PDA

View Full Version : So.. I just reactivated my account..

Liebestoter
11-03-04, 03:47
And I find that my tank which once could kill people with 15 levels on him is now a supergimp in PvP. I didn't use freezers.. more of a 'strafe and spray' with plasma cannons. Sadly I'm finding my 4 slot TPC and CS are generally worthless as someone just BBQ'd my ass with a rare flamer in PP3. <hangs head in shame>

Can someone give my ADHD self a quick summary of what has changed since the days where everyone PKed with Cursed Souls? :|

Zanathos
11-03-04, 03:53
The devourer was introduced... nuff said

Liebestoter
11-03-04, 03:53
And would that be the name of the horrible horrible thing which just turned me into a crispy critter?

~Drav~
11-03-04, 03:54
CS's are still the better weapon of the 2...

Alot of rares currently have a unintentional boost :rolleyes: so wait till the next patch, as that will apparently fix that.

Devourer is very powerfull up close, but only has something like 14m range capped, so use that to your advantage, stay away from them as the furter away the less damage they do per hit.

ezza
11-03-04, 03:58
the devs good, but real tanks still use CS(the heavy tanks that is)

of course leet melee users like myself use POB and DG;)

you will proberbly want to mess with your resists to compensate against the poison modded flamers

~Drav~
11-03-04, 04:02
Originally posted by ezza
of course leet melee users like myself use POB and DG;)

wah....

You lom from HC to melee and back more often then saturns database fucks up O_o

Liebestoter
11-03-04, 04:03
It still requires the re-leveling to fix the 'switch to the latest trend' right? Has anything changed with that as well?

~Drav~
11-03-04, 04:06
Originally posted by Liebestoter
It still requires the re-leveling to fix the 'switch to the latest trend' right? Has anything changed with that as well?

you mean XP loss and level loss from taking LOM pills ?

Liebestoter
11-03-04, 04:08
Yea, that, still in play I take it.

Ugh. I used to be unkillable :(

Liebestoter
11-03-04, 06:03
Few more questions..

1. Are outposts still useless?
2. Do lasers still suck?
3. Where can I find up to date equipment lists?

Invertigo
11-03-04, 06:06
sorry but cs is not better than a dev....unless you suck that bad.

yes the range is not that great...but face it that thing is fuckin overpowered like shit... plus isnt it a lower tl than the cs?...

even with 80 resist poisin it doesnt seem to help much

edit:

www.croncom.com

http://neocron.ems.ru

edit again...

both those sites are actually kinda outta date too...

theres a couple more upto date sites still in the workings but i dont remember the url's