PDA

View Full Version : HC Tank Powerarmor

ServeX
08-03-04, 06:53
Currently, HC PA neglects athletics whereas MC PA does not.

Ex. HC PA 3 = - 25 athletics
MC PA = negative heavy combat, but no negative athletics.

What I'm trying to propose is that either A: HC PA has it's negative athletics removed and is given negative melee instead, or B: Melee PA gets negative athletics instead of negative HC, that way both suits would be the same.

With next patch increasing melee strength and nerfing heavy combat, there's no reason for heavy combat power armor to give negative athletics.

That's my opinion. What is yours?

leGit v. 2
08-03-04, 06:56
i agree

http://members.cox.net/legit-v2/NmW.jpg

Shadow Dancer
08-03-04, 07:01
Wtf is neoron? :p

I think ALL pa should be more or less equal in terms of penalty.

Some classes get away with a light penalty on PA, while IMO, monks and tanks don't.

I propose that melee PA get another hard hitting penalty though instead of athletics.

Maybe poison penalty. :p

ServeX
08-03-04, 07:29
so, do you guys think HC tank armor should have its athletics penalty removed or do you think MC tank armor should have an athletic penalty introduced or do you think things should be left as is?

OTIS
08-03-04, 07:33
melee shouldnt get a boost IMO :eek: omg i said it:p

i think hc should get ath boost since they run slower...:p but i'm just a noob hc tank what do i know

StryfeX
08-03-04, 07:38
I think that it should get a penalty to the other skill.

MC PA3 = -25 H-C
HC PA3 = -25 M-C

--Stryfe

Vid Gamer
08-03-04, 09:03
Agreed.

I can see why, but it subtracts a little TOO much and if the melee PA doesn't have it, why the H-C PA? Next thing you know melee is overpowered and everyone LoMs to that. :rolleyes:

Invertigo
08-03-04, 09:21
i think HC PA should just get -melee and no -ath

naimex
08-03-04, 09:31
Originally posted by Invertigo
i think HC PA should just get -melee and no -ath

you wonīt see a tank without PA at all from str 95(with imps) and up.

IF that goes through.

the ath negation is there to prevent everyone being the same..

but if it bothers everyone that much..

then take that shiny camo thing off.

PA 1 > PA 3 anytime.

5 less force resist.. ye so what
5 less piercing resist.. ye so what
10 less energy resist.. AND ? its still above 200 in the end (without any gimpage at all in anything)
10 more atl. wooohooo
4 less str... so what ?
4 more dex.. woohooo
8 less hc (or so.. cant remember anymore)... ye ok... so I dont have as high aim % as before.. but does it really do any difference ??

well yes actually it does make a difference.. when youīre standing still.

when moving.. it doesnīt matter at all.

Vid Gamer
08-03-04, 09:40
What is the logic then that melee PA which looks the same gets no -ATH? If H-C gets it, the melee PA should get it in some form.

ResurgencE
08-03-04, 09:43
I concur. Remove the encumbrance to atheletics. Its simply a point-sink that causes us to skimp on some points which could have been utilised elsewhere. And this pointsink cannot be avoided either, atleast in the beginning when the +HC and STR helps you use the higher-end weaps earlier on in order to level.

Granted, the negatives are lower at lower-lvl PA, but then again, so are the positives. And i believe the PA should be the one item with the least amount of side-effects to any skill which is directly essential for the character class. Tanks require runspeed due to their heavy weapons. Not only that, but when we gimp on resist points to boost atl, PEs shorten the gap between their defenses and ours, because we cannot self-cast a shelter. So if we cant, we should atleast be able to outshine their natural resists by a suitable figure.

At the end of the day, if you do not agree with this, then make the choice between PA and no PA more viable, rather than having everyone resort to using the PA. If it WAS viable, we would see the numbers of PA vs No PA more evenly split. The ratio is far from equal, i assure you.

mdares
08-03-04, 09:46
I think all PAs should be designed th same way; it boosts main stats and main combat stats, then it negates a minor main stat and negates the opposite combat stat; so formula: plus one main stat; plus 1 combat stat; minus one main stat; minus one combat stat.:

HC PA:
+STR + HC
- DEX - MC

MC PA:
+STR +MC
-DEX - HC

APU PA:
+PSI +APU
-CON -PPU

PPU PA:
+PSI +PPU
-CON -APU

PE/SPY PISTOL PA:
+DEX +PC
-INT -RC

PE/SPY RIFLE PA:
+DEX +RC
-INT -PC

Zith Caldir
08-03-04, 09:48
the reason H-C PA has the - to ath is cause that's the way it's always been...they just recently introduced the melee PA and never got around to adjusting the H-C PA...

personally i think the -ath should be turned to -m-c, cause tanks move slow enough with their weapon out, they don't need any more speed gimping...

but then again, the PA is friggin huge and clunky...so mebbe melee should have -ath as well....

who knows...the PTB will decided...

