PDA

View Full Version : PEs *ARE* OVERPOWERED!!! I HAVE PROOF!!!!

Duder
08-03-04, 18:47
YES ITS TRUE I HAVE FOUND THE SECRET OF PES AND NOW I WILL TELL HOW PES CAN ACHIEVE THEIR UBER DEFENSE AND HIGH SPEEDS AND CAPPED WEAPONS I HAVE FOUND THE CLOSELY GUARDED SECRET OF PES AND NOW I WILL TELL YOU HOW ITS DONE AND WHY PES SHOULD BE NERFED AND DEVOURER DAMAGE SHOULD NOT BE LOWERED BACK OR ANY OTHER HEAVY WEAPONS BECAUSE THEY ARE HEAVY AND THAT MUST MEAN IT HAS TO HAVE SOME SERIOUS FIREPOWER INSTEAD OF JUST BEING HEAVY LIKE 30 TONS OF BRICKS OK NOW I WILL TELL YOU THE SECRET OF PE I HERE SHOW THE PICTURE ALL PES DONT WANT TO SHOW THIS IS THE REAL PROOF PES SHOULD BE NERFED

http://www.imageshack.us/files1/overpoweredpe.jpg
THIS IS ALL DRUGS EXCEPT REDFLASH, NIGHTSHADE AND BEAST, AND WITH FOREIGN BLESSED DEFLECTOR AND SHELTER, BASIC RESIST 3 AND RIFLE AND SPY BOOST 1.

ALL PES DRUG TO USE BUT THEY DONT TELL YOU THAT IF YOU USE ALL THE DRUGS EXCEPT REDFLASH, NIGHTSHADE AND BEAST PES TURN FROM BEING NORMAL AVERAGE HUMANS WITH NO SKILLS LIKE US ELITE GENTANKS, SUPERPOWERED MONKS AND SPOILED "AAAAH I REQUIRE MORE THIRD WORLD IMPORTED BABIES TO FED UPON AND TOYS TO PLAY WITH AND DONT ALLOW PES TO USE IT PLZ" SPIES, INTO POPSTARS LIKE JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE ON CANNABIS AND LASER TITS.

ALSO IF YOU IGNORE THE FACT THAT THIS WOULD ONLY LAST UNDER 3 MIN THEN YES PES ARE TOO POWERFUL FOR BEING A AVERAGE GOOD FOR NOTHING PIECE OF SHIT CLASS THAT SHOULD HAVE NO STRENGTHS OR LEECH COOL TOYS AND ARMOR AND SPELLS AND WEAPONS FROM OTHER CLASSES AND THEY SHOULD NOT EVER BE ABLE TO CAP WEAPONS OR SPELLS EXCEPT MAYBE BASIC DEFLECTOR LOL

PLZ NERF PES BECAUSE MONKS HAVE BEEN NERFED AND TANKS ARE FINE WITH DEVOURERS JUST SPEC POISON LOL NOOBS AND MONKS SHOULD NOT BE NERFED AGAIN BECAUSE THEY GET NERFED ALL THE TIME AND IT SUCKS AS AN APU I CANT KILL PEOPLE UNDER 30 SECONDS NO LONGER AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY KK DO THIS SO NERF PES OK KTHXBYE

Siygess
08-03-04, 18:51
Wow. This thread hurts my eyes.

sparrowtm
08-03-04, 18:52
I hope this was ironic. I really do.

cRazy2003
08-03-04, 18:52
*slaps Duder*

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~bpantano/spock.jpg

me to spock, i dunno wot hes on about either,
truthfully i didnt read all that because it was bold and in caps and i cudnt be bothered 0_o

ezza
08-03-04, 18:53
another great thread from duder:rolleyes:

DestructionUK
08-03-04, 18:57
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
thats really rather funny

BramTops
08-03-04, 18:58
i dont get his point...

what is he trying to say?

Cliffraiser
08-03-04, 18:58
Originally posted by sparrowtm
I hope this was ironic. I really do.

it was :p

duder used to be a good PE

Candaman
08-03-04, 18:59
*slaps duder's broken caps lock key*

Zanathos
08-03-04, 19:00
O_o

to be honest. i can get a better resist setup than that without drugs :p

and have decent run speed and health.

:lol:

Duder
08-03-04, 19:00
Originally posted by BramTops
i dont get his point...

what is he trying to say?

