PDA

View Full Version : Monk Power Armor - level 3 request

Jest
09-03-04, 20:34
Ok its been mentioned a bunch of times before but I am curious from some of the monks out there if you are down with this idea. Tanks have gotten that camo PA for their level 3 armor and I believe PEs are soon to get the same sort of thing. Also spies have that weird armor on the test server so it'd be nice for us monks to get a little somethin somethin for our level 3.

Would you monks be down for APUs getting black PA and PPUs getting white PA for their level 3 armor or would you want something else? Vote now!!!

Candaman
09-03-04, 20:41
Don't let ivory see this thread he will shoot his bolt but yeah i like it wouldn't wanna get dirty though

Shadow Dancer
09-03-04, 20:44
lmao cannings, I was thinking the same thing.

Anyways, I really really really want anyone who votes no, to say WHY. Because I just can't see a possible reason for it. The current color for apu pa 3 sux. Black would look soooo cool, so would white for ppus.

omg yes yes yes yes yes!

Judge
09-03-04, 20:46
Yes. :)

Would look very nice.

steweygrrr
09-03-04, 20:47
I would love white PA. Along with my purple PA... :(

SirRah
09-03-04, 20:49
YES!

why are you still here, do it already! :p

Delloda
09-03-04, 20:51
ppu's should get white pa with a giant red cross on the back.

Candaman
09-03-04, 20:52
Originally posted by Delloda
ppu's should get white pa with a giant red cross on the back.

lmao think i already got that red cross there right next to the letters

D E V M E P L Z

Sefran
09-03-04, 20:52
God yes!!, dont forget the spies and pe's wiht some other sweet looks to :D

Psyco Groupie
09-03-04, 20:56
i do like to move it .. but yeah :lol:

Shadow Dancer
09-03-04, 20:57
Originally posted by Sefran
God yes!!, dont forget the spies and pe's wiht some other sweet looks to :D

Are you nuts, PEs don't deserve cool pa. Their PA already is the best looking PA out of any class.

What?

Sefran
09-03-04, 20:58
Some1 posted a a picture about a spy pa he edited in to a metal coleur bit camo stylish damn way better then the spy pa right now....

Candaman
09-03-04, 21:00
that was Sovkhan or known ingame as SvK that did that get him high again and i'm sure he'll do it for u again.

alig
09-03-04, 21:08
As much i just want to have black pa especially as black is more suited to an apu than any other class (tank/pe>.<) i still think they should put colors back onto hc pa first....i dont like camo, it looks wank and it puts to much restriction on my tank for hc<----> atl... it isnt worth the gimpage for..kk have a bad taste for color, i just dread to think wot color cars they have and wot color wallpaper in there houses.....black > all so they give us yellow :mad: even red > yellow so they make red one pa2 :mad:

Dezh
09-03-04, 21:23
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAS!!11oneoneone

Coolest idea ever, I love it.
:D

Ascension
09-03-04, 22:17
Yeah i was speaking to 'the maker of the Camo PA's'

Hmm was it carb? anywho we both thought a maybe white/blue for ppu.. cos white signifies good/holy.. and maybe black red for apu.. cos black and red signifies evil and kinda a hellish feel..

Im down with any kinda "different" PA but just black i dont like cos.. its aint black its grey and the leathery colour shows through.. just my thoughts..

-Asc ;)

jest.. APU.. did i miss something?o_O

Cruzbroker
09-03-04, 22:49
I like these No because they suck, Yes because I r ubar, Droms..
So I like to move it..

Mr_Snow
09-03-04, 23:43
Just introduce a way of customising PAs in general its boring running around with everybody looking the same these days anyway.

Jest
10-03-04, 00:39
Originally posted by Ascention
jest.. APU.. did i miss something?o_O Nope don't own an APU. 2 PPUs maybe but no APU. :p

ProfX
10-03-04, 00:52
NO

because I don't wear PA :(

dun worry i voted yes :p