ResurgencE
Precisely what i was thinking, Minic.

Good job.

Tratos
Yes please.

~Tratos

Ascension
08-03-04, 10:08
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Wtf is neoron? :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Invertigo
08-03-04, 10:21
Originally posted by naimex
you wonīt see a tank without PA at all from str 95(with imps) and up.

IF that goes through.

the ath negation is there to prevent everyone being the same..

but if it bothers everyone that much..

then take that shiny camo thing off.

PA 1 > PA 3 anytime.

5 less force resist.. ye so what
5 less piercing resist.. ye so what
10 less energy resist.. AND ? its still above 200 in the end (without any gimpage at all in anything)
10 more atl. wooohooo
4 less str... so what ?
4 more dex.. woohooo
8 less hc (or so.. cant remember anymore)... ye ok... so I dont have as high aim % as before.. but does it really do any difference ??

well yes actually it does make a difference.. when youīre standing still.

when moving.. it doesnīt matter at all.

then why is melee PA, the same exact size, shape...everything, not cause a - to ath...and only HC...

it makes no sence.

and plus pa 3 is better than pa 1 because you GAIN all those things, and only loose 10 ath. and also the more str you have the more aiming% you get, its not just the HC bonus that does it

naimex
08-03-04, 10:27
Originally posted by Invertigo
then why is melee PA, the same exact size, shape...everything, not cause a - to ath...and only HC...

it makes no sence.

and plus pa 3 is better than pa 1 because you GAIN all those things, and only loose 10 ath. and also the more str you have the more aiming% you get, its not just the HC bonus that does it

thatīs exactly what I am talking about....

aim is only a factor when you are standing still...

as soon as you are moving itīs not the aim % but the runners ability to hold the reticle inside whatever is the targets box.

think of it like this..

each ath point you can get = less points in con you have to skill for it. (can be skilled in resists)

each hc point or str you get.. well.. just put everything into hc.. and youīre home free....

itīs not about the aim.. itīs about the ability to hold the reticle inside the box of the target.

leGit v. 2
08-03-04, 10:35
what do you know about pvp naimex your from uranus

g0rt
08-03-04, 11:11
Originally posted by ServeX
Currently, HC PA neglects athletics whereas MC PA does not.

Ex. HC PA 3 = - 25 athletics
MC PA = negative heavy combat, but no negative athletics.

What I'm trying to propose is that either A: HC PA has it's negative athletics removed and is given negative melee instead, or B: Melee PA gets negative athletics instead of negative HC, that way both suits would be the same.

With next patch increasing melee strength and nerfing heavy combat, there's no reason for heavy combat power armor to give negative athletics.

That's my opinion. What is yours?

My opinion is, melee is based on speed, hc is based on slowing ur ass down....as unfair as it is, melee is currently the underdog in the tank world....especially with the boost HC weapons got last patch.

Now if melee turns uber all of a sudden next patch, then yeah I think something should be changed....but we'll see. Melee is a tough thing to balance because it needs to be SOLID, a para to the head = dead melee tank. But then again making it TOO solid is gonna make melee tanks own the dueling market, which is bad.

I don't swing either way on this, im a user of HC PE so I can cap my CS/dev and still use an exp reflex3 for the agility bonus...and i deal with losing the athletics, which is under 50 base anyway so its not a big loss of points.

What I am against is melee tanks getting a negative athletics to thier armor, athletics and agility is what a melee tank is based on, and who cares about +16 melee when you can get an arm alone that gives +40? If it dropped athletics NO ONE in thier right mind would even consider using melee PA...

s0apy
08-03-04, 11:15
in calling for MC to get a hit to ATL, what you fail to realise, since presumably you've played neither MC or HC tanks;), is that MC is entirely ineffectve without the ability to move, and quickly, and that it's possible to use HC at ranges larger that 3 or 4 metres.

if that was too sarcastic for you, think of it this way. MC only works when you are able to move, runspeed is everything - lose that and your enemy need only backpedal slightly whilst firing on you and you are ended. HC, on the other hand, has close range, medium range and (with the new plasma waves) long range alternatives. you can use fire, force, energy and poison attacks with HC. MC has .... umm .... pierce, and pierce with energy. and a range of a very few metres. and that's it.

the two things are not the same, so the PA should not have the same negatives. do you see?

