PDA

View Full Version : How many Piercings you got.....

sanityislost
10-03-04, 13:34
I figured since alot of ppl are putting posts about random crap i would do the same, and find out how many of you like to get a random person to push needles thru bits of your flesh

atm i got bridge of my nose, 2 in my neck and only 2 in my ears working on getting them into flesh tunnels tho. had my eye brow done tho its got ripped out last week which made me late for work and they fired me lol o_O tho thats another story

oh yea anyone know know how many rings u can get under your color bone? was thinking 4 each side but then some dude said something about there being only so many u can get cause they gotta stick the needle thru ur rib cage or something to that effect

garyu69
10-03-04, 13:37
You saying my posts are random crap ;)

No piercings.
I was going to get my Lip pierced but the GF tolf me no :(

She wears the trousers :(

Benjie
10-03-04, 13:38
I used to have my Nose and Tounge peirced, but I took them out.
I want my Belly Button Peirced.

Yeah I'm a guy.

Tounge peircings are cool for the first week. You talk like your brainless and you can't eat anything for the whole week.

Original monk
10-03-04, 13:41
i have zero piercings ... i also have zero tatoo's

i look beautifull allready witouth all those decorations :P LOL

pure natural :)

hehe

Nightbrother
10-03-04, 13:43
I have no piercings either, well willing ones. I once had my forearm pierced by a rather pointy door handle, and couldn't move my arm properly without pain for years after. I only have a scar now, no piercing. :(

sanityislost
10-03-04, 13:45
Yea i wana get my tongue done also but the dude who does my stab holes said the viens in my tongue where too close together so that pissed me off lol

L0KI
10-03-04, 13:45
2 in left ear, 1 in eyebrow...

Im a guitarist, we are allowed to look crazy :p

sanityislost
10-03-04, 13:48
Originally posted by L0KI
2 in left ear, 1 in eyebrow...

Im a guitarist, we are allowed to look crazy :p

Lol dude watch out with the eye brow ive had 2 ripped out on me now :p ..... its evil, well the chains are evil its always those damn chains *shakes fist*

GT_Rince
10-03-04, 13:48
No-one is sticking no shit thru me, thank u very much :p

Can someone answer me a serious question - why do you get piercings? I mean beyond ears - why have a them in your tounge, face, body, etc... Don't even get me started on getting ya dick pierced... o_O

I am just interested, that's all. :)

sanityislost
10-03-04, 13:50
Well at first i wanted to try it out, and then i got hooked its more of a go for a total crazy thing for me which is why i got my neck done. tho the pain is chilled also that freeze gel is for nibs lol and i hate that crappy numb feeling its evil

Benjie
10-03-04, 13:51
Originally posted by GT_Rince
No-one is sticking no shit thru me, thank u very much :p

Can someone answer me a serious question - why do you get piercings? I mean beyond ears - why have a them in your tounge, face, body, etc... Don't even get me started on getting ya dick pierced... o_O

I am just interested, that's all. :)
Tounge is fun to play with.
Other than that, it's like an accecory. Makeup, Sunglasses, Peircings, hairstyle, tatoo's...

Think of it as Real Life Character Creation.

GT_Rince
10-03-04, 13:56
I can imagine it being like an accessory, but there comes a point where you can have too many (imo). I seen one guy I used to go to school with - he now has more than 30 piercings in his face and neck. Now you can't tell me that is style - and will employers not have problems with them? I mean, if you got rings and shit hanging from your face, are they not going to think "hmm - okkkk!!!" and move onto the next guy ?

Benjie
10-03-04, 13:57
I seen one guy I used to go to school with - he now has more than 30 piercings in his face and neck.
It's addictive. You get one and you want another one.

sanityislost
10-03-04, 13:59
I can imagine it being like an accessory, but there comes a point where you can have too many (imo). I seen one guy I used to go to school with - he now has more than 30 piercings in his face and neck. Now you can't tell me that is style - and will employers not have problems with them? I mean, if you got rings and shit hanging from your face, are they not going to think "hmm - okkkk!!!" and move onto the next guy ?

