sw1tch
09-03-04, 21:18
I want to make some of these, I know the recepie to make them:

Defunct CopBot Ethic Chip
Ancient Launcher Connectors
large hydraulic parts x4
enery generator
hardware based OS

the question is, do Ancient Launcher Connectors still drop?
As far as I know the Doom Harbringer drops them, but after a few kills, no luck.

So is the drop rate that low? or dont they drop anymore, any help will hopefully save me some time heh.

And are Defunct CopBot Ethic Chip obtainable through the monk PA run or something? Or are they only droppable at gaya?

Thanks

darknessfairy
09-03-04, 21:19
if you are on uranus i have some spare

Heavyporker
09-03-04, 21:19
you get them off ceres lieutenants, not the boss. The boss has never dropped the connectors.

you only get them off the red copbots in gaya.

naimex
09-03-04, 21:24
Originally posted by sw1tch

Defunct CopBot Ethic Chip
Ancient Launcher Connectors
large hydraulic parts x4
enery generator
hardware based OS

defunct copbot ethic chip :
-berserker copbots
(renegade copbots drop renegade armor parts)

ancient launcher connectors :
-(all mobs except doom harbinger in any of the ancient halls.. ie. sherman bay/red point) i think calida also has one of these.

rest is warbot junk (and a few other mobs too i think not sure)

------------------------------------------------------------------
for empty book (supposedly a rewriteable recordable cube)

requires tronik parts amongst other things..

the tronik parts do currently not drop (not sure if they ever had)

this should be fixed in one of the few next patches as a GM promised to talk to a dev about it and the afaiu the dev said that it was a mistake they weren´t in drop table..

the tronik parts were set to drop from rank ~70 mobs. but they were never added to drop pool

sw1tch
09-03-04, 21:27
ok cheers guys, was only the doomie spawning on the path to him so didnt look in the loot of the other mobs.

looking forward to gaya mines heh

naimex
09-03-04, 21:28
ok cheers guys, was only the doomie spawning on the path to him so didnt look in the loot of the other mobs.

looking forward to gaya mines heh

they dont hurt..

biggest mob there hits with about same dmg per shot as a chaos creeper.

(just energy instead of whatever)

just go somewhere safe to heal from time to time, then youll be alright.

(you need hack skill)

Ascension
09-03-04, 22:21
afaik you can.. Krammer usually can get his hands on em.. so i guess there about ;)

Psyco Groupie
09-03-04, 22:23
um .. stormbot hits alot harder than a chaos creeper :)

Alashandra_D.
09-03-04, 22:23
If you ask your Faction Counsellor reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy nicely, and give a good reason, then you might be able to snaffle some recordable discs from them.

-Alash

Scikar
09-03-04, 22:25
I have some ancient launcher connectors, and I snagged them from the DH. o_O

EDIT: Myabe I should mention that you can have them if you send me a DM. :p

Ascension
09-03-04, 22:28
Originally posted by Alashandra_D.
If you ask your Faction Counsellor reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy nicely, and give a good reason, then you might be able to snaffle some recordable discs from them.

-Alash

Maybe if we had a Faction councillor i could ;).. its been ages since we saw the TT FC (pluto)

Alashandra_D.
09-03-04, 22:58
Originally posted by Ascention
Maybe if we had a Faction councillor i could ;).. its been ages since we saw the TT FC (pluto)

Then ask another one. :p

As my "private" character, I was able to wangle quite a few Cubes out of Kirja....and I wasn't even Black Dragon. Heh. :)

-Alash

garyu69
10-03-04, 12:43
I've found on a site that the ingrediants to a recordable data disc are:

Defunct CopBot Ethic Chip | Ancient Launcher Connectors | large hydraulic parts | large hydraulic parts | large hydraulic parts | large hydraulic parts | enery generator | hardware based OS

can anyone confirm or correct me on this? Also would i just what them in my processor and start building?

ZoomZoom
10-03-04, 12:45
kill some doy scouts in k13 and test it out :)

garyu69
10-03-04, 13:03
bah.
i'm at work at the moment though :(

just i had never ever heard of a Defunct CopBot Ethic Chip either.

