PDA

View Full Version : Should melee really get the boost...

OTIS
09-03-04, 10:06
i just want to hear peoples opinion on this matter...just vote and then give reasons why...

i really think it should get a little boost but i just dont want it overpowered for 2 monthes b4 its gets fixxord

g0rt
09-03-04, 10:10
yes but just a little boost

I believe melee should get the TL upgrade thats coming to it. That and a small dmg increase should come along with it. Also if they wanted to fix melee once and for all there should be some kind of server/client syncing when it comes to melee in pvm. Annoying when mobs run away from you full speed, you're in range, hitting htem, watching dmg fly off them, but they aren't actually losing any HP because they are a mile away on the server.

This crap needs a fix.

Oath
09-03-04, 10:12
Running away form melee is an exploit :p Just ask fenix :lol:

TL upgrade yeah, and i agree the system needs looked at, its infuriating when things run off and you KNOW your smacking them up and no damage registers.

OTIS
09-03-04, 10:14
Running away form melee is an exploit Just ask fenix

its sad tho thats really all u can do to survive a high lvl melee attack :rolleyes:

g0rt
09-03-04, 10:20
Originally posted by OTIS
its sad tho thats really all u can do to survive a high lvl melee attack :rolleyes:

Its tough to balance. Yes in a 1v1 situation, melee tanks are uber, hard to hit, do great dmg, and can runcast heal. All around awesome.

Then again...in an op fight they can be poor. They have to run right into the enemy, they catch a parashock and dmg boost and thats one dead melee tank pretty quick, without him being able to fight back much.

I don't exactly think they are overpowered though atm. I have never had a problem beating melee tanks 1v1, and I think a very small dmg increase with a proper TL increase is just what the doctor ordered.

My opinion.

OTIS
09-03-04, 10:22
I don't exactly think they are overpowered though atm. I have never had a problem beating melee tanks 1v1, and I think a very small dmg increase with a proper TL increase is just what the doctor ordered

agreed.

Lanigav
09-03-04, 10:29
The TL changes I agree with 100%

The additional damage increase.....well let's wait and see. If it doesn't work then they can change it back.