I HAVE FOUND THE SECRET OF PES AND ITS DRUGS AND DRUGS ARE BAD DRUGS = EVIL AND EVIL BAD FOR EYES SO NERF PES OK BECAUSE WE DONT LIKE EVIL OR DRUGS

PLEASE LEAVE DEVOURER ALONE I DONT LIKE WASTING 4 CLIPS OF CS AMMO TO KILL ANYTHING KK

Originally posted by Zanathos
O_o

to be honest. i can get a better resist setup than that without drugs :p

and have decent run speed and health.

:lol:

LOOK AT THAT HEADEN PE POST, IT JUST SHOWS THEY HAVE UPDATED THEIR RESISTS AND DONT EVEN NEED DRUGS ANYMORE TO GAIN UBER ABILITIES AND BECOME MORE THEN AVERAGE!!!! ANOTHER REASON TO NERF PES!!!!

L0KI
08-03-04, 19:02
I think he is trying to say this:

SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU ARROGANT, GEN TANK, APU, WANNA BE MOTHER FUCKIN BADASS PKarrrrrrz, GET SOME FUCKIN SKILLS AND LEAVE THE FUCKIN PE'S ALONE YOU COCK SMOKERS.

suler
08-03-04, 19:02
LOLOL PES ARE SHIT THEY NEED DRUGS TO FIGHT WHAT CHEAP SHITS!

Psyco Groupie
08-03-04, 19:03
what does the magic skillmanager %'ages look like with non foreign buffs .. since they arent ?

Duder
08-03-04, 19:04
Originally posted by suler
LOLOL PES ARE SHIT THEY NEED DRUGS TO FIGHT WHAT CHEAP SHITS!

PREACH ON BRO YES THEY ARE CHEAP SHIT AND WE GENTANKS GOTTA STICK OTHER WITH OUR DEVOURERS WITH THESE CHEATING DRUGGIES RUNNING AROUND

El_MUERkO
08-03-04, 19:05
OMFGZ !!!!1111

THT IS SO LEK MEH EXCT SE7UP 1 KILLZ ALL TEH TANK NIBZ W!T!!!!

///on a side note its nice to see option 4 has taken an early lead :lol:

Zanathos
08-03-04, 19:06
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

im sorry :p

just coudlnt cotain myself again :D

PE's have the best defence except for a PPU or deflector and shelter from a PPU on another class (yes even spies)

but there offense is not as good as any other class.

spies dont seem taht offensive because they die easy and stealth away when low on health :p but they do more dmg than private eyes.

only class that doesnt do more dmg is PPU's

private eyes are fine, they usually only kick your ass one on one :p

sparrowtm
08-03-04, 19:07
OMFG NOW HE SAID IT AGAIN HE ADMITTED PES ARE FUCKIN OVARPOWRED!!!

DestructionUK
08-03-04, 19:11
CHEATING BASTARD DRUGGIES 5 STARS

Duder
08-03-04, 19:12
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
what does the magic skillmanager %'ages look like with non foreign buffs .. since they arent ?

http://www.imageshack.us/files1/overpoweredpe1.jpg
Capped crap

http://www.imageshack.us/files1/overpoweredpe2.jpg
nothing at all

I keep hearing stories about fast like fuck PEs that have uber resists and capped ROLHs and stealth tools and lots of poison resists and more HPs then Tanks and capped shelters, and with 1337 doods like Zanathos (lies hurt) going "LOLZ I COULD MAKE A BETTER ONE BUT I DONT NEED TO SHOW PROOF OK N1 WANT TO CHAT WITH ME IM 14/F/UK" etc etc making the myth of "super1337" PEs, and the people with Gentanks as mainclasses or those who like the 20% DEV damage boost keep on stating that DEV damage is "ok (for me)" and that "nothings wrong" and "spec poison" which makes me want to cause bodily harm on myself.

Eh My point? Fuck you PEs

DestructionUK
08-03-04, 19:16
im adding this thread to my favourites :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doc Holliday
08-03-04, 19:18
sorry if i miss the point duder. im assuming your trying to say stfu to all the nerf the pes whiners. if so then nice one and yeah zanathos is so full of s*** in some if his posts it aint even funny.

D.

.Cyl0n
08-03-04, 19:18
lmao :lol:

<3 duder

El_MUERkO
08-03-04, 19:19
I keep hearing stories about fast like fuck PEs that have uber resists and capped ROLHs and stealth tools and lots of poison resists and more HPs then Tanks and capped shelters, and with 1337 doods like Zanathos (lies hurt) going "LOLZ I COULD MAKE A BETTER ONE BUT I DONT NEED TO SHOW PROOF OK N1 WANT TO CHAT WITH ME IM 14/F/UK" etc etc making the myth of "super1337" PEs, and the people with Gentanks as mainclasses or those who like the 20% DEV damage boost keep on stating that DEV damage is "ok (for me)" and that "nothings wrong" and "spec poison" which makes me want to cause bodily harm on myself.

