PDA

View Full Version : Not happy

g0rt
11-03-04, 04:42
Not happy about being KOS in plaza1 yet still having typherra memorial (or whatever) #1 on half my chars GR lists.

God im sick and tired of having to be so carefull when selecting apartment to gr too, because the slightest misclick could result in some CA noobs in plaza1 getting my belt and some poking required.

Either let us remove marked gr's, or sort the list...this should have been implamented THE DAY the new plaza1 = kos to noncity factions thing happened....and still we have to deal with it months and months later?

Come on....get with the program, this is a simple little thing that would make the game so much better.

Shadow Dancer
11-03-04, 04:48
G0rt what is wrong with you? FFS. KK is working extremely hard on DOY and can't spare much manpower for stuff like this.

Why just look at the sneak peeks. Taxi cab service in neocron, and uhhh revised chat interface. Proof that they are working day and night..............

extract
11-03-04, 05:00
hehe it doesnt bother me enough to worry, but I do feel youre pain, my TG Spy who dies a fair bit, I cant count the number of times Ive accidentally clicked on typherria memorial lol....and its always instant death, right after you die, Im not so much worried about dropping something, considering I just came out of the GR with nothing, but it sucks to see 70% SI after a messup like that heh

Martin J. Schwiezer
11-03-04, 05:01
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Taxi cab service in neocron, and uhhh revised chat interface. Proof that they are working day and night.............. Very funny, Shadow Dancer...

What about the DX9 engine, netcode stability issues ...and a HUGE bag full of other features. Being cynical about these issues won't help neither g0rt, nor KK. But I guess that's just the general temperature on this board nowadays... :(

Shadow Dancer
11-03-04, 05:09
Originally posted by Martin J. Schwiezer
Very funny, Shadow Dancer...

What about the DX9 engine, netcode stability issues ...and a HUGE bag full of other features. Being cynical about these issues won't help neither g0rt, nor KK. But I guess that's just the general temperature on this board nowadays... :(

Awww MJ, I was just messing around. :p Don't make me feel guilty, hehe. I'm excited about DOY, really I am. I guess I'm just a bit dissapointed at the sneak peeks. But i'm still eager for DOY. Especially since I hear improved stability is one of it's selling points.

sex

OTIS
11-03-04, 05:09
(off topic)i hope KK doesnt take the sex emote outta the game when doy comes out coz thats the only reason i came back :p

Kasumi
11-03-04, 05:11

*Is waiting for the DX9 Engine upgrade* ^-^

g0rt whines about most anything not very important anyway.. :)\\

Edit: I would like to say that it might be good thing to be able to sort the GR list but its not so important.. ^_^ g0rt I dont think complaning about something in this way is going to help your troubles.. Even though you are sort of not suppose to go in Neocron doesnt mean the GR's should be removed off your list. ^-^

Shujin
11-03-04, 05:22

What about the DX9 engine, netcode stability issues ...and a HUGE bag full of other features. Being cynical about these issues won't help neither g0rt, nor KK. But I guess that's just the general temperature on this board nowadays... :( I love you guy... k?

g0rt
11-03-04, 05:24

Forgive me, after gring to plaza1 accidently in the middle of an op fight with my rifle PE because I misclicked APARTMENT due to 5+ people shooting at me, I wasn't in a good mood...hence the cynical post :p

You know I love your game, if I didn't I wouldn't care so much about seeing it improve.

Originally posted by Kasumi

g0rt whines about most anything not very important anyway.. :)\\

Yeah to cityadmin noobs I guess this isn't a big deal. To those of us who are kos in plaza1, having the GR right up there in #1 spot is annoying and its little annoying things like these that make people leave the game, and no one wants to see that. Also, I couldn't even count how many times people have posted ideas for sorting GR listings.

If you don't care, then don't post...no ones putting a gun to your head and saying YOU MUST POST, if I don't care about a post...I ignore it and eventually it sinks.

Kasumi
11-03-04, 05:33
I comment was refering to how you were complaning and not asking for a fix.. :)

Edit: I would like to say that it might be good thing to be able to sort the GR list but its not so important.. ^_^ g0rt I dont think complaning about something in this way is going to help your troubles.. Even though you are sort of not suppose to go in Neocron doesnt mean the GR's should be removed off your list. ^-^

I also agreed.. ^-^

ServeX
11-03-04, 05:36
martin, ill be the first to say, Neocron = sex =p

so

im living proof that neocron rocks =P

edit: and I liked the previews, the taxi cabs look like they would be something fun to do when there may not be much going on, ex. jumping around on high ledges which can be fun sometimes and running around etc...the new appartments look cool, i always like having cool appartments for parties etc, and the chat interface looked pretty cool too imo. I like the reduced size - but I do think there should be an option to use the initial GUI and on a seperate note, more of an initiative to be procity over anticity, otherwise all servers will be chockfull of anticity players. maybe have a balance of power system where the side with less people gets rewarded with stat boosts or something.

