PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think the bset of the best are on pluto atm ?

~Drav~
11-03-04, 03:51
okies, one of the subjects thats been on our TS today was who are the best fighters on pluto, for single ability to own ;) and for their teamwork with others.

Best tank:

Best PPU:

Best APU:

Best Spy:

Best PE:

generally the same names popped up, Who would you suggest for each one and why ?

Remember, please leave clan biases out of this one, its not a popularity contest, its a chance to acknowledge someones skill out on the fighting field.

I Wont post my votes yet :) I'll see whos names pop up first ;) Ive got my list already, just wanna make sure I havent missed out anyone 8|

:angel:

Ark
11-03-04, 04:15
Best tank: Me(Inverness), Xcalibur, G.0.D

Best PPU:ErotischFrutche

Best APU:Theif, Shadow Prancer =P

Best Spy: Bootes

Best PE: Me(Maximus Decimus), Kyle Vorgon

The server has been pretty dead latley so there arent many people to put down.

:edit: oh ya i only put down people i have seen latley

Twitch
11-03-04, 04:19
Best tank: Torque

Best PPU: demon-surge

Best APU: demon-surge (he's a hybrid monk)

Best Spy: Who cares, but more than likely somebody in CRC

Best PE: ME

thx for the awards, the thread can now be closed

sanityislost
11-03-04, 04:21
OMFG WHY DIDNT WE DO THIS THE FIRST TIME THEN WE WOULDNT OF HAD TO GO THRU ALL THOSE OTHER POSTS

Shadow Dancer
11-03-04, 04:22
onoz ego thread

Originally posted by ~Drav~
okies, one of the subjects thats been on our TS today was who are the best fighters on pluto, for single ability to own ;) and for their teamwork with others.

Best tank:

Best PPU:

Best APU:

Best Spy:

Best PE:

Kayne

Pete the PSI :rolleyes:

No comment

Yugimon

Hrmm, tough choice. I would have voted kramertheweirdo, but i havne't seen him a in while. Haven't seen Rade either. So my vote goes to Kyle Vorgon

Best sex? That's me. thx

btw, like maxy poo, i'm basically not just the best, but people who've I seen recently. Like we all know Vet is good, but why put him if he hasn't been there in ages?

Or some beta vet or something. lol

Ryuben
11-03-04, 04:26
Best tank:<honour>

Best PPU:Warrior

Best APU:Ryuben

Best Spy: Danger_mouse

Best PE: Rhodry

:) ;)

Ryuben
11-03-04, 04:27
seriously

Best tank: Smokey

Best PPU: Polarity

Best APU: Azah (sp?)

Best Spy: Bootes (he pwns for some reason drug whore?)

Best PE: Rade

Shadow Dancer
11-03-04, 04:30
lmao ryuben, i didn't expect the 2nd post. :p

Tupac
11-03-04, 05:09
Tank : Smokey

PPU : Polarity

APU : Delloda

SPY : Bootes (he is a freak)

PE : Rade

Vid Gamer
11-03-04, 06:53
I hate threads like these.

All it turns into is a popularity contest. :rolleyes:

ServeX
11-03-04, 06:57
Tank: Xio, Evileye, me (all tied pretty much)
PPU: Pete
APU: none
Spy: Yugimon
PE: none

Drake6k
11-03-04, 07:00
I havent seen any great tanks in a long time.
Smokey, EvilEye, and some others where all good but I dont know if they still play.

APU: I dunno they all suck now

PPU: I dunno, Polarity was great. Pete maybe.

SPY: Yugimon

PE: Me

Vid Gamer
11-03-04, 07:03
It's funny when people vote for themselves... lol

There are a few good Tanks. No Tanks can be as good as old Tanks like Smokey and the gang because Tank were just so god-like back then, they are still good now but every other class has caught up and even excel past Tanks in certain regions.

ZoneVortex
11-03-04, 07:06
Best Rifle Tank: MANDER TSS (only rifle tank at that....)

ServeX
11-03-04, 07:08
i haven't seen mander yet as a rifle tank so I can't comment on him...

Jules69
11-03-04, 07:58
Tank: MeGaMaN!!11one

PPU: dunno

APU: Haxor!

Spy: Bootes

PE: Sweet Leaf (i know, i know)

ZoneVortex
11-03-04, 08:00
Originally posted by ServeX
i haven't seen mander yet as a rifle tank so I can't comment on him...

oh, hehe, DM him i'm sure he'll duel you if you tell him i sent you

he's low tech....usin PE

defense isn't the greatest i think though i haven't played on him yet since he can't use pp resistor or moveon anymore

more like the old pre-epic tank con setups :cool:

ZoneVortex
11-03-04, 08:00
sweet i hit the post button twice.... >_>

VetteroX
11-03-04, 08:07
even though I usually get a lot of mentions in these type of threads, I dont like em either. really just popularity thread.... the real equation to who people choose = "ive seen this person win 3 duels, and they are nice to me/in my clan so I vote for them"

Fez
11-03-04, 08:08
this game is only about 30 % skill rest is setup and lag :P

LVirus
11-03-04, 08:37
ME ME ME ME AND ME!! :D :angel:

Seriously? Tank .. don't really know. APU? Well,not sure. PPU - Crypto was when I last time checked! .. and best PE? If I say Rade, my neighbor will kill me, so I have to say moregore :rolleyes:

Nvidia
11-03-04, 10:04
Best Tank (HC): Three-way tie between REMUS, Megaman, and Kayne. Seen em all fight in and out of Neofrag, and I'd say they all have the 100% dead-on aiming going for them. I'll watch a fight (Even if it means dying) to see one of them duel a person, because the flying plasma battle is teh win!

