PDA

View Full Version : anyone wanna take a guess what the next doy info will be?

Shujin
10-03-04, 01:49
its due this thursday, anyone wanna take a guess what it will be?

GT_Rince
10-03-04, 01:50
I really hope there will be some info on player-run NPC's - can't wait for them.

Shadow Dancer
10-03-04, 01:50
New and improved Citycom graphics.

:rolleyes:

amfest
10-03-04, 01:53
When using NEXT subway service when you arrive at a station the name of the station will be displayed and a female voice will announce the stop since you can't move your head to look at the walls anymore. Since as a new player you won't have any clue where you're at this will help to better get people acquanited with the subway stops.

Tratos
10-03-04, 01:54
im hoping for the "Improved Newbie Experience" :)

or ofcourse

"MORE SEX" :D

~Tratos :p

Neocrons_coward
10-03-04, 02:00
the subway will run under the land of enocron and ur be constantly lagging out and then u end up totally fucked as ur outta ur carriager and w3alking along the track...

Ze0N

amfest
10-03-04, 02:08
the regular sewers will be connected to the main sewers but no new mobs will be added to either . .but it will give a chance for the anti-city factions to raid the city but along the way killing all the newbies in the regular sewers cauing them grief and eventually getting them to quit.

Ascension
10-03-04, 02:09
new character creation:) ?

masterguyver
10-03-04, 02:15
that bdoy is going to be pushed back another 6 mounth so they can start on it. :lol:

Shujin
10-03-04, 02:16
Originally posted by Ascention

oooo that'd be nice to see how that'll work that'd be the greatest preview of them all ;O

and this one should be a really good preview due to the fact that the pre-ordering is due to start in about 5 days.

amfest
10-03-04, 02:17
1/3 of the source code was stolen by hackers?

Cricket_Eater
10-03-04, 02:20
Next BDOY Feature: A drom on every corner!

Shujin
10-03-04, 02:20
Originally posted by amfest
1/3 of the source code was stolen by hackers? pssh
a hacker would see the NC source, laugh, and leave

Mattimeo
10-03-04, 02:22
Originally posted by Ascention

that would be good, but...

Originally posted by amfest
the regular sewers will be connected to the main sewers but no new mobs will be added to either . .but it will give a chance for the anti-city factions to raid the city but along the way killing all the newbies in the regular sewers cauing them grief and eventually getting them to quit.

is more KKs current style.

That or they'll announce the feature where if you start to have fun a KK employee breaks into your house, shoots you in the kneecaps, and steals your wallet before leaving.

amfest
10-03-04, 02:23
ahhh a drom wildlife drive in a chainbike with a side car . . . you would also be given a camera in which you can try and take the best pictures of droms on the way through a camera viewfinder . . . at the end you would be given a score for the pictures you've taken and maybe get a warbot cola or candy. Best thing yet you'd get datacube looking things that when viewed you could see the pictures you took of the droms so you can trade with friends!

masterguyver
10-03-04, 02:26
Originally posted by Shujin
pssh
a hacker would see the NC source, laugh, and leave

no a hacker would weep for what the programers have done to the programing language. :lol:

Shujin
10-03-04, 02:37
Originally posted by masterguyver
no a hacker would weep for what the programers have done to the programing language. :lol: maybe he would make a couple little patchs and put a lil note saying "here use these PLEASE"

jernau
10-03-04, 02:53
I'm in a negative mood this week - largely because of the appaling lag on Saturn.

I'd be glad to see any of the following :
- A statement that they are finally ditching mySQL
- Finally using some of the many areas left dormant since Beta.
- Actual hard facts on the changes to the skill system
- Actual hard facts about the changes to the graphics
- Confirmation of costs and what is being offered to keep current players and bring in new ones
- Some advertising - anywhere. Particularly a new trailer or demo on magazine cover-disks
- A large number (ie 100+) of new screenshots of the new sectors, skins and items
- A detailed list of major gameplay changes (faction relations, safezones, LE, etc.) and a willingness to discuss them with the players
- An updated back-story now they've totalled ruined the original one and paid GMs to drive it forward consistently
- A citycom that's worth using
- Finally adding some of the skins from the modding forum

Basically - I want some FACTS and I want some GUARANTEES. I'm getting sick of the fluff that we are seeing atm. The whole thing stinks more of marketroid BS by the day and I'm worried.

Dribble Joy
10-03-04, 03:01
I hope it will be something somewhat more exiting than flying taxis :p.

Something about character/avatar creation/personalisation.

I want a pirate hat and cigars please :D.

Marx
10-03-04, 03:22
Originally posted by jernau
Basically - I want some FACTS and I want some GUARANTEES. I'm getting sick of the fluff that we are seeing atm. The whole thing stinks more of marketroid BS by the day and I'm worried.

Everyone keeps beating me to the punch in all these threads.

Damn you.

masterguyver
10-03-04, 03:33
maybe he would make a couple little patchs and put a lil note saying "here use these PLEASE"

we can only hope and dream for that.

Zeph0n
10-03-04, 03:35
Maybe that they are going to re-revamp the new GUI. :o :D
Hehe Im not a fan of all the excess lines and random stuff extending from the interface windows. (chat etc)

amfest
10-03-04, 03:38
- Finally using some of the many areas left dormant since Beta.

I never could understand why the 3rd Tech haven entrance was never open. I mean what's the problem? It's just a giant ladder and you can get to it from both sides. What I find funny is that there are many many turrents setup all the way to the door exit inside of TH . . . why?? It's not even open.

Maybe that they are going to re-revamp the new GUI.

Yea . . I don't have a great system, and I don't sit up close to my monitor it's a lil way aways so I run at 640x480 or chat and such is a pain to read. All this extra crap coming off the windows is going to be a pain at low resolution :(

Shujin
10-03-04, 03:38
i hope its somethin kewl ;[

jernau
10-03-04, 04:01
i hope its somethin kewl ;[

Why did you edit that post?

I liked that idea. Not as much as anything on my list, but it was kinda cool.

Shujin
10-03-04, 04:02
Originally posted by jernau
Why did you edit that post?

I liked that idea. Not as much as anything on my list, but it was kinda cool. because of something i know and kinda stupid for me to let out

jernau
10-03-04, 04:12
because of something i know and kinda stupid for me to let out

http://neocron.jafc.de/images/sendpm.gif ;)

Clive tombstone
10-03-04, 04:13
I was hoping for screens of the improved Character grafics, but... Thats just me, Since im wierd like that :D

sanityislost
10-03-04, 06:36
Prolly have something to do with Regents they havent told us wtf they are gona do with that place yet

Cricket_Eater
10-03-04, 06:45
The Skull kills every Crahn when BDOY comes out.

Invertigo
10-03-04, 06:54
im hoping more info on the WoC skills...