Invertigo
11-03-04, 06:10
mjs, give us a clue on what feature 6 will be:( :( :( :( :(

pleeeaseee:angel: :angel: :angel:

Crest
11-03-04, 10:48

I started a thread like this way back when GR locking started ... How it would be a good idea to
1) Be able to order GR's
2) When dead, able to see which GRs are open ... so you dont land up in app and then GR out with double SI

But anyways looking forwards to BDOY .....

garyu69
11-03-04, 10:58
Originally posted by g0rt
Not happy about being KOS in plaza1 yet still having typherra memorial (or whatever) #1 on half my chars GR lists. By gosh your special!!!!!
I have my Apt #1 in my GR list. How did you get plaza as number 1?

;)

sex

Archeus
11-03-04, 11:15
Originally posted by Invertigo
mjs, give us a clue on what feature 6 will be:( :( :( :( :(

pleeeaseee:angel: :angel: :angel:

Droms can be played as intelligent race now. :p

phunqe
11-03-04, 11:31
Lol.

Post 1: omg teh game suxx, teh GR I GETAR PKAD!!!
Post 2: omg KK are adding a new road sign at the race track! They must be working day and night so they don't have time to fix!
Post 3: Ownage by Martin.
Post 4-: OM I LUUUB NEOCRON... OMG I LUUUB YOU MARTIN...

:p

masterguyver
11-03-04, 11:48

[Edited Due To Trolling - Ulle] Also the "general temperature" is becouse some players have lost fath and trust on kk tho we will play just becouse there is a small hope that neocron will get better.

LTA
11-03-04, 11:50

it was you who rose the temperatures that high in the first place, promising people things, nerfin them hughly, watching them lose there stuff etc etc.:p

Sheba
11-03-04, 11:57
Originally posted by LTA
it was you who rose the temperatures that high in the first place, promising people things, nerfin them hughly, watching them lose there stuff etc etc.:p

Wow no kiss arses here, I like it! I have not been in game enough to voice my own opinion on these issues, I can only judge by what I read in the forums. Sounds like people still care about the game otherwise no one would gripe, instead
They would just move on to another game.

Candaman
11-03-04, 12:36
Originally posted by LTA

[Edited Due To Flame - Ulle]

Original monk
11-03-04, 12:58
Im glad that even the big boss of reakktor responds to these threads, this is proof enough for me that KK indeed is busy with the game and that they care for the game and its community.

Altough i am sad that i have to agree with Martin J. Schwiezer on the comment he made about the general temperature on these boards :/

But: cause of the continious change we get in this game/on this forum i am sure that these things will change rapidly.

To stay atleast a bit ontopic: its annoying yeah :/ but i learned to live with it allready, ya always have to be cautious anyway when ya pick out a GR .. but this isnt a reason i know .

So kk should fix this but in my opinion it isnt THAT important .. then i know other bugs that annoy me more aka synchingbugs, appartmentsynchbug, zonecrashbugs and FREing etc :/

And a thing that also annoys me is that if you are dead and you select a genrep and the genrep is closed (like 98% of em on saturn) that ya automatically spawn to youre appartment :/
But i think thats more a case of the genreprules itself that need adyustments (or should be trown out or sumthing).

anyways enjoy posting and playing :)

L3m0n
11-03-04, 13:01
well if were going to have a little wine about GRs...
i dont even have a P. App on my main char! you gess how that works! so i GR to Plaza to find out that im KOS in medi care! lol i love it! :rolleyes:

OTIS
11-03-04, 13:03
Post 1: omg teh game suxx, teh GR I GETAR PKAD!!!

lmao at this shit :lol:

ezza
11-03-04, 13:04
only done it once, when i tried clicking on another op but lag got me and i was in typherra. managed to escape into the yakarma shop with about 30 health :lol:

we really should be able to sort out the Grs in our list to make it easier, i mean im sure NEXT who can do all those wonderful things with the genrep can make it so it has a sort program on it.

oh and howcome the moment MJS posts everyones a fanboi

Lanigav
11-03-04, 13:04
Well, I actually simpathize with him on this. My GR list is hardly in the order I'd like to it to be, which causes me to occasionally misclick and end up in a place I'd hardly be, or can't go to at all because the GR is closed.

I don't really think there's a need to add the ability to remove GR points, as they might come in handy someday, but it would be nice to be given the option to order your list as you see fit.