Best APU (Unbuffed): Shadow Dancer, hands down.
I know he's unbuffed because I always end up _trying_ to kill him in Pepper Park, but I can't because he's too sexy! :)

Best APU (Buffed): I'd have to go with Haxor. Damn, that guy is a MACHINE! One of the few APUs at an OP fight that I've seen get down the timing for Antibuffing and hitting the target dead-on.

Best PPU: CryptoChronic. One of our first fights against FF was also against SXR at Hawkins. Everyone got owned except for Crypto. He ran out the back of the OP and tried for about 10 minutes to rez Lucid. I watched as 10+ FF hammered on him for that amount of time, with Anti-buff going off about every 20 seconds. He managed to get lucid up twice during that time, and he ended up dying because all of his armor broke, lol.

Best Spy (Pistols): It's gotta be Bootes. Although I think he's cheating, when I see him single-handedly take down three dev tanks by himself at an OP war, and manage to OUTHEAL them all. But hey, he just might have an uber setup. :rolleyes: Either that, or he's constantly drugged up on every possible drug.

Best Spy (Rifles): There's many good rifle spies on Pluto, but the best I'd have to say, is Gabar. ALWAYS an excellent sport, doesn't attack people in PP if he thinks they've crashed, always offers to get my belt back for me after our sniper duels, which I try to kindly return the favor when I can. :) He's also a legend with that Silent Hunter at point-blank range, and I've seen him beat CS tanks with it.

Best Private Eye: It's hard to say, I haven't seen a really good one in awhile. People seem to have moved away from the PEs and into monks/tanks. If I had to vote though, it would probably go to Kramer, because he is teh sex!

On another note, these "I vote for myself" posts are lame. :rolleyes: If you're really worthy of a mention, you'll be mentioned by someone else, hopefully by many. All voting for yourself does is label you as a, "I suck and I'm in denial" person. I've learned that I can't aim, and as a result, I suck, but I'm working on it. Maybe one day, I'll be worth a mention on these things, but in my current state, if you do, there's something seriously wrong with you! :p

Archeus
11-03-04, 10:12
I'm going for best Rifle Spy :P

Only been killed by one person since I've started (The CS FC). Shot and killed numerous people.

You hear me Johnny! I am #1 :p~~~~

Nightbrother
11-03-04, 10:22
You have a get a super-obliterator like him also then. ;)

ZigZag
11-03-04, 10:47
@ nvidia lol there were not 10 ff there - I was there - there were 3 of us out the back killing Dark while the others (4 of em) were inside killing sxr.

deac
11-03-04, 11:07
hot tip of the day! : kayne on a ppu

.Cyl0n
11-03-04, 11:12
hrmmm

best ppu : pete , echse , me

best apu : krypto , nemesis_2k , n1n3

best tank : shadow , mega , xio , ee , escape, me :p ( didnt see alex and nexx fight for a long time :/ )

best pe : kyle vorgon , darkoth carmarek , rade

best spy : vverevvolf , nonamebrandeggs ( UNBAN HIM :( ) , mangus wieland

hrrmm too many people :)

.cy

phunqe
11-03-04, 11:34
Ok, any conclusions on who got the biggest penis then?

Nvidia
11-03-04, 11:47
Right ZigZag... and I wasn't there, lying on my back, counting them either. :rolleyes:

Edit: Varaem, thank you for proving my point I just made. Or did people not know you're Little Match Girl? :rolleyes:

And of course I stealth a lot, you expect me not to when I have a kamikaze chip in my head, and one CS blast kills me?

Varaem
11-03-04, 11:52
tank: kayne. not much competition. danich too, he beat kayne consistnatly for a while.

spy: nvidia, he stealths a lot.

pe: little match girl. seen her fight lots of people at once and win.

ppu: white locust, etirann, pk, crypto chronic. all lame.

apu: shadow dancer. he has 100% aiming.

Rade
11-03-04, 12:37
H-C Tank: EvilEye.

M-C Tank: Me.

PE: Me.

What? Oh you mean this ego over here? Yeah looks like its about
to burst doesnt it. On a more serious note tho, Id love for anyone
to prove me wrong, DM me if you want to duel or anything. Im
always up for a good fight.

Oh yeah I took a break from nc for like a week or two, Ill be back
sometime next week I think.