Eh My point? Fuck you PEs

Its all bullshit, I have a capped PE and every chip, every rare, every single thing you could use to make any possible PE setup and there is no way you can do it all, no fucking way, if anyone wants to use the skill manager to show me how then go wild but it cant be done.

GT_Rince
08-03-04, 19:20
Duder - take ya finger off the SHIFT key or CAPS LOCK :p

Duder
08-03-04, 19:20
Eh im not angry at Zanathos???

The Point is that PEs are overpowered if they eat all drugs except 3 str drugs and thats a pretty good reason for a PE nerf....
:rolleyes:

WHY NERF MONKS WHEN YOU CAN NERF PES?????

Stigmata
08-03-04, 19:24
all i can say is WHAT A TIT

sparrowtm
08-03-04, 19:24
You know what's funny? When you speak tit backwards, it still sounds like tit. :eek:

Duder
08-03-04, 19:25
Originally posted by stigmata
all i can say is WHAT A TIT

THATS SOME NICE TITS THERE SIR, TOO BAD YOURE A MAN, HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR DEVOURER DAMAGE TODAY SIR?

Stigmata
08-03-04, 19:28
i dont use a devourer.

GT_Rince
08-03-04, 19:28
Originally posted by Duder
THATS SOME NICE TITS THERE SIR, TOO BAD YOURE A MAN, HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR DEVOURER DAMAGE TODAY SIR?

LOL- I think Duder is on a crusade today :D

Duder
08-03-04, 19:33
Originally posted by stigmata
i dont use a devourer.

OH REALLY???? BUT DOES THAT AN SWEAR MY GENIUS QUESTION?????

YOU NEVER BEEN HIT BY A DEVOURER???

LOL I GOT A GOOD TIP FOR YOU STIGMATA IF YOURE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH DEVOURERS; GET SKILLS AND SPEC POISON!!!!

UBERROFL

Benjie
08-03-04, 19:33
Voted for Nuclear Weapons.

The initial post was actually pretty funny. I agree Duder, PE's aren't overpowered.

I play one, and admitadly I suck. Bet there was this Gen-Tank, and he also sucked, and he beet me. WTF IS UP WIV THAT?

Duder
08-03-04, 19:35
Originally posted by Benjie

I agree Duder, PE's aren't overpowered.

PES ARE OVERPOWERED, AND YOURE STATING PES ARE NOT??? LIES I HAVE PROOF AND THIS IS REAL FACTS AND I CANNOT TELL A LIE AND THIS MEANS YOURE DISAGREEING WITH ME AND ALSO YOURE A VERY BAD MAN!!!! I WILL NOW SEND GHOSTS AND LAUNCH NUCLEAR MISSILES AT YOUR BASE

Benjie
08-03-04, 19:37
PES ARE OVERPOWERED, AND YOURE STATING PES ARE NOT??? LIES I HAVE PROOF AND THIS IS REAL FACTS AND I CANNOT TELL A LIE AND THIS MEANS YOURE DISAGREEING WITH ME AND ALSO YOURE A VERY BAD MAN!!!! I WILL NOW SEND GHOSTS AND LAUNCH NUCLEAR MISSILES AT YOUR BASE
ONE FLYING MONKEY OR TWO?//////forwardslash

Psyco Groupie
08-03-04, 19:43
ok .. calm down now

Possessed
08-03-04, 19:48
HELLO THAR LOL BUTTSECHS?
<3 DUDER

.Cyl0n
08-03-04, 19:49
kyle you whore check your pms :(

Duder
08-03-04, 19:50
Possy got any 5 Slot PEs laying about? Im tired of spraying 40 Bullets in the air and only one of the bullets from the spray hits something for 12 damage. And of course im in "HAPPY HUG" range and the reticle is locked.

Psyco Groupie
08-03-04, 19:51
aim ?

SPIKE (pluto)
08-03-04, 19:53
Wow amazing, i just thought it was because they are good-all-rounders, with good con, str, dex and int. This has really opened my eyes8|

Leebzie
<3 Duder
The points so true...

suler
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
aim ?

LOLOLOL ANOTHER WITTY POST ABOUT SKILL AND OR AIM YOU RULEEEE

Duder
08-03-04, 19:54
Of course i can aim, just the bullets seem to be having a hard time firing in a straight line at point blank, 2 bursts go into the air and the rest hits, reload, run around, etc etc, Tank takes a DEV, and i have to run like fuck.

