PDA

View Full Version : New APU spell requirements now online

Myrlin
11-03-04, 20:15
http://nc.synergyxr.net has been updated with the new APU requirements for all spells except the rares.

If you see any typos or problems please click the submit change button and let us know what the problem is.

Myrlin
11-03-04, 20:28
APU Rares have been updated now. All APU spells have the new requirements.

naimex
11-03-04, 20:30
you gonna update the PPU spells too ??

[Noticed they were out of synch with game]

[Pulled out my ancient monk (my first char ever) making it a hybrid now, because this patch has fucked my tank up just because I chose to use CS as primary weapon with speedy and TPC as secondary.. worthless now.]

Strych9
11-03-04, 20:34
How is your tanked messed up? KK indicated that the CS had been mistakingly boosted. Was your entire Tank's premise based on that mistake?

Myrlin
11-03-04, 20:34
Shit they changed? Damnit I'll do those ASAP. If anyone has info on the PPU rare requirements please post it here.

naimex
11-03-04, 20:36
Originally posted by Strych9
How is your tanked messed up? KK indicated that the CS had been mistakingly boosted. Was your entire Tank's premise based on that mistake?

My char was made for CS and TPC..

I only use these weapons in PvP

because I hate the Devourer.. and Ravager has too few shots for me to bother with it.

So all my personal skills are set to CS and TPC.

and then today I was told that PA´s resists doesn´t even actually resist anymore..

You do the math.

Originally posted by Myrlin
Shit they changed? Damnit I'll do those ASAP. If anyone has info on the PPU rare requirements please post it here.

Thx :D

Strych9
11-03-04, 20:43
Originally posted by naimex
My char was made for CS and TPC..

I only use these weapons in PvP

because I hate the Devourer.. and Ravager has too few shots for me to bother with it.

So all my personal skills are set to CS and TPC.

and then today I was told that PA´s resists doesn´t even actually resist anymore..

You do the math.Do you have a link to anything official about "the PA resists dont actually resist anymore"????

Myrlin
11-03-04, 20:47
Please take it to another thread guys.

I need info on the requirements for all PPU rares. I can update the requirements for the regular spells from Yaks but I don't have the rares.

Mr_Snow
11-03-04, 20:50
the CS is back to the way it always was so you cant exactly bitch about that and afaik PA does count resists but ill check it later, when I rarely use a tank these days I use an inq or vk vest anyway.

Dribble Joy
11-03-04, 21:15
CS is NOT back to how it was, the dmg nerf still leaves it considerably more powerful than it was before.
103(ish) : pre 196
134(ish) : 196
124 : 197
dmg to launcher a shot.

monKKRE
11-03-04, 23:03
Noticed on the page you have the Crahn Resurrection listed as 55 PSI. At this time it is 52 PSI. Sorry I don't remember the other requirements. Tried to submit the change through the web site but, could not find the submit change button.

Myrlin
11-03-04, 23:24
All resurrection spells and creature focus spells will be updated later today. Because there are multiple spells that have the same name they have to be treated differently.

The submit update button is found on the pop up window when you click on the name of the item. Is there a better place we could put it?

monKKRE
11-03-04, 23:39
No, now that I know where it is, I think that is a great place for it.

Myrlin
11-03-04, 23:44
Yeah it'll take a bit to get used to, its more interactive than ems.ru or neocronguide.com, but that interaction makes it more useful in my opinion. Kudos to -FN- for his mad programming skillz.

I just do the grunt work and populate it

-FN-
12-03-04, 14:40
Heh, well look at at that. I guess people will be using the site now o_O

tbh, I still feel it's only partially done and more or less still in a "beta" state, but I'm working on it every day and Myrlin and others have been pumping data into it, so hey, have at it. The more use, the more bugfixes and other random updates I can put into it :)