PDA

View Full Version : Answer to Megamans idea about no belts

Saito Hajime
11-03-04, 13:11
I was involved in a good discution with a couple of folks and a few tards about this idea [ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ] had about making it so belts were no longer needed so he could loot PK's easier as a tank. I was highly offended by this because I know what [ edited ] does on pluto. he chills in anarchy zones killing anyone whos lower lvl regardles of faction or whatever... usually from behind like a girl. [ edited - flaming ]
But, several folks did bring up the fact that they would like to get items easier from opwars and such, groovy why not, all participants there should be of fighting lvl, and with friends no less, i have no problems with easier player loot in this scenario.
And theres the rub. If you open up the drops to whoever does the most damage in pvp it will be abused, horribly. [ edited - flaming ] will do nothing in the wee hours but kill whoever walks by and take thier shit for no good reason regardless of faction. My solution, change drop rules in warzones only.
I like the idea of whoever does most damage can get into belt if a teamate of dead guy doesnt beat him too it. and that prevents assclowns like [ edited - flaming ] from abusing it in the noob/high traffic areas.
what do you think?
Saito

L3m0n
11-03-04, 13:14
bad idea warzones are the only safe place where you can carry more than one rare without haveing to worry about droping it!
tbh i think this idea sux0r

Saito Hajime
11-03-04, 13:15
ok so you fix the rare drop elsewhere. Warzones should be the most risky to be in, aside from zones of rival factions.

.Cyl0n
11-03-04, 13:20
[ edited ]

you got some serious issues there...

and no... make em drop stuff everywhere.. in warzones too but not only there...

and fucking calm down ffs

/€ oh and yea remove the safeslot also..

Candaman
11-03-04, 13:21
I think keep the safe slot keep the hackable belt that lies on the ground add the belt drop in warzones.

Ryuben
11-03-04, 13:22
rofl

attack on a person = edited + maybe a 3 day ban but as its counted as understandable just edited and a PM warning

L3m0n
11-03-04, 13:23
Originally posted by .Cyl0n

^^
no war zone drops are a bad idea and even more so now with DOY coming out "soon"

.Cyl0n
11-03-04, 13:24
Originally posted by L3m0n
^^
no war zone drops are a bad idea and even more so now with DOY coming out "soon"

hmm from what i heared on jupiter its working good...people dont come back 10 times after an op fight.. its more like you win = you got the op for 1 day :)

and also i would like to get stuff again for raiding crp =P

nah for real maybe we could test it for a week or so... on jup i think the GMs can turn beltdrop on and off :)

/€ and yea.. sex0r ! http://dnbforum.com/images/smilies/bone.gif :D

GT_Rince
11-03-04, 13:25

LOL - would I be right in thinking there are sparks between those two? Never seen so many different names for someone pop up in one post before :D

http://dnbforum.com/images/smilies/bone.gif

Sleawer
11-03-04, 13:26
I agree with .Cyclon completely... and with Ryuben also (with the first part at least)

Oath
11-03-04, 13:27
There will be no insulting, harassing or 'flaming' other forum members or clans. This also includes responding to such behaviour. Also remember to use the “report post to moderator” function if you take offence to a post. We know this is in the Rules of Conduct but we are really stressing this rule, as it's our pet peeve. If you have a concern about in game behaviour of a player then especially do not post it to the forums. That would go to abuse@neocron.com with screenshots. If it doesn't warrant that kind of attention then please, keep it in the game. Otherwise you’re just breaking the first line of this rule.

Nuff said.

1) You may not harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort to another player.

leGit v. 2
11-03-04, 13:31
Please.. please My favorite fan call me MeGaMaN

don't ban him.. let him be.. it really doesnt bother me..

Shadow Dancer
11-03-04, 13:33

/€ oh and yea remove the safeslot also..

Amen cylon.

There was seriously no need for all that damn flaming. It's not even like they were arguing then in the heat of the moment he did it, he friggin started a new thread flaming mega in the title!!!

Anyways, I agree with no safeslot and warzone belt drops.

