PDA

View Full Version : GenRep Tagging ?

Hell's Grannie
11-03-04, 00:27
Am I too tired ? Did they change something the last couple of weeks/months ? Anyway, I can't seem to tag Yutano Mine nor El Farid Village ... me, being Crahn ... is that it ??? I didn't tag them before so that's not it. Anyone got a clue ?

ZoneVortex
11-03-04, 00:32
Originally posted by Hell's Grannie
Am I too tired ? Did they change something the last couple of weeks/months ? Anyway, I can't seem to tag Yutano Mine nor El Farid Village ... me, being Crahn ... is that it ??? I didn't tag them before so that's not it. Anyone got a clue ?

huh? what's it do?

if you already have them then it'll be greyed out but you prolly knew that....and sometimes if they're hidden down the list the button will light up but you can't tag it again, it's actually there farther down the list

otherwise i have no idea....relog? heh :(

J. Folsom
11-03-04, 00:32
I haven't had any problems with any of the GenReps lately, are you certainly you didn't accidentally skim over them while viewing your GR list?

Myrlin
11-03-04, 00:35
Lag? Try relogging? I've never had a problem tagging GRs regardless of the GR security.

Hell's Grannie
11-03-04, 00:37
They're grayed out while I've never tagged them before so they're also not on my list. I jus't can't click the 'activate - 500nc - button. Tried a relog but to no avail. Btw, this is on Saturn. Weird ...

ZoneVortex
11-03-04, 00:39
Originally posted by Hell's Grannie
They're grayed out while I've never tagged them before so they're also not on my list. I jus't can't click the 'activate - 500nc - button. Tried a relog but to no avail. Btw, this is on Saturn. Weird ...
ohhhhh

click the activate button anyways

it'll work even if it's greyed out if you haven't activated it before

Hell's Grannie
11-03-04, 00:44
Did a complete relog and then pushed the 'grayed out' activate button again ... and it registered. Weird, never had this one before. Thanks, Zone.

Ok, mods : case closed.