PDA

View Full Version : New Patch

Jeros82
09-03-04, 13:42
Does anybody know when we can expect the next patch and what the changes will be ??? I heard some rumors that APU's will be fixed and therefor and could for it to come.

If you have any info plz let me know.

El_MUERkO
09-03-04, 13:46
Originally posted by Jeros82
Does anybody know when we can expect the next patch and what the changes will be ??? I heard some rumors that APU's will be fixed and therefor and could for it to come.

If you have any info plz let me know.

There has been nothing on the test server so everyone is just speculating.

What we do know is some weapons/spells got unintentionally boosted or nerfed so everyone is expecting a fix for them, after that its all conjecture.

Generic
10-03-04, 04:12
which is currently still nothing know about ( by me in any case ), and the voices in my head are getting pissed off bout it cuz the HL on my apu still sucks ass, therefor my apu doensnt totally pwn anymore ....

F*CK ALL APU NERVING, jesus chrsit we can be wacked fast enough as it is, lemme have SOME way of defending myself would ya ??

Jeros82
10-03-04, 12:01
Hey my brother on the Forums ???

That's new 8|

Does anyone know if there will be any patching at all or do we just have to wait for DoY to come out ???

L0KI
10-03-04, 12:04
Aye, kinda want this patch to hurry its ass up :D

naimex
10-03-04, 12:06
Originally posted by Jeros82
Hey my brother on the Forums ???

That's new 8|

Does anyone know if there will be any patching at all or do we just have to wait for DoY to come out ???

im pretty sure there will be at least 1 to 2 patches before DoY.

Lanigav
10-03-04, 12:08
It will likely be implimented once Lupus is confident that the TL changes to melee, pistols, and rifles won't royally unbalance the game on test server. When that is, no one knows, but I guess the more people there are testing, the quicker it'll go.

I'd definetely like a hotfix that would fix the unintentional boosts/nerfs in the meantime though.

Selendor
10-03-04, 12:14
They're going to do the bare minimum for the current game while they work on DoY, presuming they actually get it published.

The best you can hope for is some very delayed weapon power tweaks (which should have been corrected the day after the last patch, not 3 months later), and one or two gimmicks like spy holovests. Oh, and both these things won't work correctly to begin with either. There was a post about the neocronicle running out of steam because there was no new changes coming to write about.

The problem with this strategy is that if DoY doesn't sell, or introduces more bugs than features (not to mention the 'upgrade process' going wrong and people losing items/characters etc) the game will die. Its just my opinion, and its pessimistic I know, but sometimes you have to look at the wider picture.