Shadow Dancer
11-03-04, 13:53
Originally posted by ezza
only done it once, when i tried clicking on another op but lag got me and i was in typherra. managed to escape into the yakarma shop with about 30 health :lol:

we really should be able to sort out the Grs in our list to make it easier, i mean im sure NEXT who can do all those wonderful things with the genrep can make it so it has a sort program on it.

omg ezza I love you.

/fanboi

Originally posted by Sheba
. Sounds like people still care about the game otherwise no one would gripe, instead

Yup that's true. I see ALOT of potential for this game.

Aside from bug fixes, pvp balance, more content, I think the biggest thing that can help this game is lots of advertising.

I've honestly never clicked on the wrong GR. I have almost clicked on it several times though.

I wish the GRs that were locked were greyed out. I would love that.

L3m0n
11-03-04, 14:01
I wish the GRs that were locked were greyed out. I would love that.
not a bad idea, the GRs that are locked or that you are KOS at, like medi care medicare for TG/BD for example were grey?
think this should be a brainport!:D

.Cyl0n
11-03-04, 14:03
Originally posted by L3m0n
not a bad idea, the GRs that are locked or that you are KOS at like medicare for TG/BD for example were grey think this should be a brainport!:D

yup very good idea :)
and let me sort em manually...sometimes i`m searching like 5 mins for one gr :P

Shadow Dancer
11-03-04, 14:07
Originally posted by .Cyl0n

and let me sort em manually...sometimes i`m searching like 5 mins for one gr :P

Oooohh I hate that. Or when you can't find a GR that you DO have, and you make the long trek to try and tag that GR only to find out that you already had it.

*remembers Ceres mine for epic*

:mad:

L3m0n
11-03-04, 14:10
Oooohh I hate that. Or when you can't find a GR that you DO have, and you make the long trek to try and tag that GR only to find out that you already had it.
*remembers Ceres mine for epic*
lol was just about to say about the epic! :p i dont know if sorting the list out yourself is a good idea (could get fubar very easy)
but the greyed out GRs for the ones you dont want to/cant go to is a real good idea :D

Neocrons_coward
11-03-04, 16:29
Originally posted by g0rt
Not happy about being KOS in plaza1 yet still having typherra memorial (or whatever) #1 on half my chars GR lists.

God im sick and tired of having to be so carefull when selecting apartment to gr too, because the slightest misclick could result in some CA noobs in plaza1 getting my belt and some poking required.

Either let us remove marked gr's, or sort the list...this should have been implamented THE DAY the new plaza1 = kos to noncity factions thing happened....and still we have to deal with it months and months later?

Come on....get with the program, this is a simple little thing that would make the game so much better.

best bet mate is make this thread let them know as gms browse all threads... so someone will take it into account and then afterwards just wait a month and if nothing changes make another thread to remind them.. As for gms they could have a list or something of all these problems and tell us which one is being worked on at the moment.. it would make this palce a happier more friendlier envioment and more enjoyable:)

Strych9
11-03-04, 16:39
I agree with gort here. My TG char (switched to TG) has Medicare first on the GR list... I just happened to realize my mistake as it happened and ran towards the LOM seller before the guards realized I was there.

I hope they give us some GR list sorting abilities.

I hope all runners moved to DOY have inner city Neocron GRs removed from their lists altogether. :)

Opar
11-03-04, 20:27

OWNED.

:p

g0rt
11-03-04, 20:36
Originally posted by garyu69
By gosh your special!!!!!
I have my Apt #1 in my GR list. How did you get plaza as number 1?

;)

sex

Ya ya ya you know what I mean :p

#1 being AFTER the one that everyone has at the top....prim. app.

ezza
11-03-04, 21:34
Originally posted by masterguyver
[Edited For Consistancy] Also the "general temperature" is becouse some players have lost fath and trust on kk tho we will play just becouse there is a small hope that neocron will get better. [edited violation of fourm rules-flaming[freya] some people like to see the CEO pop in on the forum from time to time.

[edited violation of fourm rules-flaming][freya]

Strych9
11-03-04, 22:38
Originally posted by masterguyver
[Edited For Consistancy] Also the "general temperature" is becouse some players have lost fath and trust on kk tho we will play just becouse there is a small hope that neocron will get better. LOL.

Yeah, thats how companies work. CEOs watch over EVERY employee and make sure they do their job. :rolleyes:

Leebzie
12-03-04, 12:20
Well im very happy they are working on DoY and thats great, but I wish they hadnt spared the effort to make the KOSing CA npcs until they'd finished doy.

Still, spose we just gotta live with it eh ? I apprecaite they're working hard.