NO WAIT I LIED MY AIM SUCKS REALLY LOL ALSO I HAVNT SPECED POISON YET LOL

Rade
08-03-04, 19:56
*hugs duder*

Looked like you needed it.

Duder
08-03-04, 19:59
Originally posted by Rade
*hugs duder*

Looked like you needed it.

DONT YOU TRY TO BLACKMAIL ME SIR, I SHOWED THE WHOLE WORLD NOW THE SECRAT OF THE PES!!!!111 NOTHING CAN STOP KK FROM NERFING PES NOW MUHAHHA HYBRID REVENGE IS SOON COMPLETE

paolo escobar
08-03-04, 20:07
lol ur my hero...........honest

btw, wtf was ur point? was it that pe's are crap and need boosting?

Chaplin
08-03-04, 20:38
too much xray :rolleyes: :angel:

Shelty1
08-03-04, 21:09
i didnt reas the last 2 pages of this thread..my apologies but im bit busy.

all i can deduce is...ur a dev tank that just got ownd by a pe....

btw u cant seriously concider a class uber jst cuz on skill manager u can use 100000 drugs.....maby u didnt realise but soon as a few of them wear off ur out of action for some minutes...hardly viable other than duelling O_o

and pls take caps off....dosent do anything for the readability of ur post's.

Shadow Dancer
08-03-04, 21:15
Originally posted by paolo escobar
lol ur my hero...........honest

btw, wtf was ur point? was it that pe's are crap and need boosting?

Duder's point is that people(mostly non pes) don't know much about pes, don't understand them, and exaggerate how overpowered pes are. And actually it's usually tanks that complain the most about pes.

At least that's what I interpreted. I kinda agree.

My only gripe with pes is stealth during combat. But that's pretty much it. Oh yea, my other gripe is with people who play pes. I swear, there seems to be groups of people attracted to certain classes.

And the elitist ego "master" players seem to be attracted to pes the most. :p

For the slow witted out there, lol, DUDER IS A PE! Mainly anyways.

ffs

Wank3r
08-03-04, 21:16
Post screenies of that setup without the effects of drugs so that I can copy it please...

Fez
08-03-04, 21:24
i can do the same setup with a spy with only 460 ish hp

any any pe not on 15 drug 24/7 isnt t3h w1n

Psyco Groupie
08-03-04, 21:27
this is still lame spam .. and PE's are overpowered .. but only cos of stealth

Duder
08-03-04, 21:30
Originally posted by Fez
i can do the same setup with a spy with only 460 ish hp

any any pe not on 15 drug 24/7 isnt t3h w1n

Show me using the "1337" Skillmanager and tell me what drugs, buffs youre using, etc etc.

NEED PIXSPLZ OR ELSE I CALL YOU A LIAR AND LIARS AE BAD MEN AND DONT GO TO HEAVEN

Also;

PES SHOULDNT BE GOOD AT TRADESKILLING BECAUSE WHO WOULD USE A SPY THEN??? NERF PE CST SO THEY CANT MAKE ANY SLOTS ON RARES THAT WILL TEACH THEM, NERF RESEARCH SO THEY CAN ONLY MAKE BPS AND NERF REPAIR SO THEY CAN ONLY REPAIR HALF-WAY I THINK THIS WOULD BE VERY BALANCED AND I THINK ALL SPIES AND TANKS WOULD AGREE ON THIS

Dribble Joy
08-03-04, 21:49
ONOZ J00 HAVE FOUND US OUT1111!!!! ONETWO TESTING!!1 OMG THEY WILL NERF US LIKE THEY DID WITH THE HYBRIDS ITS ALL A PLOT THEY MADE A DEAL WITH THE HYBRIDS THAT THEY WOULD NERF THEM SO THE PES WOULDBE ALL HAHAHAHAHALOLRFLLMAOHEHAHA WE ARE NO LONGETR THE SHIT YOU ARE AND THEN THEY WILL NERF US SO THE HYBRIDS ARE BACK AND THE DEV TANKS CAN HAVE TANKOCRON AGAIN AND THEY DID IT ALL FOR BUMMSEXX0R OMG HAX TEH BUTTZ OF KK EXEPT ITSNOT THE HYBRIDS AFTER ALL ITS THE DRONERS WHO ARE SITTING IN THE SHADOWS LAUGHING AT THE PES AND WITH THEIR PHAT CASH AND BLING BLING AND THEY BOUGHT MJS A CAR FOR HIM TO CRUISE IN WITH HIS KK BITCHES SO THAT THEY CAN BE UBER AND OVERPOWER THE PES SO THEY CAN GET NERFED TOOOOO000002222!!!1!1!1!1ONE FIVE EVENTEEN!!!11!

paolo escobar
08-03-04, 21:51
ooh, u have some great idea's, i think kk are working on putting ur idea's into BDoY right now.

ezza
08-03-04, 22:11
MY DEVOURER ROCKS FUCK OFF YOU PE LOVING PUSSIES

:angel: :p

phunqe
08-03-04, 22:19
Geesush... here I sit with my nice cup of tea, start up IE, go to neocron.jafc.de and what happens? JeffK.