Well my work didnt have any probs with it (was some crap office job) they just seem to hate it when your late......now that i think about it all the jobs ive had have been like that, and ive been getting fired alot since ive started playing nc lol

Xylaz
10-03-04, 13:59
nine

OpTi
10-03-04, 14:00
got my tounge done and used to have my eye brow done too but it fell out o_O

wanna get that done again and get somekind of tribal design tattoo that covers my back and goes over my shoulders.

Benjie
10-03-04, 14:03
Originally posted by OpTi
somekind of
Make sure that you know EXACTLY what you want before you get it done. not just a random "somekind of" tribal thing, but exactly as you wan't it.

You have to love it forever, because it will be with you forever.

What do people here think of Alternatve Tatoos? Like Scaring 'n stuff. Those things look kinda weird.

sanityislost
10-03-04, 14:05
Try brandings its a laugh did it when i was drunk turned out a mess tho lol

Bme (http://www.bmezine.com/) has some great pics of stab holes, tats and other stuff its great for ideas

[edit] Benjie u beat meh to it lol, yea i love any sort of body modification just a shame ppl dont come with slots LOL

OpTi
10-03-04, 14:13
Originally posted by Benjie
Make sure that you know EXACTLY what you want before you get it done. not just a random "somekind of" tribal thing, but exactly as you wan't it.

You have to love it forever, because it will be with you forever.

What do people here think of Alternatve Tatoos? Like Scaring 'n stuff. Those things look kinda weird.

i hvae the image in my head it's just getting it onto paper :D

Psyco Groupie
10-03-04, 14:32
2 in left ear, think they grown over tho >8|

Jeros82
10-03-04, 14:32
Have none, had 2 until half a year ago.

Candaman
10-03-04, 14:40
I have 0 piercings but TBH i'm sexier than SIL but there used to be this guy in DarK named Mr Lioon Reeza he thought he was sexy but i also was suspected he was a closet ugly person :P

sanityislost
10-03-04, 16:09
Originally posted by Candaman
I have 0 piercings but TBH i'm sexier than SIL but there used to be this guy in DarK named Mr Lioon Reeza he thought he was sexy but i also was suspected he was a closet ugly person :P

Lmao u loveeeee the Reza :P

Strych9
10-03-04, 16:13
None.

And everyone I know with a tongue piercing that has had it a while are now lining up for tooth reconstruction due to all of the hairline fractures that tongue piercings cause in teeth. :)

L0KI
10-03-04, 16:17
3 tattoos as well.

I have "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle" (Plato) written in Catonese around my left forearm....

A 12" x 6 " self designed tat on bicep of right arm

and a Snake around left bicep

winnoc
10-03-04, 16:27
I have a tongue piercing, and used to have 3 in my left ear as wel.

My dentist said it wasn't a problem, as long as you don't get that thing where you slam it against your teeth or grind over it all day long.

And the gf...... she just loves it :-)

Nexxy
10-03-04, 16:36
I have my eyebrow pierced but hardly ever put anything through it anymore. I only got it pierced because mother told me not to...

I wanna get a tatoo now but dont want something ill regret when im like 70. Anyway know if theres tatoos that come off after like 10 years or something? Ive heard something like that before but didnt know if it was true...

ZoomZoom
10-03-04, 16:49
only my penis :rolleyes:

ahahah no way.... jks :)

DestructionUK
10-03-04, 17:05
nose
eyebrow x2
left ear x3
right ear
left ear lobe
was gonna get a prince albert, but then i 4t not to.

Psyco Groupie
10-03-04, 17:08
Originally posted by Nexxy
I have my eyebrow pierced but hardly ever put anything through it anymore. I only got it pierced because mother told me not to...

I wanna get a tatoo now but dont want something ill regret when im like 70. Anyway know if theres tatoos that come off after like 10 years or something? Ive heard something like that before but didnt know if it was true...

