PDA

View Full Version : damage boost

Prodigious
08-03-04, 20:29
how many PE's actually bother with it?

and what kind of psi use is needed to get some kind of insane RoF on DB cast?

Kal
08-03-04, 20:32
never use it, dont need it

Prodigious
08-03-04, 20:35
i wonder if i can get any nice replies like vets freezer pistol thread, i know some people frown upone (so to speak) people that use DB hehe,

Fez
08-03-04, 20:42
well on my pure pvp libby pe i depend on this spell alot for 1 on 1 jumping situations.. i get 30/min ROF and 65m range

my stealthing tech Pe really only use it in say op war when u have to many ppl one person and there no way to get shots in, back up and DB em.

And of course at the end of the fight when ur tryin to drop the PPU.

i get 25.min ROF and 54m range with my tech pe

the only really complant i have with it is the anti drugs give u flash which is fuckin lame and any deent ppu can spam u with it so much ud run out of drugs trying to stop it, which are realy the anti-drug problems not the spells IMO.

SorkZmok
08-03-04, 20:49
If i'm pissed at you, you`re gonna get a DB on you.
Otherwise i never use it.

Prodigious
08-03-04, 20:53
Originally posted by SorkZmok
If i'm pissed at you, you`re gonna get a DB on you.
Otherwise i never use it.

i actually lol when i read that :eek: i think im getting to become very sad

g0rt
08-03-04, 21:04
Not worth the QB slot on a PE in my opinion....if you gotta dmg boost to kill a guy with a pe, blah...you just shouldn't have to.

Dargeshaad
08-03-04, 22:43
i have it for the odd ppu that might turn up, other than that i simply have too crap rof on it to be usefull

Aziraphale
09-03-04, 00:24
For PvM It's good. for PvP I would imagine it's a bit cheap

Marx
09-03-04, 00:27
Its in my quickbelt when hunting, but when I'm fighting there's more important stuff.

Drake6k
09-03-04, 00:29
I damage boost in more fights than not. Why not? If I'm the one attacking I'll just stand there and DB them. They are like "wtf he is healing me... wait... fuck" DM bonus really adds up with a lib and as lowtech it helps me win.

Oath
09-03-04, 00:30
Pre-cast damage boost sanctum, now THATS lame.

As for dmg boost, sure if you wanna spend the time casting it go on ahead.

Judge
09-03-04, 01:04
PvM is good.... but I find I prefer the headlong charge into danger tactic... which doesn't rest well with Damage boost.

Punisher-X
09-03-04, 01:23
I use it, the same as i use para spells. PE has 35 psi, make use of it. It isnt lame, its a spell usable by a PE, if you feel you can use it in pvp without losing 1/2 ur health while trying, then use it.
Off the top of my head, it takes my PE about 1.5 seconds to cast it.

Glok
09-03-04, 01:25
My soon to be hybrid monk will be a DB whore. But apparently hybs suck now, so I'll be apu again and it won't be an option. :D