PDA

View Full Version : [IDEA] Balance stealth

Cytaur
12-03-04, 03:19
Give it few seconds "charge-up" time, then you stealth. During charge-up you're still targetable and visible etc.

Exmond
12-03-04, 03:20
Leave it as it is.. Spies/PES now have their toy..

Learn.Adapt.Survive.

Artie
12-03-04, 03:41
Originally posted by Exmond
Leave it as it is.. Spies/PES now have their toy..

Learn.Adapt.Survive.

thank you. beside's theres a charge time anyways. We have to reequip and wait for it again...that's about a 3-4 second wait time. Pretty long imho, considering the pe stealths only 10 seconds...=\

Shadow Dancer
12-03-04, 03:43
Their should be a time that you are unallowed to stealth after you put away your weapon. So pes can't just escape in the middle of a fight they started and are losing. And it can't be a nice easy get out of jail free card.

Cytaur
12-03-04, 03:55
other way to fix that crap is to have tanks AOE weapons reticle fully close without crouching

OTIS
12-03-04, 07:17
Their should be a time that you are unallowed to stealth after you put away your weapon. So pes can't just escape in the middle of a fight they started and are losing. And it can't be a nice easy get out of jail free card

omg i coulda swore i saw this exact text on a thread that just got closed!!!! :p

stop spam

Shadow Dancer
12-03-04, 07:21
Originally posted by OTIS

stop spam

You mean like your post which is unrelated to the thread topic?

OTIS
12-03-04, 07:26
o well spam wont stop...i just think its dumb when someone makes a thread about the same topic that just got closed not more than 30 mins ago.