Theres some that arent permanent, but they dont involve a needle, just dying the skin .. cant put my finger on the name tho

ZoneVortex
10-03-04, 17:09
hmm i got none right now

but i was thinking of piercing my eye brow and getting a labret (lower lip thing) next week, so that may all change ;)

Cliffraiser
10-03-04, 17:29
0 gonna keep it that way too :)

darknessfairy
10-03-04, 17:50
I have my tongue pierced twice :p I have my ears pierced twice. and my upper ear pierced on my left side (i had to check :)) I used to have my eyebrow pierced but it grew out twice.

And i just got a tattoo done today, of a fairy :p on my left shoulder

Candaman
10-03-04, 17:52
Originally posted by darknessfairy
And i just got a tattoo done today, of a fairy :p on my left shoulder

A FAIRY!!!! WTF YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

darknessfairy
10-03-04, 17:55
:p cos i wub fairies, thats why, and you know i do, hence my name

damn 60 sec limit on posting :mad:

Candaman
10-03-04, 17:59
hehe i know

Spoon
10-03-04, 18:39
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
Theres some that arent permanent, but they dont involve a needle, just dying the skin .. cant put my finger on the name tho

henna?(spelling?)

--------------------------------------------------

0 piercings

Multiple tattoos.....

Need some more work done on one of them, but it's the one that wraps around the inside of my armpit..............ouch.....:(

Ascension
10-03-04, 18:48
yeah afaik its called a 'henna' tatoo it wears off when ya skin dies :p

Nexxy
10-03-04, 18:49
henna ones only last a month or so though dont they? Ill probably just end up getting a normal one.

.Cyl0n
10-03-04, 18:50
Originally posted by Nexxy
henna ones only last a month or so though dont they?

yup afaik they dont last longer :)
my ex gf had one made in italy once.. after 3 - 4 weeks it was gone

anyway... sex

Melkior
10-03-04, 19:22
rawr got meh lip done last week, GF loves it =-D

gostly
10-03-04, 19:23
got 1 in my eyebrow...thinking about some more but not really...getting my eyebrow done didnt hurt at all...i barely felt anything...i mean i could pinch my eyebrow harder and feel more then getting it peirced

so im not really addicted to getting peircings...altho ive had it in since september...and i still like it...my grandparents hate it tho, that's a reason to keep it all in its own...love seeing old people get mad

Dru Blood
10-03-04, 19:31
i have a grand total of zero but want my lip peirced.

Mighty Max
10-03-04, 19:34
I dont have anything against pierced ppl, but...

i find piercings really ugly.

sanityislost
10-03-04, 22:03
The is a type of tata that you can get which fades very slowly over time theres two types a 5 year and a 10 year was thinking about getting it done, but i think if im gona get it done might as well get it done right. lol The shop over here the guy try to talk you into getting the five year tats more than the real one just so u have to come back if you wana keep it................... he is evil

Nexxy
10-03-04, 22:06
Ahh so it was true. Ill probably end up getting a 5 year one for now or something. Ill probably regret a perminant one when im older. Just gotta work out what now O_o

sanityislost
10-03-04, 22:09
Heh ive always wanted a barcode on the back of my wrist with sanityislost under it and then ghost flames leading from it up my arm

ZoneVortex
11-03-04, 00:36
Originally posted by sanityislost
Heh ive always wanted a barcode on the back of my wrist with sanityislost under it and then ghost flames leading from it up my arm

haha awesome

i wanna get a huge red dragon wrapping around my whole midsection :D

J. Folsom
11-03-04, 00:38
Originally posted by sanityislost
The is a type of tata that you can get which fades very slowly over time theres two types a 5 year and a 10 year was thinking about getting it done, but i think if im gona get it done might as well get it done right. lol The shop over here the guy try to talk you into getting the five year tats more than the real one just so u have to come back if you wana keep it................... he is evil I'd just get the 5 year one first, and see if you still like it after all that time.

