PDA

View Full Version : Doys imminance

wargolem
10-03-04, 01:41
Anyone know if there is going to be any beta testing for the DOY expansion seeing as its comin out soo soon(supposedly) ???

GT_Rince
10-03-04, 01:42
lol - hit 'Reply' next time :p

Edit -

Damn ... beaten to it :D

EDIT 2---

WTF - LOL
You changed your thread title and post.... Now we look like fools :p

Chase.Devine
10-03-04, 01:42
Post reply > New Thread :o

I think so .. :p

€dit : Erm ..... other title & text ? 8|

:confused:

cRazy2003
10-03-04, 01:43
hahaha

PWND!

shite lol

*tries to shift blame to rince*

GOD DAMNIT RINCE lol :p

wargolem
10-03-04, 01:46
har har har u are fools

PMSL!

Chase.Devine
10-03-04, 01:46
Time to sleep, don't want to get pwned again. :o

GT_Rince
10-03-04, 01:47
Originally posted by cRazy2003
hahaha

PWND!

shite lol

*tries to shift blame to rince*

GOD DAMNIT RINCE lol :p

LOL - don't blame me - I didn't change the thread title and content :D

Wargolem - if I find out who you are on Pluto, imma come poke my DG up your ass.. :p

wargolem
10-03-04, 01:50
intrestingly enough you have ppued for me b4 :P lolz

GT_Rince
10-03-04, 01:52
Originally posted by wargolem
intrestingly enough you have ppued for me b4 :P lolz

LOL - OK then, I am gonna dmg boost u for the sheer hell of it ;)

wargolem
10-03-04, 01:55
Sex?

jernau
10-03-04, 03:05
To answer the question - they have said there will be no public testing of BDoY.

Whether that means it is being extensively and professionally tested in private or that Codi's dog gets to taste the CD the night before it goes to the publisher is a mystery and will probably remain so until we all install it and pour on here to rave/vent about it.

Freya
10-03-04, 05:28
keep the thread on topic please

GT_Rince
10-03-04, 12:20
Originally posted by wargolem
Sex?

Damnit man - tell me who u are :D

Lanigav
10-03-04, 12:26
How much longer until an official release date can finally be pinned down? They got a new publisher so that's no longer a hurdle, and I would guess that work on it is 100% done as far as development goes, with the rest of the time inbetween now and release used for extensive bug testing and what not.

jernau
10-03-04, 17:30
Originally posted by Lanigav
I would guess that work on it is 100% done as far as development goes

Funny thing that - Last Autumn they said exactly that but now they seem to still be in the drawing-board stage for some parts of it. o_O

Maybe they've hugely expanded the project or maybe they talk arse. Who knows?

ResurgencE
10-03-04, 17:34
Lol...Rince, what was the original title and content?

GT_Rince
10-03-04, 17:39
Originally posted by ResurgencE
Lol...Rince, what was the original title and content?

He had originally hit "New Thread" instead of "Reply" to a thread about something else - I just like to point these mistakes out as early as possible :D

Can't even remember which thread it was supposed to be a reply to ;)

Git... :p

ResurgencE
10-03-04, 17:42
lol...I got that part. Meant precisely what was he responding to in the first place?

Though i must admit, thats pretty clever. When i initially read your responses, i was thinking..."What're they talking about? Its a relevant question." :D

Psyco Groupie
10-03-04, 17:43
no beta test .. all testing will be done internally as was stated by a dev dude when we asked a few days after 'the list' was unleeshed

ResurgencE
10-03-04, 17:44
Hes right.

I read that as well.

Tratos
10-03-04, 17:45
Originally posted by jernau
Funny thing that - Last Autumn they said exactly that but now they seem to still be in the drawing-board stage for some parts of it. o_O

Maybe they've hugely expanded the project or maybe they talk arse. Who knows?

Well they do seem to have added more than they originaly were going to, like as in just the city of DOY but now they are making NC taller adding lots of shiney new things and stuff.

~Tratos

Psyco Groupie
10-03-04, 17:47
cant wait for the rollercoaster .. *cough* .. i mean taxi :)

jernau
10-03-04, 17:49
Originally posted by Tratos
Well they do seem to have added more than they originaly were going to, like as in just the city of DOY but now they are making NC taller adding lots of shiney new things and stuff.

~Tratos

All true but I still thing the Autumn position was BS.

Don't mind me I'm just grouchy because Saturn is too fucked to play on atm.

GT_Rince
10-03-04, 18:12
Originally posted by ResurgencE
lol...I got that part. Meant precisely what was he responding to in the first place?

Though i must admit, thats pretty clever. When i initially read your responses, i was thinking..."What're they talking about? Its a relevant question." :D

lol...

I can't remember which thread it was now - I guess if I was to scroll down a bit I would find it eventually...

Funny shit :D

El_MUERkO
10-03-04, 18:16
Is there a new sneak peak coming soon, the last one on taxi's held my interest for all of 2 seconds and I'm hoping the next one will give us something meaty, something game changingly ub3r :D