Benjie
10-03-04, 13:06
I have a recordable datadisk.
When you make one, make sure you don't exit R.P.O.S. while typing, because if you do u can't type anymore.

You can't write more than once, but it's funkay kewl.

just i had never ever heard of a Defunct CopBot Ethic Chip either.
Where is that Mine place with all the insane Copbots? Not the crazy ones at Military Base, but the other ones. Anyway they drop em by the bucketload.

Jeros82
10-03-04, 13:08
WTF ????

Recordable Data Disc in Neocron ????? :wtf:

Did i miss something here ....... :confused:

garyu69
10-03-04, 13:10
Originally posted by Benjie
Where is that Mine place with all the insane Copbots? Not the crazy ones at Military Base, but the other ones. Anyway they drop em by the bucketload. Thanks.
I shall be having a hunting session there at somepoint then.

*ties PPU to but hole*

amfest
10-03-04, 13:11
Originally posted by Jeros82
WTF ????

Recordable Data Disc in Neocron ????? :wtf:

Did i miss something here ....... :confused:

They've been in for a while . . you can just type in a message and use it for RP reasons

Gaya mine is where those copbots are at or whatever if i recall which drop the defunct ethics chip . at least they did back in beta :)

Benjie
10-03-04, 13:13
Originally posted by garyu69
Thanks.
I shall be having a hunting session there at somepoint then.

*ties PPU to but hole*
Do you know the place I'm talking about? Coz I don't. I just know they are the "other" crazy copbots, and there in a mine I think.

Jeros82
10-03-04, 13:14
So if I would have one and would write "You Suck" on it and then throw it on Plaza 2, I would have the laugh of my life right ???

:D

Benjie
10-03-04, 13:14
So if I would have one and would write "You Suck" on it and then throw it on Plaza 2, I would have the laugh of my life right ???

:D
If you have a sence of humor equall to a 4 year old kid with half of his brain missing, then yes.

Jeros82
10-03-04, 13:16
So long as you sence of humor is equall to a 4 year old kid with half of his brain missing, yes

Said the 4 year old :lol:

Benjie
10-03-04, 13:17
Said the 4 year old :lol:
k

I'm 20.

Jeros82
10-03-04, 13:20
Good for you, i'm 21 almost 22 :D

Jeros82
10-03-04, 13:21
I'm bored at work and trying to have fun, but it's pretty hard on a dead place they call work envoirment.

Psyco Groupie
10-03-04, 13:21
The all knowing benjie has never been to gaya mine :rolleyes:

Benjie
10-03-04, 13:22
Good for you, i'm 21 almost 22 :D
Awesome, totally.

Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
The all knowing benjie has never been to gaya mine :rolleyes:
I just feel privalaged you refered to me as all knowing. :p I've been there once, ages ago.

Yeah I'm totally noobish. I admit it.

Jeros82
10-03-04, 13:23
Awesome, totally.

I know.

I am wonderfull :angel:

garyu69
10-03-04, 13:24
Originally posted by Benjie
Do you know the place I'm talking about? Coz I don't. I just know they are the "other" crazy copbots, and there in a mine I think. I think you are talking about one of the two mines. The same place where you would grab a S.T.O.R.M. Laser?

Candaman
10-03-04, 14:42
I had 6 rec data disks and 4 tigers blood all from a event.

Then i got hacked

Then there was no more

sw1tch
10-03-04, 15:12
back on topic.. :p

i made some yesterday as you can se by my thread here (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=93398)

they need a recycling skill i think, just shuv them in the processor with a tool in the correct order and press start, they may not even need any skill as the website i found the recipe on said they are tl 0.

the copbot epic chips are from the 100/100 mobs in gaya and dont always drop. They also need a hacking skill to open and sometimes dont spawn you might have to keep resetting. only got 8 of them yesterday after a few hours, mainly because we went to kill the 120/120 storm lots for some lasers.

ancient launcher connectors are from the mobs in point red storage calida village storage and sharman bay storage and come off any of the mobs appart frm the harby.

rest is just WB loot

Candaman
10-03-04, 15:18
i got mine off kirja but that was during a kick ass event

Lafiel
10-03-04, 15:23
i have 1... lullysing gave to me showing that he sold my beloved fire apoc to someone for 2 mil and a fh2 lol that bastid but jokes on him that guy who baught it baught it for me :DDDD

Wilco
10-03-04, 15:49
Another word for recycling "junk" is "garbage", right? ... and where are tons of garbage to be found?...
;) :) :D :cool: :angel:

Tell me, when you've found the solution.. *gg*
(i could sell you tons of connectors and thelike, but i don't want to rip you off ;))

HTH, Wilco

Heavyporker
10-03-04, 15:53
sheesh... its not that hard at all to make datadiscs.

