PDA

View Full Version : My parting gift's and sad farewell's

YoDa-UK
08-03-04, 11:45
This will be closed soon enough, as per the forum rules, but for those who know me, i say goodbye, since last year about 6 months ago when i first left NC, i drifted around other MMO's but never found anything fun, i tried doac, swg and even everquest, all crap at the time.

I have come back many times to NC and each time its been with less joy, same old bugs and such, as you all know, anyway ive gone back to SWG now, it is a much more fuller game, its as it should have been when released last year, and i'm loving it, fighting the good fight for the Imperials :p

Anyway so peeps on pluto, goodbye, some of my best times in any online game came from Pluto in the old days, some real good laughs, some bad times, but oh well, Ray or Fenix i'm coming ingame now to give over all the gear my 3 chars hold back to the clan, and then stripping them down to nothing, they will stay that way.

For those of you on saturn right now, give me about 30 mins and i'll be hitting plaza 2 with my 4 chars, they all hold some nice gear and I'll be giving it away for free, as a sort of thx to people in general for being nice in the past and helping me out with various things, or just being a good laugh to talk to when i was bored and sitting on a lamp post.

MY 4 chars on saturn are Anima. / ]-[awkeye / c]-[aos / Macca

So watch for them in about 30 mins once im done with Pluto.

One last msg i would like to say, this is to KK and you guys working on this game, you have a lot of great potential in this game but you are failing to realise this with the shear lack of bug fixing and limited content, we all know KK that you are limited on your man power and of course it can't compare to that of Sony, but if you really want this game to be up there with the greats, you really needs to pull fingers out of bums and get cracking, I wish you the best of success with this game, and pray it does become something great with B: DOY, good luck MJS and the team.

Farewell all.

mdares
08-03-04, 11:53
Good words... especially that last paragraph...

good bye! hope u come back even tho i dunno who u r :p

Vithar
08-03-04, 11:56
Closed -- Leaving thread.

Please send any Good-byes or Best wishes to YoDa-UK via PM.