Originally posted by GT_Rince
LOL - would I be right in thinking there are sparks between those two? Never seen so many different names for someone pop up in one post before :D

http://dnbforum.com/images/smilies/bone.gif

lol rince

Saito Hajime
11-03-04, 13:36
what I am tryin to get at here is that if you make drops everywhere it will be abused like a mother. A MOTHER. I am violently opposed to making free drops in places where folks have little choice to go. and please do not quote me the rules, i read them and I dont care, [ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]. The fact that Reakktor wont crack down on retards that play for no other purpose than to take the fun out of the game for others pisses me off. [ edited - political ] Generally its 630 am and I am rather pissed at the world. Free drops everywhere is a stupid idea. Only endorsed by those who are high lvl and have all the crap and are bored with the game and so seeking thier entertainment by dickin other folks over... jesus go play something else, and let some others enjoy you can come back at any time.
love yall
Saito

Saito Hajime
11-03-04, 13:38
no no no megaman, you take it too personal, you are just an example. My favorite example maybe, but just an example. Dont kid yourself into thinking you are something special. [ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]
pure and simple.

leGit v. 2
11-03-04, 13:39
I think your the one taking this game to serious.. bro.. Do i hurt your feelings? do i make you cry? Lemme lick the tears from your face..

LVirus
11-03-04, 13:41
BRING BACK BETA BELT DROP!!!

Whole belt drops WITHOUT needed to hack. Now that was hardcore. You lost your gun EVERYTIME you died along with other stuff there might been.

I say "go for that" !!

Oh joy when you kill PPU .. that cash ;)

L3m0n
Originally posted by leGit v. 2
Lemme lick the tears from your face..
no thats just plain rong!:p

L0KI
Saito = Blackdove?

You do have issues man.
If you are whom I think you are, SHUT UP, and dont attack other members of the community simply because your views clash.

Being Saito does not equal being correct.

Jeez.

Oh, and double posting isnt allowed. It's called an "edit" button.

Saito Hajime
11-03-04, 13:42
once again youre mistaken. you see i only flame you so hard to draw attention to the post. You really mean very little to me, it just so happens that youre the type of player who lowers, not raises the quality of this game. And when I speak about such players you are a handy example. Need I explain any further? perhaps I should spell it out for you?
XOXOX
Saito

L0KI
11-03-04, 13:43
Originally posted by Saito Hajime
once again youre mistaken. you see i only flame you so hard to draw attention to the post. You really mean very little to me, it just so happens that youre the type of player who lowers, not raises the quality of this game. And when I speak about such players you are a handy example. Need I explain any further? perhaps I should spell it out for you?
XOXOX
Saito

[ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]

I dont know MeGaMaN, but no member deserves a flaming thread in their honour.

Saito Hajime
11-03-04, 13:43
Originally posted by L0KI
Saito = Blackdove?

You do have issues man.
If you are whom I think you are, SHUT UP, and dont attack other members of the community simply because your views clash.

Being Saito does not equal being correct.

Jeez.

Oh, and double posting isnt allowed. It's called an "edit" button.

lol hilarious to call megaman a member of the community.
and who the hell is blackdove?

Shadow Dancer
11-03-04, 13:44
what I am tryin to get at here is that if you make drops everywhere it will be abused like a mother. A MOTHER. I am violently opposed to making free drops in places where folks have little choice to go. and please do not quote me the rules, i read them and I dont care, [ edited ]. The fact that Reakktor wont crack down on retards that play for no other purpose than to take the fun out of the game for others pisses me off. [ edited ]. Generally its 630 am and I am rather pissed at the world. Free drops everywhere is a stupid idea. Only endorsed by those who are high lvl and have all the crap and are bored with the game and so seeking thier entertainment by dickin other folks over... jesus go play something else, and let some others enjoy you can come back at any time.
love yall
Saito

How about free drops for killing people near your level? Much like you get "no reward" for killing a low level enemy, maybe KK can code it so that you get no reward for killing a low level person and their belt won't even drop.

Seems good to me.

evs
11-03-04, 13:44
I think your the one taking this game to serious.. bro.. Do i hurt your feelings? do i make you cry? Lemme lick the tears from your face..

Lol before i even looked at location i could tell where you are from :D

.Cyl0n
11-03-04, 13:45
Originally posted by leGit v. 2
I think your the one taking this game to serious.. bro.. Do i hurt your feelings? do i make you cry?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

owned :D

sex @ mega

L0KI
Blackdove had a character called Saito Hajime.

So, you are not Blackdove...

There's still no need.

leGit v. 2
actually... a lot of people say i bring excitement to the game.... im sorry i hurt your feelings bro.. but i play this game for fun.. not to make you and your friends happy.. so you can hold hands and destroy monsters.. i was simply combat affective after 2 weeks..

Nightbrother
11-03-04, 13:47
Originally posted by L0KI
[ edited ]

I dont know MeGaMaN, but no member deserves a flaming thread in their honour.

Even though it is not constructive, I must say that I agree. Saito, more constructivity.