Candaman
11-03-04, 12:48
Best tank: Anyone with a dev. Tupac, xcal, xio, kayne

Best PPU: Pete, cyl0n (only to boost his ego), ivory

Best APU: Delloda, SD, Lore, Krypto

Best Spy: Bootes

Best PE: Kramer, Rade, MaN

Oath
11-03-04, 12:49
Originally posted by Candaman
Best tank: Anyone with a dev.

Exactly.

Ryuben
11-03-04, 12:49
Best PE: MaN

egos arn't they a bitch

Bruce
11-03-04, 12:53
hm...

Best spies: all the spirit snipers (you just dont know their names;) , nah but they were really good when they were active:(

Best PE: i just name Kyle cause i love non tc rifle pes sooo much and i just name rade or i will get killed next time ingame;)

Best Tank: hm.. hard guess the dev fucked up or class with non skilled ppls... but yeah REMUS and kayne were quite good in duells really (or still are:) )

APUs: Nem 2_k is very good, that krypto guy also, wont name hundreds here now

PPU: echse, most of the SS ppus (when they are not rusty:) ), sigg3, narf (back when he was ppu:D ), me:p

Ascension
11-03-04, 12:59
this is just an ego thread as usual most peeps are puttin names out tht are either in clan or friends of..:rolleyes:

-=BlackBeard=-
11-03-04, 13:06
Best Tank -- REMUS/Xio
Best ppu -- Freeejumper
Best apu -- Nemesis 2k
Best PE -- Rade/kramer
Best Spy -- Dio

Xylaz
11-03-04, 13:13
i won't put the names of my friends then, only enemies

tank: xcalibur & megaman, theirs aim is ridicoulus, but that might be the problem with my crappy pc as well, cause they are fast like hell to me (fps difference)

pe: killer was great... but now, i've found MaN as pretty good PE and as all those low techs he got really uber resists.

spy: don't know, they are all killing me before i can see their name... I remember a pretty good Disruptor spy named werewolf or something like that (TT) but it was some time ago, not sure if he's still playing

apu: hmm, shadow dancer (dark mind )

ppu: don't have a clue, i don't fight them.

Candaman
11-03-04, 13:15
Originally posted by Ryuben
egos arn't they a bitch

He is good when its not me playing :P

Rade
11-03-04, 13:31
yeah crypto playing MaN was pretty decent.

hinch
11-03-04, 13:34
well your all shite so me when i play then and when im not there forget it :)

Cliffraiser
11-03-04, 13:36
Best tank: HC: that would be me :D MC: fenix for taking on 5 people on the same time without a ppu and killing em :P

Best PPU: Polarity hands down

Best APU: Deadpool <--- + Pol = dead enemy clan

Best Spy: K4f

Best PE: rade/kramer

Shadow Dancer
11-03-04, 13:42
Cliff, that avatar is fucking disturbing. :eek:

Best tank: Anyone with a dev.

rofl

Originally posted by phunqe
Ok, any conclusions on who got the biggest penis then?

*cough*

Ok i'm lying. :(

:p

Originally posted by Archeus
I'm going for best Rifle Spy :P

Only been killed by one person since I've started (The CS FC). Shot and killed numerous people.

You hear me Johnny! I am #1 :p~~~~

The CS FC killed you? o_O

Can anyone tell me who plays MaN?

I assumed it was mayhemmike. But he DMed me saying "gf" after a few PP brawls. And I seriously doubt Mike would do that. :p

Candaman
11-03-04, 16:03
mayhemmike is banned and does not have access to my accounts only me and crypto have access to MaN

so if he's doing well its CC if he dies its me

/edit CC only has access because we split the cost of the account

/edit #2 that was me who dm'd u believe it or not shad

/edit #3 u should all fear Alashandra Delantae teh 1337 APU CS FC

Shadow Dancer
11-03-04, 16:06
wow anymore edits?

:p

Is Alashandra good?

Candaman
11-03-04, 16:08
Alashandra is our counsellor she is the best of the best! and don't u doubt it u heathen

evs
11-03-04, 16:11
\o/

Best Spy (Pistols): It's gotta be Bootes.

\o/

That will make him damn happy - I'll pass on the congrats :)

Darken
11-03-04, 16:28
Best Tank: Kayne, Primate, Xio
Best PPU: CC, Pete, hm i think it was Cannings, Darken
Best MC Tank: hm dunno, Fenix ?, roro is not bad either
Best Apu: SD, Lore, Nemesis_2k
Best Spy: Dio

petek480
11-03-04, 20:45
Tank: Alex(yes I know he doesn't duel but him and I sure do ******** a lot of people that have ppus), Nexx, Escape, theyre are others I can't think of right now

PPU: Me of course, Cylon, and cannings seemed pretty good last time I saw him fight

APU: Jack_Crow, Nemesis_2k, Shadow Dancer

PE: Kyle Vorgon

SPY: Nonamebrandeggs

Vid Gamer
12-03-04, 00:45
It's also humorous how people vote for people who don't even play anymore... :rolleyes: