PDA

View Full Version : Ok KK!

alig
09-03-04, 21:26
Just another freeze thread.

Why is the holy halo freeze around 3x as strong as holy para? why do u need to have tl 5 - 100 ish freezes _IN THE GAME?_ so its pretty safe to say that u are never gunna remove freezes from nc because hey...u know better than the ppl that play it everyday dont ya! :rolleyes: but anyway, u never listen so if u are insisting that freeze HAS to be a part of pvp....REMOVE THE OTHER ONES, JUST WHEN THE BITCH FREEZE IS FIXED, ANOTHER ONE GOES WRONG! jeez...Obviously u all plays n00b ppu's that take 50dmg from a wyatt earp so freeze helps u but the ppu's that take 0 dmg from anyone 1 on 1 shouldnt be allowd a freeze ever...a ppu is as fast moving as a melee tank (the good ones) and they hard enough to hit as it is nvm when it takes a 300m swoop of ur mouse to turn around, either fix freezes for good or remove them, NO ONE WANTS THEM, EVEN ME WITH MY PPU....I DONT FUCKING WANT TO USE IT BUT IF EVERYONE ELSE IF GUNNA THEN I DONT HAVE MUCH CHOICE, just remove them....hell, i dont care if it took u 6 months to make all the different freezes, it is ruining my game which is ultimately _YOUR_ wages....sooner or later ppl are gunna see ur dev team for wot they are and quit to play a game where they listen and will take serious note of something when 95% of ppl want them removing or made pvm...and where is this GR at desert race track like mjs said ? before pre patch btw.

Oath
09-03-04, 21:28
Paragraphs are your friend :p

REMOVE TEH FREEZURS BIOTCH!

alig
09-03-04, 21:36
lol:o

The funny thing is...as bd at mb about 2 days ago, ricky and mart2 was there, we killed ronins+2 cm clans twice in a row...the 3rd time we was out numbered about 7 to 1 (they had id say about 13 - 14 ppl) between 4 clans and 4 factions, cm, dre, tt and ca on a mere apu/ppu and we was fine for the entire 20mins 14 on 2 until the second my apu got froze, the next screen i saw was a gr one....typical, yeah i had to jump zone lines a bit but fucking hell....that isnt to be ashamed of considering overall....we won, 2 out of 3 waves......remove it NOW!!:mad: :mad: :(

g0rt
09-03-04, 21:37
yeah its quite pathetic that its been months now and still freeze is so bugged that a tl87 store-purchased freeze is better to use then a tl102 rare artifact freeze.

they either gotta FIX THIS next patch, no and if or buts....or remove it from pvp.

wargolem
10-03-04, 01:39
next patch there is plans to nerf the halo gyes but yeh i understand what you mean.

Oh and BTW oaths right USE PARAGRAPHS :P tedious reading that lot without them :/

GT_Rince
10-03-04, 01:45
Originally posted by wargolem

Oh and BTW oaths right USE PARAGRAPHS :P tedious reading that lot without them :/

You wanna know what is tedious - folks that hit New Thread rather than Reply, then change the title after we have already pointed this out... :p

wargolem
10-03-04, 01:48
meh i was editing you jumped the gun your fault imo!
you tried to make me look stupid and i made you look stupid dog eat dog world out here ;)

GT_Rince
10-03-04, 01:51
Originally posted by wargolem
meh i was editing you jumped the gun your fault imo!
you tried to make me look stupid and i made you look stupid dog eat dog world out here ;)

Punctuation is your friend :p

Shadow Dancer
10-03-04, 01:53
Yup Alig is right. And I understand his frustration too.

]v[ortice
10-03-04, 02:10
Shadow you have no right to comment since ur an APU whinger. No offence... but you've had more than your say on this subject and your arguments have never bore any substance with the senior members of this forum since most disagree with your *complete nerf* stance.

I agree with Alig to the extent that para could be removed, if there is compensation for the PPU class. Right now the whole game is as balanced (*Cringes* i hate that fucking word) as it's ever been.

Spies kick ass.
PE's still kick ass.
Tanks once again kick ass.
The whole monk class has been reduced somewhat in recent patches simply by the hybrid nerf and boosts to other classes.

Things are looking up as a PvP game in all fairness.

A lot less PPUs are playing on my server atm.

Only thing on the increase is the number of accounts getting sold. I don't know if that is proportional to the Monk nerf or not. People are getting bored and what, quite franky, bores me more than ever is the threads on this forum trying to change the game into another largely played multiplayer game.

To address Alig directly... how many PPUs actually consistently play on Uranus these days? I'm talking everyday high-level types? The answer is ur bro. There is no-one anymore from the english speaking community.

Sad but true.

Shadow Dancer
10-03-04, 02:25
Originally posted by ]v[ortice
Shadow you have no right to comment since ur an APU whinger. No offence...

:lol:

Good arguement right there.

but you've had more than your say on this subject and your arguments have never bore any substance with the senior members of this forum since most disagree with your *complete nerf* stance.

I've had many "senior" members agree and disagree with many of my stances. I'm not sure what the hell your point is, like always you have no real arguement or point.

And I have no complete nerf stance, if you think I do, that just proves how little you listen to me.

And if you're so tired of me, put me on ignore. Very simple.

