PDA

View Full Version : Fix Saturn then Bork Jupi WTF??

Candaman
11-03-04, 12:21
So u take saturn down for maintanence yesterday so i get home get into a op fight on jupi and lag out at least 12 times.

This continued happening all nite. Could u stop passing the lag from server to server and jsut get rid of it plz.

Psyco Groupie
weird o_O

Ryuben
Originally posted by Candaman
So u take saturn down for maintanence yesterday so i get home get into a op fight on jupi and lag out at least 12 times.

This continued happening all nite. Could u stop passing the lag from server to server and jsut get rid of it plz.
rofl poor jupi supose pluto's next :(

ahh well its not us atm so :p

.Cyl0n
11-03-04, 12:26
this means you gotta come back to pluto bitch :P

L3m0n
11-03-04, 12:28
saturn is fuckz0r has been for months and every time they take it down for maintanence it doesnt make it any better if anything makes it worse!

Candaman
11-03-04, 12:29
Originally posted by Ryuben
rofl poor jupi supose pluto's next :(

ahh well its not us atm so :p

good point send it to pluto. pluto is fucked through the gameplay there lag won't change anything

@cy

20 vs 12 last nite and we win twice and no dirty tactics i think i'll stay

.Cyl0n
11-03-04, 12:32
good point send it to pluto. pluto is fucked through the gameplay there lag won't change anything

@cy

:(

in 2 weeks .. we`ll see :)

Ryuben
11-03-04, 12:52

@cy

wow no dirty tactics :( some clans on pluto use every thing that can from calling allies to < TL buffs, to stuns that are in walls that push u into map glitches to all sorts :(

remember last fights was even numbers think like 18 vs 18 ........and when they got brat they came back with allies :confused: just not needed really.

.Cyl0n
11-03-04, 12:54
wow no dirty tactics :( some clans on pluto use every thing that can from calling allies to < TL buffs, to stuns that are in walls that push u into map glitches to all sorts :(

remember last fights was even numbers think like 18 vs 18 ........and when they got brat they came back with allies :confused: just not needed really.

yea.. did the pluto politics thread ( cant remember the name of the nub who started it :p ) changed anything at all ?
i didnt logg in "really" for 4 weeks so i dunno ... :)

but pluto went downhill... more and more

Ryuben
11-03-04, 12:55
some people forget at the high end of this game there is sweet fa to do, and what is left is PvP, mainly OP fights.

But now a clan or 2 don't play for the fights they play to win, no matter what it does to the server or the game, i have had friends leave the server just because of it and quit the game.

.Cyl0n
11-03-04, 12:58
some people forget at the high end of this game there is sweet fa to do, and what is left is PvP, mainly OP fights.

But now a clan or 2 don't play for the fights they play to win, no matter what it does to the server or the game, i have had friends leave the serve just because of it and quit the game.

i know dude... the lame shit on pluto is the main reason why some people in SysShock went inactive or changed server :(

i`m still waiting for the day when pluto is empty and one clan holds all the ops... maybe then they realise that they did something wrong..

Ryuben
11-03-04, 13:07
Originally posted by .Cyl0n
i know dude... the lame shit on pluto is the main reason why some people in SysShock went inactive or changed server :(

i`m still waiting for the day when pluto is empty and one clan holds all the ops... maybe then they realise that they did something wrong..

thats the worst thing they would sit there thinking they had won :(

Candaman
11-03-04, 13:14
thats the worst thing they would sit there thinking they had won :(

Don't bother me just increases the amount of people to play against on jupi :D come over ryu :P

Ryuben
12-03-04, 01:19
would do but the only german i know comes from world war FPS's even thow i passed german @ GCSE, grade C it all kinda fell out o_O

gostly
12-03-04, 01:43
saturn > pluto...

pluto is a shit-server as far as clans and fighting goes...everything is just fucked up and unbalanced...

on saturn things are better...only beef i have with saturn is lag and the fact that i went to 2 fights today...synced out both times and ended up dead...