If you do, then get a permanent one done.

---

As for myself, it's not an advantage when you want to work in education to be pierced in any places which aren't your ears, that and I don't really like anything except ear piercings anyway.
I was considering a while getting a single ear piercing, but I'm still not really sure.

Necrosadistic
11-03-04, 00:55
I have none... For several reasons...

I wouldn't get ears pierced because men with pierced ears look like pirates to me...

All the women I know told em I would look terrible with piercings...

And the main reason is that I love drunknely going into violent moshpits, and I get injured often enough as it is, without having piercings ripped out too...

I have two tattoos, one on my right arm and one on my leg.

Anyone that's thinking about temporary tattoos, it's much better to get a proper one... Temporaries do not always fade, and tatooing over them is apparently painful as it is scar tissue. Also the procedure is said to be more painful than getting a proper one done for some reason...

-FN-
11-03-04, 01:09
Uno.

sanityislost
11-03-04, 01:22
Originally posted by Necrosadistic
I have none... For several reasons...

I wouldn't get ears pierced because men with pierced ears look like pirates to me...

All the women I know told em I would look terrible with piercings...

ARRRRRR MATEY, naaa i think chikcs are hot with stab holes, lip stab hole on a chick has to be my fav *watches the people looking at him*............. what its only my own lil fetish :p :D

OpTi
11-03-04, 01:31
everyone said i wouldn't look good with an eyebrow piercing, i turned up to my m8's band practice a little late everyone was outside having a smoke, i open the door everyone turns to look who is there and thier faces just dropped. I was like "What?" they just looked at me and said "Nothing" while smiling.

we went out that W/E to our usual club i then igured what was going through thier minds cuz i had 7 girls telling me i was cute that night and every girl i was friends with said i looked "fit as fuck" in thier words :D and about 2-3 weeks after that i had 5 girls stood infront of me telling me they "Liked" bassists and people with pierced eye brows, Pulled em all at somepoint and went on to have a 2 year relationship with 1 of em.

kurai
11-03-04, 04:36

2 in left ear, 1 in nose.

Had them in ... erm ... almost 18 years now.

sanityislost
11-03-04, 04:40
Nose stab holes are chilled, wouldnt mind getting my septum done

FreeBassX
11-03-04, 06:59
Used to have 12, but due to having to get a real job.. Most of them are gone except for:

1 per ear and 1 gential piercing..

Deicide
11-03-04, 09:23
Zero piercings here...

But I just LOVE girls with pierced tounges..... I guess ya know why ;)

Hatzer > Cannings :cool:

Benjie
11-03-04, 09:25
I was thinking about getting my schlong peirced.
I've seen someone else with it, and it's pretty kewl actually.
Anybody know anything about it?

*misses his peircings*

sanityislost
11-03-04, 17:14
Originally posted by Benjie
I was thinking about getting my schlong peirced.
I've seen someone else with it, and it's pretty kewl actually.
Anybody know anything about it?

*misses his peircings*

Its all down to where you wana get it as far as i know its fairly chilled, a mate of mine has about five down there, gona have to get round to getting one/a few there also

Candaman
11-03-04, 17:56
Originally posted by Deicide
Hatzer > Cannings :cool:

Enough of ur liez b4 i fly over there and give u such a piercing u won't be able to walk for a week! :eek:

yibble
11-03-04, 19:21
Zip piercings (all healed over.) One tattoo, for my engagement :)

Hayato
12-03-04, 01:32
Originally posted by garyu69
You saying my posts are random crap ;)

No piercings.
I was going to get my Lip pierced but the GF tolf me no :(

She wears the trousers :(

LOL Gary got PWNED

*makes whipping noise*

Mattimeo
12-03-04, 01:40
None, I believe in the whole body is a temple thing.

Akasha
12-03-04, 12:43
well temple's aint 4 bland walls and a roof n floor! they get decorated too :)

6 tats

multiple piercing's ;)