PDA

View Full Version : Make Anti-Shock pills stack?

s0apy
11-03-04, 11:05
like STA boosters. make em cost more if you like, but i see no reason to. currently i find i would need 3 or 4 anti-shocks in QB in order for them to be genuinely useful, and i find that's somewhat gimping, hence i carry 1 and, if it's not enough, i'd rather get killed the odd time than have to carry around 4 or so of the dang things.

so - make a single anti-shock pill have 4 uses like sta boost, medi kit, you get the idea.

i'm certain others would agree. if you vote "no", please give reasons unless they fall into the following categories (which we have heard so often, they squeek) :

- i like things to be hard (yes, but hard at the expense of fun does not equal good)
- it's easy to swap from inv (it's POSSIBLE to swap, but again not fun, and generally not practicable)
- sort out your QB first, nib (yeah, right...as if there is ever enough room in anyones QB)
- stfu (or all derivations thereof)
- leave my para alone
- PPUs have it hard enough anyway, and we have to swap from our inv too so why shouldn't you (see above)

Lanigav
11-03-04, 13:15
Personally I think ALL pills should stack (well, not so much stack as have multiple uses like PSI boosters and medkits do).

I mean, what kind of retard would package only one pill per container? Not only is that inefficient, but I bet the vendors have to pay through the ass to afford all the containers. :p

They should be something along the lines of 20 pills per container. Of course, it should still cost the same as if you had purchased 20 pills seperately.

.Cyl0n
11-03-04, 13:32
yup make all drugs stackable ..
i dont know if its a macro protection but when you open your inventory you always gotta wait 1 or 2 secs before you can take a drug to your qb...so either fix this or make em stackable :)

also make psi boosters stackable :angel:

Shadow Dancer
11-03-04, 13:35
Originally posted by .Cyl0n
yup make all drugs stackable ..
i dont know if its a macro protection but when you open your inventory you always gotta wait 1 or 2 secs before you can take a drug to your qb...so either fix this or make em stackable :)

also make psi boosters stackable :angel:

yes and yes

I also noticed i had to wait 1-2 seconds before being able to use/take a drug from inv.