack of a trunk, ammo holders, headlights and the poor, poor maneuverability, i put my trust in that this will be addressed 8|

Dissenter
12-03-04, 09:53
Combat Hover is pretty cool, used it on my HC pe that I deleted.

Mountain Goating it round F12 and wasting BD was quite fun ;)

Far too easy to die though due to being exposed.

Pwnage
12-03-04, 15:59
Wow, Ozambabbaz. That's exactly the kind of info I was looking for. Thanks a lot!

OpTi
12-03-04, 16:02
combat hovers should be able to strafe

and i want an MLRS like in tibrian sun that fires 4 moonie rockets :D

•Super|\|ova•
12-03-04, 16:21
Combat Hovertec owns. I use it every day. Only thing that sucks on it is that it's abit slower than the norman Hovertec.

Argent
12-03-04, 17:31
Originally posted by OpTi
and i want an MLRS like in tibrian sun that fires 4 moonie rockets :D

Is 3 with shorter range enough? :-D