Oh man, this is so funny. You of all people saying my arguments have no substance. You're just another "annoyed" ppu. That's it. One who can't think past his emotions. Very little has been done to balance the ppu, in such a long amount of time. So of course i'm still going to have my stance since KK really hasn't done much IMO to balance ppus.

thx

alig
10-03-04, 12:27
Shadow you have no right to comment since ur an APU whinger. No offence... but you've had more than your say on this subject and your arguments have never bore any substance with the senior members of this forum since most disagree with your *complete nerf* stance.

I agree with Alig to the extent that para could be removed, if there is compensation for the PPU class. Right now the whole game is as balanced (*Cringes* i hate that fucking word) as it's ever been.

Spies kick ass.
PE's still kick ass.
Tanks once again kick ass.
The whole monk class has been reduced somewhat in recent patches simply by the hybrid nerf and boosts to other classes.

Things are looking up as a PvP game in all fairness.

A lot less PPUs are playing on my server atm.

Only thing on the increase is the number of accounts getting sold. I don't know if that is proportional to the Monk nerf or not. People are getting bored and what, quite franky, bores me more than ever is the threads on this forum trying to change the game into another largely played multiplayer game.

To address Alig directly... how many PPUs actually consistently play on Uranus these days? I'm talking everyday high-level types? The answer is ur bro. There is no-one anymore from the english speaking community.

Sad but true.

hehe probably is just my bro that logs a ppu on the english side and and he in the RAF where he doesnt have internet access and thats all the more reason for me to bitch about the state of freeze :p.....there is no other ppu like my bro out there to me, no one can keep me alive as long as he can.....bad ass's ppu comes in second and all others lag behind a long way, for me anyway but on the german side of the server they ALWAYS have a ppu with them, and if ricky/mart2 turn up the chances are they will have around 7+ ppl inc 2 ppu's at least for 2 ppl so like at mb the other day i was fine until i was froze and guess wot? it wasnt a holy para freeze either:mad: freeze has been and will be the death of this game.....it makes the so called pvp a fucking farse, it requires no skill at all to use.

Original monk
10-03-04, 12:42
Originally posted by g0rt
they either gotta FIX THIS next patch, no and if or buts....or remove it from pvp.

im glad that i aint a programmer and im glad you aint my boss on the programmersdepartment g0rt, altough i understand you frustration with those spells always being fucked up.

but remove freeze ? nah, if they yust fix the halo's and the parabeam then everything will be fine, freeze now is nothing compared to the 98% freeze of a few months ago :)

]v[ortice
10-03-04, 20:09
Shadow... by no offence I meant... you have single handedly spearheaded the campaign for the removal of para for months starting around 10 of your own threads, reply 500 times to everyone elses and hijacking non-related topics and turning them into PPU bashing threads.

My PPU is now retired because of you.

Like I said... Monks have had the raw deal of late and the game is getting pretty much more fun to play PvP wise as a competent tank will quite happily have a go once more with anyone regardless of whether there's a ppu with them or not... and well with spirit modded silent hunters being used as shotguns to de-buff ppus of late... even spies are having a go.

Yes take the Halo down a peg... i'm up for that, but tbh HP is almost useless thesedays because of mana consumption and cast times. That means pretty much all of the rare PPU spells are crap now :(

Things are looking down for monks. Especially that stupid T/L increase KK implemented. Absolutely ridiculous Idea.

Kopaka
10-03-04, 20:20
when i use freezer on my PPU, its ALWAYS holy para, then i see those enemies i just freezed, still run like the wind, then i log my tank and he gets a holy para halo on his ass and hes like slow as fuck.

btw if ur gonna remove the freezer for PPU, u gotta remove the freezer pistols/rifles/cannons also.

now if we understand eachother, remove or FIX IT :rolleyes:

Kopaka
10-03-04, 20:27
Sad but true.

hmm .. with PPU as main char ... there are only 2 or 3 left..

sloterdijk, me (:() as far as i know, duno bout sloter but hes online with his PPU mostly.

the rest of the players just have a PPU to rezz and buff in a fight. tbh most PPU's suck.. but thats my opinion.
if i see a PPU die by a devourer in less then 5 seconds, im thinking "damn, where are the good PPU's?"
(this aint a cry for nerf the dev. as a PPU i like the dev as it is: a real challenge)

___T-X____
10-03-04, 23:27
I feel your pain...

-FN-
11-03-04, 00:57
Just noticed this the other night...

paras work differently on different classes o_O

A friend and I were messing around at DoY hitting eachother with Holy Halo and Holy Para, they both seemed to slow us down about the same, but in either case, it wasn't that bad.

Later on different chars, we were para'd and were GLUED to the ground... and these chars had both higher ath & agi than our monks o_O

Kopaka
11-03-04, 11:32
Originally posted by -FN-
Just noticed this the other night...

paras work differently on different classes o_O

A friend and I were messing around at DoY hitting eachother with Holy Halo and Holy Para, they both seemed to slow us down about the same, but in either case, it wasn't that bad.

Later on different chars, we were para'd and were GLUED to the ground... and these chars had both higher ath & agi than our monks o_O

yeah i noticed that to a bit.
my PE is just like, cant move at all.
but my PPU seems almost immune to the freezes o_O to holy para at least, i see the difference if i get a HP or a Holy Para Halo on me. still theres a difference of the spell effect on a monk/PE

Jesterthegreat
11-03-04, 15:21

Sad but true.

answer from NC Junkie directly... El Jimben does too :p