PDA

View Full Version : Energy Soulblade

Exile
08-03-04, 16:31
I've seen this mentioned on the .ru site at TL 90, but noticed it is not listed on the rares db site. Is it still in game and part of the rare pool or is it an old weapon that parts are no longer dropping for?

thx in advance,
Ex ..............

sparrowtm
08-03-04, 16:32
It is still dropping ... and it is dropping as a whole, not as parts. :)

Kasumi
08-03-04, 16:32
Originally posted by Exile
I've seen this mentioned on the .ru site at TL 90, but noticed it is not listed on the rares db site. Is it still in game and part of the rare pool or is it an old weapon that parts are no longer dropping for?

thx in advance,
Ex ..............

It was never part of the rare pool.. It a "unique" weapon.. :) You get from a Apparition(?)

sparrowtm
08-03-04, 16:33
Originally posted by Kasumi
You get from a Apparition(?)

Yipp.

L0KI
08-03-04, 16:34
Its a drop only item - comes as a full weapon, and can be found in those funny cave like things around the desert. ;)

The cave is full of soul-clusters, and the boss (apparition) can be a bitch to kill, so take urself a PPU and be ready for some cons :D

.Cyl0n
yup the queen in the tescom wormcave drops it.. but uh.. if you`re there.. DONT EVER go down into the water when there are still mobs around.. trust me :)

.cy

Shujin
Originally posted by Kasumi
It was never part of the rare pool.. It a "unique" weapon.. :) You get from a Apparition(?) i think u get it from chaos queen, but i know u get the chaos queen psi spell from chaos queen so dunno... but coulda sworn chaos queen dropped it

edit: wrong queen ;]

sparrowtm
08-03-04, 16:35
Originally posted by Shujin
i think u get it from chaos queen, but i know u get the chaos queen psi spell from chaos queen so dunno... but coulda sworn chaos queen dropped it

edit: wrong queen ;]

Chaos Queen drops the Flame Avalance thingy.

Haxxor
08-03-04, 16:54
Energy Soulblade drops at Worm Tunnel #2 north of Tescom OP

TL 90 atm possibly getting boosted to TL 105 which is 2 TLs higher than DG is atm:angel:

ezza
08-03-04, 17:15
not been in the worm tunnel that has the apparittion for ages, not since i was a monk anyway, used to be loads of fun, jumping into the water to get the loot but having fenfires and big soulcusters zap you to death in the water, pushing you down so you cant get up, then having a res done from above the water, lol back then you cold res for miles :lol:

Omnituens
08-03-04, 17:30
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/daniel_rogers1/ESB.jpg

:D

ezza
08-03-04, 17:32
have you tried it again with your current hybrid setup?

Psyco Groupie
08-03-04, 17:32
I got a few 2/3 slotters that were all artifact'able with the normal mods ;)

Leebzie
08-03-04, 17:46
Lol , I thought this name (Soulblade, my main char) off the top of my head...

I had the luck that it was actually an ingame item, and someone tells me it was a game too :eek:

damn... thought I was being original :lol:

Omnituens
08-03-04, 19:02
Originally posted by ezza
have you tried it again with your current hybrid setup?
no i got to rebuild all my spells... bye bye 5 slot energy beam :(

Psyco Groupie
08-03-04, 19:04
I thought only PE's relied on high slot spells ? :lol:

ezza
08-03-04, 22:24
Originally posted by Omnituens
no i got to rebuild all my spells... bye bye 5 slot energy beam :( aye its slot enhancer collecting time as a hybrid:lol:

alig
08-03-04, 22:36
Originally posted by Leebzie
Lol , I thought this name (Soulblade, my main char) off the top of my head...

I had the luck that it was actually an ingame item, and someone tells me it was a game too :eek:

damn... thought I was being original :lol:

u have never played soulblade:eek: it is more commonly known as soul calibur now, soulblade was on the ps1

edit/ oh, my melee 'Cervantes' is the boss of soulblade:p best name on uranus:D

Omnituens
08-03-04, 23:43
Originally posted by ezza
aye its slot enhancer collecting time as a hybrid:lol:

OMNIWAREZ DON'T NEED SLOT ENHANCERS