View Full Version : Where will you be on the last day?

El_MUERkO
10-03-04, 18:10
Long after the release of Beyond the Dome of York, many years from now (at least I hope so) the servers will eventually go down for the last time, Neocron as we know it will come to an end and we'll all have to move on, maybe to Neocron 2 or to the latest craze of virtual toasting who knows what the future holds.

Where do you think you'll be when the inevitable happens?

What will you be doing in real life?

Will you still be on the servers or have moved on to new games?

Maybe you wont play games at all?

Will you look back with fondness on the game we all play way to much or regret the time you wasted playing?

Will you see Neocron as the success it was or the success it could of been?

Will you be in plaza to raise your drink and say goodbye as the servers shut down or will you wonder why you stayed as long as you did?

I realized today that I will probably never leave this game of my own accord, I've played it to long and its sunk its claws in, I have a feeling I'll be annoying Carb in game and Nid out of it up until the last hour of the last day.

ezza
10-03-04, 18:21
lol ill proberbly be still around in game

J. Folsom
10-03-04, 18:26
I might give an answer to that in 5 years, 362 days, 22 hours and 45 minutes.

Benjie
10-03-04, 18:31
Originally posted by J. Folsom
I might give an answer to that in 5 years, 362 days, 22 hours and 45 minutes.
What does the Duke Nukem Forever release date have to do with anything?

J. Folsom
10-03-04, 18:40
Originally posted by Benjie
What does the Duke Nukem Forever release date have to do with anything? It's pretty simple really.

Everybody knows that Duke Nukem Forever is called Duke Nukem Forever because forever is the amount of time it'll take to get released.
Since forever is the longest possible amount of time, obviously if forever has been the universe will have to end, since otherwise it would not be the longest possible amount of time. Thus, I will quit Neocron if the universe ends. ;)

naimex
10-03-04, 18:42
I will be in DoY sexing minxy

Candaman
10-03-04, 18:43
I'll still be here and if ezza's still around i guess i can make plans to take him out for a meal @ chez sypher

ezza
10-03-04, 18:47
Originally posted by Candaman
I'll still be here and if ezza's still around i guess i can make plans to take him out for a meal @ chez sypher yay free food, in deffo staying now:D

Candaman
10-03-04, 18:48
nothings free in this world ^^

ezza
10-03-04, 18:49
Originally posted by Candaman
nothings free in this world ^^ :eek: onoz, what does evil canadaman want me to do for it8|

Ascension
10-03-04, 18:50
o_O how can real life shut down:lol:

joke// tbh i dont know where i'll be:cool: its a scary thought ill be 228|

Psyco Groupie
10-03-04, 19:08
I'll prolly be in some cult that follows a skull about

hopefully i'll have a degree orso too :)

Doc Holliday
10-03-04, 21:05
i will be married. With lots of little docs runnin about shouting "KOS KOS KOS" at people and learning to flame on trade like a true pro............ ;)

Marx
10-03-04, 21:07
I'll be too busy using military might to force down armed rebellion in the lil country I decide to take over to even care about Neocron at that point.

Tratos
10-03-04, 21:08
i'll still be here id imagine and i'll be 20 :eek:

hax

~Tratos

SPIKE (pluto)
10-03-04, 22:59
I will probably still be sat here trying to figure out why all my .exe files dont work

Possessed
10-03-04, 23:00
I'll be running through the streets screaming.

Naked.

Aziraphale
10-03-04, 23:04
I'll be at El Farid with 200 other players, sexing the last droms.

darknessfairy
10-03-04, 23:20
Ill be stood in plaza 2, poking people, and sexing bob. Talking crap to people about what i ate for dinner, and generally standing bored, spamming

Alex The Great
10-03-04, 23:39
Originally posted by Possessed
I'll be running through the streets screaming.

Naked.

We do that Everyday.

Possessed
10-03-04, 23:40
Originally posted by Alex The Great
We do that Everyday.

Yes, but on this day we'll be wearing fireman helmets.