I've never even dreamed of going to my FC for datadiscs, they're that easy to make.

garyu69
10-03-04, 15:55
I'll have to give a shout on Trade tonight to see if someone can lend me one to recyle from.

But i will go hunting for the parts first.

ZoomZoom
10-03-04, 16:00
the hardware bios comes from doy scouts in k13 around there :rolleyes: i get my money from em..

crazy copbots = mad copbots??????????

ZoomZoom
10-03-04, 16:03
rest is just WB loot

im very sure hardware based OS isnt from wbs there some other bit of junk i am very sure the hardware based os is from doy scouts and they sell for 8k each at tt hq :o

Lafiel
10-03-04, 16:05
easy to make? with your invisible tronik parts that dont drop right

Candaman
10-03-04, 16:11
thats for the re writeable ones the normal recordable ones u can get from drops

amfest
10-03-04, 16:12
crazy copbots = mad copbots

no . . not that i recall

but then again it was beta when i went to gaya mine and it seemed way cooler then. Well I went on pluto during a fight night there but there was nothing spawning there except the lame epic bot there

Heavyporker
10-03-04, 16:21
No. its all warbot loot.

Being very sure doesn't keep you from being wrong.

Think harder.

You'll see its bio based BIOS, durabel joints, mercury processors, and nuclear energy generators that drop from DoY Bots. Nothing that datadiscs ask for.

Heavyporker
10-03-04, 16:24
0_o

recordables don't drop from anything.

Susi
10-03-04, 16:44
There is an NPC that will give you the launcher connectors etc. in exchange for other junk, so everything is available to recycle the disks and books.

Wilco
10-03-04, 16:56
*shh* Susi, don't tell them too much... *blink* :D

Regards, Wilco

darknessfairy
10-03-04, 17:34
Like i said before, if you are on uranus, then ill give you a couple :p

geez no one listens to me

naimex
10-03-04, 17:51
Originally posted by darknessfairy

i listen ;)

but i only need tronik parts.. which i cant get yet.

sw1tch
10-03-04, 18:16
Originally posted by darknessfairy

hehe thanks but I am on saturn and would prefer the 'adventure' of going and getting them myself, ended up to be quite fun actually, not been to gaya mine since beta where vehicle keys would drop from the fire mobs heh..

might start leveling up a character on uranus tho, so i'll give you a shout if I need some on there :)

mehirc
10-03-04, 19:17
Originally posted by garyu69
I've found on a site that the ingrediants to a recordable data disc are:

Defunct CopBot Ethic Chip | Ancient Launcher Connectors | large hydraulic parts | large hydraulic parts | large hydraulic parts | large hydraulic parts | enery generator | hardware based OS

can anyone confirm or correct me on this? Also would i just what them in my processor and start building?

Yes it works, i made some of them already. Put these parts in the processor together with a recycle tool and hit start.

Omnituens
10-03-04, 19:33
i have about 12 on Saturn

im running low on the connectors/chips though, so production has stopped.

Freya
10-03-04, 19:38
data cube threads merged

mehirc
10-03-04, 22:51
Originally posted by Susi
There is an NPC that will give you the launcher connectors etc. in exchange for other junk, so everything is available to recycle the disks and books.

Where is he?

Susi
11-03-04, 00:02
Originally posted by mehirc
Where is he?

Not inside MB, TG, NC, TH, DoY ;-)

garyu69
11-03-04, 11:01
so i made one last night. :)

Got all me parts and stuff, even died a few times after deciding to kill the Doom Harbinger too :)

So this one Data Cube, can i clone it or do i have to get all these parts each time i want one?