Saito the last post you made, made next to no sense whatsoever. Flaming people as an excuse to draw attention to a post is quite obviously a no-no.

Saito Hajime
11-03-04, 13:51
lol yea i got owned....
And if mega sleeps better for it tonight I'm cool with that.
Shrug I guess the kids are out tonight, its like tryin to talk to 6 year olds. Anyway. my point is simple.
Griefers begging to be able to take things from people outside of clan fighting = Teh Limp.
Its all to easy to wail for such things when you've got all the stuff and you've got the capped lvls... what would be hilarious would be if they gave the griefers every thing they wanted, made it as hardcore as they wanted and reset everything to zero... now that would be fun, I can already hear the wailing about lost advantages (not that it would be called that)
Anyway I am off to bed and then I never plan to read this post again, so if yall wanna continue strokin each other thats cool but dont expect me to read a single letter ya put down cause I cant give one rats ass less about any of your opinions.
Sweet Dreams
Saito

Sleawer
11-03-04, 13:51
In fact he is a member of the community, and older than you.

I'm surprised this is not edited yet and you banned; you have to chill down and learn how to deal with the community, specially with those who do not share your personal opinions.

By making this kind of threads, with so inmature languaje in them and re-acting to every word of people as a personal attack, you are not proving to be better person than him, but instead being an hypocrite and a person with great prejudges towards certain attitudes.

Obviously you cannot handle your own behaviour, I cannot understand how do you expect others to do what you are unable to.

L0KI
11-03-04, 13:52
I think the difference between Saito and MeGaMaN is vast.

Both players have a completely different view on how the game should be played.

MeGaMaN accepts the fact that Saito wants to play the game his way, and hasnt flamed Saito directly.

Saito feels that his way is the only way - and therefore, flames all who disagree with him.

You should look in the mirror Saito, you're not as mature as you think you are.

Saito Hajime
11-03-04, 13:53
oops had to reply to SDs post he put up while i was typing
Shadow, once again, you are the one voice that responds to me that has even an inkling of common sense, *applaud* you man.

.Cyl0n
11-03-04, 13:54
go and sleep saito...please ;)
im starting to get a headache from reading your posts..

Oath
11-03-04, 13:54
oops had to reply to SDs post he put up while i was typing
Shadow, once again, you are the one voice that responds to me that has even an inkling of common sense, *applaud* you man.

:rolleyes:

this is not spam :p

Gohei
11-03-04, 13:55
Wee! Another bullshit thread

L3m0n
11-03-04, 13:58
Originally posted by Gohei
Wee! Another bullshit thread
:p i love it when people flame on the forums:D

Saito Hajime
11-03-04, 13:59
sigh...
ya know, if this game were free to play, I would say SURE PISS ALL OVER EVERYONE ELSES ENJOYMENT. problem is we all pay the same ammount of money. And I will acknowledge that Megaman can play the game anyway he wants, but in no way am I required to respect him for it, or for anything for that matter. Even if he agreed with me on numerous other things (which is very possible) I would still be quite opposed to playstyles with the whole purpose of wreckin the fun for others. Ya know its funny, my saying that makes me a "carebare" but I have my share of dogtags collected, and I've been killed plenty of times without bitchin at the person who did it, I understand its a part of the game. But I think it can be abused and I think that good folk who would be a good part of "the community" are pushed away by that kind of abuse. And if you cant understand why that sucks then I guess I just cant explain it.

edit,
There, thats the calmest I can explain it. I kill folk to, and i like the idea of looting folk to some degree, I just think that pvp should not be abused. now I really am tired and off to bed. If any of ya have cable internet from the nations largest provided you'll want me rested when you cant get your email cause nortons blockin ya.
Saito

leGit v. 2
11-03-04, 14:00
my ego continues to grow...

+1 ego

Shadow Dancer
11-03-04, 14:01
That does suck Saito. But there's the LE. With that one tool I just can't see why anyone complains so hard about random PKing.

And at high levels, spies can stealth, pes and tanks both have good enough defense to run away from someone they don't want to fight.

So I don't see much of a problem. Just make a 5th brainslot JUST for LE, and allow LE users to join their own clans. Then that's a completely 100% viable choice and there's no excuse.

Nidhogg
11-03-04, 14:04
I've heard enough. This thread has no redeeming features except as a lesson that homophobic flaming will get you banned.

N

L3m0n
11-03-04, 14:04
you dont want to be Pked by him over and over, dont keep going back for more nuff said:rolleyes: