PDA

View Full Version : Getting GMs

MrChumble
08-03-04, 22:53
Is there any way beside the help system in game to get the attention of a GM? I've been waiting ages now for one :(

I know they're busy and all with lots of different servers to cover, but I don't want to log into other servers and ask them to come to pluto :rolleyes:

Psyco Groupie
08-03-04, 22:57
just wait, if its serious use helpdesk

Argent
08-03-04, 22:58
None that would actually work most of the time. Usually the help system doesn't have much line though, so I'd suggest you keep using it.

Edit : That was stupid idea.....

Mercuri
08-03-04, 23:01
none that would actually work most of the time

Hmmmm.....

Argent
08-03-04, 23:03
Originally posted by Mercuri
Hmmmm.....

I don't mean the help system (which works in my experience just fine) but other ways like asking help on OOC or P2P-help. Sometimes GMs do listen to these channels but not always.

•Super|\|ova•
08-03-04, 23:08
Originally posted by Argent
None that would actually work most of the time. Usually the help system doesn't have much line though, so I'd suggest you keep using it.

Edit : That was stupid idea.....

Umm... I've found the IRC channel #cronhelp @ irc.enterthegame.net to be the best option. Alotta love for Niddhog and Danae ;)

MrChumble
08-03-04, 23:14
omigod mercuri help me on pluto please :)

Lifewaster
08-03-04, 23:21
Well last time my char got bugged in pluto , I logged a help request in the system there.

After no response for some time, I logged onto a diff server and logged a ticket there also.

Soon after it was resolved.

I dunno if that made any diff, but is worth trying if the inhelp system isnt centralised between servers.

Mercuri
08-03-04, 23:26
I'm sending you someone....

:)

Archeus
08-03-04, 23:28

100nc its a Y-replicant. :p

Marx
08-03-04, 23:34
Originally posted by Archeus

That would be priceless.

MrChumble
08-03-04, 23:43

Great thanks, I'm on Rosy Eastmoor.

GT_Rince
08-03-04, 23:49
Originally posted by Archeus

That would be soo funny. Runner sat in the wastes waiting to help - a Y-Rep Commander suddenly appears to help ease any suffering :D

•Super|\|ova•
09-03-04, 00:11
Originally posted by GT_Rince
That would be soo funny. Runner sat in the wastes waiting to help - a Y-Rep Commander suddenly appears to help ease any suffering :D

ROFL & SEX! :eek:

//EDIT: Hmmm... that gives me an idea... "ROFS" = Rolling On Floor Sexing 8|

Invertigo
09-03-04, 00:18
when i need a gm kinda quick for somthing i just SLIGHTLY spam trade/help channels...

it depends on how pissed off i get though:rolleyes:

Ivory
09-03-04, 04:04
i could do with a gms feedback on an event idea i sent a while ago. I do hope its not in limbo somewhere :confused:

Alashandra_D.
09-03-04, 04:07
Originally posted by Ivory
i could do with a gms feedback on an event idea i sent a while ago. I do hope its not in limbo somewhere :confused:

arbiter@neocron.com

Or your Faction Counsellor's name as the E-mail (ilostbecauseoflowfps.itstruehonest@neocron.com, for example).

*Trots off to bed*

-Alash

Ivory
09-03-04, 04:08
that goes for u as well alashandra chk ur pm's :angel:

Alashandra_D.
09-03-04, 04:09
Originally posted by Ivory
that goes for u as well alashandra chk ur pm's :angel:

I know, I know. ;)

Just giving a little more time to other servers for a bit, need to calm down after "that" incident.

*Twitches. REALLY goes to bed this time*

-Alash

Ivory
09-03-04, 04:13
nah i wont make u go to bed :p , yep that incident sucked but shit happens I suppose, you work so hard in doing something and it always turns out the way its not supposed to...

Cheers for letting me know I'll go annoy arbiter now :p

Candaman
09-03-04, 10:26
stuff ff alash if they wanna be prix then they will find no one will do anything for them if they wanna wreck faction events and grief players and for some reason be above the rules of the game thats up to them.

Lets just arrange another event because i won't let griefers stop people having fun even if such said clan wants to try to stop that from everyone on the server.

Come back alash