PDA

View Full Version : Can u pk with le in

Neocrons_coward
11-03-04, 16:24
Can u pk people with an LE in??? Ive decided to make this game a little more fun for myself and stop being a carebear type thingy.. (whatever that ius lol) basically ive decided to not feel bad when i destroy another players fun.. I felt happy after upsetting a certain pker (not naming him or her as im sure he would HATE to be taken the piss out of so its shush from me on his or her name) but after i had done that i didnt feel so bad about doing it and felt kinda proud id got revenge so ill go for it and see how the line of pking goes BUT i need to know if i kept LE in cud i pk other players.. Im NOT gonna pk ppl that are like noobs as its unfair...

Ze0N - peace keeping character...

Sci-B0rg
11-03-04, 16:26
Nope - LE is there with the reason to prevent pvp/pk

OpTi
11-03-04, 16:26
you can go in NF but thats it, the LE is there to STOP pking, why else have the LE in? o_O it has no other function

Xylaz
11-03-04, 16:27
u can be LEd ppu and pkilling with soulcluster - pretty effective, alhtough i'm not sure if this still works...

FlashFF
11-03-04, 16:28
*slap*

No you cant

Basically what your saying is "can i PK people without them being able to hit me?"

If that was allowed playercount would drop at an alarming rate lol

*slap*

ezza
11-03-04, 16:28
zeon, you next on saturn, think i saw you in PP3 other day by the A&W shop

you have to take LE out to fight, and after you reach xx/35(??) you cant stick it back in

ezza
11-03-04, 16:29
Originally posted by Xylaz
u can be LEd ppu and pkilling with soulcluster - pretty effective, alhtough i'm not sure if this still works... which is a expliot

GT_Rince
11-03-04, 16:30
u can be LEd ppu and pkilling with soulcluster - pretty effective, alhtough i'm not sure if this still works...

If it does, I am sure KK would consider it an exploit...

Take the LE out and have some real fun. I always just carry 1 rare about with me, and make sure that sits in slot 1 so I never lose it.

EDIT @ Ezza....

You don't HAVE to take the LE out after xx/30 - you just can't poke it back in if you do.

Oh, and Pluto > Saturn :p

Neocrons_coward
11-03-04, 16:31
Originally posted by ezza
zeon, you next on saturn, think i saw you in PP3 other day by the A&W shop

you have to take LE out to fight, and after you reach xx/35(??) you cant stick it back in

u did see me yes... I go to pp at random times which im not displaying here and its basically so i can ave a wonder... Or if im bored play mission impossible with loads of high guys chasing me right its 2.30 i9m going on neocron

Jeros82
11-03-04, 16:33
which is a expliot

Is this still an exploit ??? I thought these kind of exploits were already fixed.

ezza
11-03-04, 16:33
Originally posted by GT_Rince

Oh, and Pluto > Saturn :p

well i have to disagree with you on this point

Xylaz
11-03-04, 16:41
which is a expliot

Bah. you're ridicoulus.
99% of NC community have been always using exploits. Funny thing is that 99% of this part are people who are "fair and brave" in public. Back when i was FA and dark monkies were camping our lifts 24/7 every single man on pluto knew about it. And it took about one month of constant everyday exploiting untill (after dozens of requests) some kind GM decided to stop it. And of course those "fair souls" were heavily offended about GM called their actions harrasment. Oh dear.

Not long ago i was constantly attacked at MB by LEd PE who was using his SC on me... As PE coudn't do much harm, but PPU might be quite dangerous i think. Hence my answer.

On pluto there are still certain people who are using exploits every now and then. Nothing really changed.

So don't think it does matter if it's exploit or not. People don't care about it ingame anyway (although they probably would if u're going to piss them, but at least it's some fun)

[EDIT - i'm not sure if this still works, it was working 1-2 months ago]

az

ezza
11-03-04, 16:44
[edited violation of fourm rules-flame][freya]

le chipped and using a cluster to kill another player and you think this is ok?

man you must love your exploits

camping lifts isnt a expliot, its just that you people whine so much cos you cant deal with it that a GM had to intervien

i bet your one of those guys that punch the guards aint ya

Shakari
11-03-04, 16:49
quote: from ezza's post:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and Pluto > Saturn
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well i have to disagree with you on this point

-------------------------------------------------

nah Rince is right Pluto > Saturn :D:angel:

GT_Rince
11-03-04, 16:52
[edited for consistency -- Vithar]

Well, you disagreed with my point above, but I have to agree with you on this one :D

EDIT----

See - Shakari knows the truth ;)

ezza
11-03-04, 16:52
Originally posted by Shakari

nah Rince is right Pluto > Saturn :D:angel:

tbh i think your both living in a dream world:p

Strych9
11-03-04, 16:54
My main spy Strych9, when droning, had his LE in and he was QUITE the PKer. Killed what... maybe 10 total runners out at the MB?

Of course he was (was... no longer a LE of course) a LE *droner* and the lovely drone bugs allowed your drones, at seemingly random times, to suddenly start damaging other runners. By the time you notice, its too late.

His FS havent recovered yet, but his SL is back to good levels. :)

GT_Rince
11-03-04, 16:54
tbh i think your both living in a dream world:p

Is this the dream world with the Lag Faries? If it is, then last I heard, they were still on Saturn :p

Edited for fuckin stoopid spelling :D

Sorontar
11-03-04, 16:55
I can't believe you are saying using an exploit is okay on Pluto and you don't know anyone who would be bothered.