I think my monitor broke :p

alig
08-03-04, 22:32
I HAVE FOUND THE SECRET OF PES AND ITS DRUGS AND DRUGS ARE BAD DRUGS = EVIL AND EVIL BAD FOR EYES SO NERF PES OK BECAUSE WE DONT LIKE EVIL OR DRUGS

PLEASE LEAVE DEVOURER ALONE I DONT LIKE WASTING 4 CLIPS OF CS AMMO TO KILL ANYTHING KK

LOOK AT THAT HEADEN PE POST, IT JUST SHOWS THEY HAVE UPDATED THEIR RESISTS AND DONT EVEN NEED DRUGS ANYMORE TO GAIN UBER ABILITIES AND BECOME MORE THEN AVERAGE!!!! ANOTHER REASON TO NERF PES!!!!

U WOULD BE BETTER OF USING CS AGAINST ANY GOOD TANK >.< CS STILL > DEV NUFF SAID

@ fang....the nerfage for pe's hasnt even begun yet :lol: they havent been touched ever!.:mad:

Egeon
08-03-04, 22:42
Duder > all

NERF ME!!!ONOES I PLAY A PE AND GOT NO POISON AND I CAN RUN AWAY FROM A DEV TANK!!1 H@X!!1 AND THAT WITH TEH LAME TOTALLY OVERPOWERED STEALTH 25 THAT LASTS FOR HOURS!! HAHAHA!!1one
WAHAHA i HAVE EXTREME ARMOR CAUSE OF INFINITE KRINAK DRUG SUPPORT CAUSE I CAMP THE SHAMAN ALL DAY LONG!! AHAHA AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO IN MY SPARE TIME!!!1

Seymour-Saturn-
08-03-04, 22:45
ye u said that all PE use drugs...just so u know i dont drug 2 cap or get any better resist cose i h8 having drug hazz so wot is the point in useing them in lets say an op war if u cant even see wot the hell u r shooting?

EDIT:i cant use stealth cose i dont need it like some other pe :P

Fez
08-03-04, 23:23
um all + str + dex drugs using inq4 head pants heavy energy belt the + xray suit +haz 3 med dur boots

200+ force piercing
152 fire
162 energy
210 xray
36 posion
self sheltering

141 body health so around 565-575 hp :P
run speed 138 agily 70 atlthetics

Ozambabbaz
08-03-04, 23:26
Originally posted by alig
@ fang....the nerfage for pe's hasnt even begun yet :lol: they havent been touched ever!.:mad:

what?

nearly everything that gets "balanced" or "adjusted" affects PEs

spec rules, imp changes, class specific PA, weapon adjustments, Prime durations, Stealth 1 drug-haze, u name it, we felt it

LEFF|pm
09-03-04, 00:17
....whoever thinks, that Private eyes are overpowerd is a complete n00b and got no clue about opfights...

no further comment needed

:rolleyes:

G.0.D.
09-03-04, 02:05
@ LEFF|pm - It was a joke thread :rolleyes:

angelsenior
09-03-04, 17:57
Lol,

I wouldnt advice to use drugs so extensively, ok you get your bonus for 3-10 minutes but after that you're fucked (with so much drugs the flash will surely hit you!).

Secondly, nothing stops other classes to use drugs too.

Maybe i would agree to your point after seeing the best setup for the other chars and then compare them.

And there are quite some strange things in your setup (wasted points etc).

TheGreatMilenko
09-03-04, 18:08
how r u using inq pants 4O_o
and hvy enrgy beltO_o

Cliffraiser
09-03-04, 19:21
I eat cornflakes for breakfast

Duder
09-03-04, 22:48
Originally posted by TheGreatMilenko
how r u using inq pants 4O_o
and hvy enrgy beltO_o

Ever tried reading and looking at the picture, or do i need to describe it to you in B I G S I N G L E L E T T E R S ? ? ?

Richard Blade
09-03-04, 23:39
Whatever Duders taking to act this way, I'll take 2.

•Super|\|ova•
10-03-04, 00:39
This thread is definitely one of the most stupid spams I've seen in real long time.