PDA

View Full Version : A problem with installation and registration plz help./.

Neocrons_coward
10-03-04, 18:30
Hi,
My mate recently brought the Neocron game CD disk from you guys and his managed to install it all.. Just that when he goes to load the game.. The screen goes blank and nothing happens.. He waited about ten minutes and no result... He resetted the machine and nothing happenned with regards to that. Is there an update or something that he should download to repair this problem??? If so can you PLEASE leave the web link on this post so that I can pass it onto him tomorrow.. Or any ideas about the solution to solving this.. Many thanks

ZeON

p.s In the patch center do u open the patches or save them??? and drag them into the folder???

Spoon
10-03-04, 18:58
Originally posted by Neocrons_coward

p.s In the patch center do u open the patches or save them??? and drag them into the folder???

Save or copy them to NC's patch folder.....

Is he running a firewall?
One version of Zonealarm messes up NC.
Try disabling the firewall and try to launch the game...
Also, run "Configure Neocron" from the Start Menu...

Here's the patch ftp(download the updated Launcher from there also):

ftp://ftp.neocron.com/retailpatches/

Freya
10-03-04, 19:30
please email helpdesk@neocron.com

Neocrons_coward
11-03-04, 00:36
I would e mail help desk but... Its not me thats got the problem and ill pass on the e mail address but due to the current online game he plays considering it never gets back to e mails he sends to that company about help.. he probably wont bothere e mailing the help desk as he needs as much solutions here and now about it thats why iu created a thread so all possible solutions i can try will be here in 1 go...

Ze0N