I for one would report any LE runner that was using an exploit to attack me and I'm pretty sure 99% of the population would do the same.

Strych9
11-03-04, 16:55
Is this the dreak world with the Lag Faries? If it is, then last I heard, they were still on Saturn :p Yeah, no lag on pluto. Be proud of that server population. ;)

Shakari
11-03-04, 16:57
Bah. you're ridicoulus.
99% of NC community have been always using exploits. Funny thing is that 99% of this part are people who are "fair and brave" in public. Back when i was FA and dark monkies were camping our lifts 24/7 every single man on pluto knew about it. And it took about one month of constant everyday exploiting untill (after dozens of requests) some kind GM decided to stop it. And of course those "fair souls" were heavily offended about GM called their actions harrasment. Oh dear.

Not long ago i was constantly attacked at MB by LEd PE who was using his SC on me... As PE coudn't do much harm, but PPU might be quite dangerous i think. Hence my answer.

On pluto there are still certain people who are using exploits every now and then. Nothing really changed.

So don't think it does matter if it's exploit or not. People don't care about it ingame anyway (although they probably would if u're going to piss them, but at least it's some fun)

[EDIT - i'm not sure if this still works, it was working 1-2 months ago]

az

and how the hell do you know 99% of the NC community uses exploits??? I find that offensive, its impossible for that to happen, unless you don't know the definition of an exploit, if it were true there would be know one playing NC.

And using a soul cluster while LE'd to kill or effect other runners is an EXPLOIT and not justification or reasoning with make it otherwise or make it acceptable end of story, LE'd player have the LE's in for ONE reason to stop taking dmg from other runners and to NOT be able to dmg other runners in return.

Using a SC to dmg ppl while LE'd circumvents the operation of the LE.

If ppl are griefing you report them, if ppl are harassing you report them do not use that as a lame excuse to use a know bug to exploit

Strych9
11-03-04, 17:07
I have never exploited.

And I have reported tons of TT runners that I found in the NEXT HQ exploiting the guards in there. Now they fixed the guard position- woot.

I even reported the exploit WAY back in retail where casting heal gave PPUs experience... MAD experience. I mean a PPU could have capped Int in probably 4 hours of casting heal in P1...

Take screenshots and report people. May not solve the problems, but you should AT LEAST do something about it.

GT_Rince
11-03-04, 17:17
Originally posted by Strych9
Yeah, no lag on pluto. Be proud of that server population. ;)

You be quiet, you bad forum troll ;)

Freya
11-03-04, 17:18
back on topic please

•Super|\|ova•
11-03-04, 17:18
Rince, check your PMs and get on it ;)

rhPhMe
11-03-04, 17:23
lol hide behind your le....runs to aggies.....***holy shelter on aggie

SEX!!!!!!

is rezz killing with a aggie bad?

lmfao

Xylaz
12-03-04, 00:18
[edited violation of fourm rules-flame][freya]

le chipped and using a cluster to kill another player and you think this is ok?

man you must love your exploits

camping lifts isnt a expliot, its just that you people whine so much cos you cant deal with it that a GM had to intervien

i bet your one of those guys that punch the guards aint ya

i've never said i think it's ok. I said it does not matter, because most people are hypocrites, they will do what they want ingame and deny it on the forum - i've seen many examples of it.

No i don't love eksploits, in fact i'm trying my best to avoid playing dirty, but then my enemies have the advantage of not beeing tied down by any rules and they are using it all the time.

camping lift isn't exploit but it is playing dirty which is the same for me, but it wasn't about camping lifts. Not at all. It was about using 'invisibility' bug, which occured there. U could simply went down the lift look around, seeing no one in local, and in the same second 2+ invisible apus were starting to nuke u with HL... sweet joy eh?

And no again i rarely go to PP nowadays, zone fighting is not my ideal of pvp i'm afraid. Besides when 5+ people start to shooting with dev/plasma/libbys i'm getting usually around 3-5 fps so it's definitely not the place for me.

So erm, maybe read my post and actually try to understand what i mean before replying. I said i saw one player who was attacking me with SC... And yeah did not bother to report him. He died instead a few days later when i saw him without LE.

sorry for bumping the relatively old thread but i felt i need the explanation.

az

Shadow Dancer
12-03-04, 01:06
Originally posted by Strych9

I even reported the exploit WAY back in retail where casting heal gave PPUs experience... MAD experience. I mean a PPU could have capped Int in probably 4 hours of casting heal in P1...

What? You philistine!

:mad:

To think I could have capped int............ :p

joran420
12-03-04, 02:20
cant PK with an LE unless you do all the epics and kill the chaos queen exactly 5.76 times and have 3 copies of every rare with at least 3 slots only then is the secret PK with LE switch flipped

Glok
12-03-04, 02:23
o_O

If this was a serious question... just wtf.

wtf

wtf

8|

Lafiel
12-03-04, 02:25
keep it ingame

JackScratch
12-03-04, 05:39
I'm very sorry to hear that Coward, particularly after your expierence with the recieveing end, and the angrer it brought you. Also seems a shame after all the anti PK support you recieved. You realy should be ashamed of yourself, you dont need to know what it feels like to PK, you just need to know what it feels like to be PKed. That should be enough.