ResurgencE
08-03-04, 11:47
Thats all fine. We are not denying the fact that MC tanks require speed. We're arguing the fact that HC weapons ALREADY slow you down whereas MC does not, so remove the -atl on the HC PA and we have a balance.

Victor Crowe
08-03-04, 11:55
It's about time to change the -ATL to -MC on HC-PAs. This speed hit just isn't needed since tanks get slowed down by their cannons anyway.

Gohei
08-03-04, 11:55
omfg! Agree.

I play both a melee tank and a HC. And i love them both as much.

leGit v. 2
08-03-04, 11:56
no no no.. just give the Melee HC an athletic hit too..

Victor Crowe
08-03-04, 12:17
Originally posted by leGit v. 2
no no no.. just give the Melee HC an athletic hit too..

o_O

yea right...

leGit v. 2
08-03-04, 13:06
i meant Melee PA teheheh

ezza
08-03-04, 13:18
what do you know about pvp naimex your from uranus your ingorance astounds me sometimes:rolleyes:

as for the PA, do you think adding ath - to melee will do anything to them, cos it wont, they run like the wind anyway, and as they dont get slow down on there weapons it makes little diffrence.

way i look at it your choicing between, running fast with Dura but less resist, or more resist but slightly lower run speed

leGit v. 2
08-03-04, 13:24
They would have to use some more con points in ATHLETICS JUST LIKE THE HC TANKS.. if they want to run piss slow with that go ahead.. if they want to run fast... let them gimp there con.. JUST LIKE THE HC TANKS...

i am a HC tank and people say i run pretty fast with PA but i had to gimp my con to do so..

ezza
08-03-04, 13:27
They would have to use some more con points in ATHLETICS JUST LIKE THE HC TANKS.. if they want to run piss slow with that go ahead.. if they want to run fast... let them gimp there con.. JUST LIKE THE HC TANKS...

i am a HC tank and people say i run pretty fast with PA but i had to gimp my con to do so.. thats your choice, you dont have to gimp it you can wear dura 4 if you want, im a heavy tank and i have np, you aint gonna run faster when you got your weapon out.

Scikar
08-03-04, 15:52
Remove the -ath from Tank PA. There's no reason why a fully enclosed suit of armor should end up technically reducing your resists.

And naimex, I would love to watch you get owned by piercing weapons.

naimex
08-03-04, 16:46
Originally posted by Scikar
And naimex, I would love to watch you get owned by piercing weapons.

.... ok.

piercing : 158
force : 193

with pa1 and imps no buffs.

Gulinborsti
08-03-04, 16:51
Both tank PAs shoud either reduce ATL or reduce the "other" STR combat skill, but mixing it up is nonsense.

Just another fix on KKs ToDo list ... :rolleyes:

g0rt
08-03-04, 21:08

i am a HC tank and people say i run pretty fast with PA but i had to gimp my con to do so..

My HC tank runs fast as fuck, and has less then 50 base athletics on con AND wears PA.

Proof you do not need to gimp yourself to run fast with a HC tank

As I said, if melee pa gets an athletics knockdown, NO ONE WILL USE IT! NO ONE! So if thats what they plan on doing, they may as well remove melee PA from the game. +16 melee isnt worth -30 or whatever athletics.

El Barto
08-03-04, 21:30
Couldn't possably agree with you more there.

Vid Gamer
08-03-04, 21:48
Originally posted by g0rt
My HC tank runs fast as fuck, and has less then 50 base athletics on con AND wears PA.

Proof you do not need to gimp yourself to run fast with a HC tank

You wear PA3?

With a PA3 and the Experimental Leg (or foot, whatever gives you +15 ATH) you would get 40 ATH (-10) or if you don't use Experimental even lower.

My AGL is 112(+4) and ATH 60(-10) and I run fast but slow with weapon and without PA I notice an increase a bit even with weapon out.

BunkerBoy
08-03-04, 22:10
i agree with the first post. If not that, maybe just lessen the
-athletics . But i would like to see them evened out.

leGit v. 2
08-03-04, 22:30
Originally posted by ezza
thats your choice, you dont have to gimp it you can wear dura 4 if you want, im a heavy tank and i have np, you aint gonna run faster when you got your weapon out.

that's what you think noob

ServeX
08-03-04, 22:35
yea, imo either both suits should get negative atheltics OR both suits should have negative stats to their counter skill, ex. melee pa takes away from hc, hc pa takes away from melee.

Clownst0pper
08-03-04, 22:40
I know, seen as melee's key for survival is its runspeed, lets cripple it, and punish them for having a light weapon.

I KNOW! lets make melee weapons the same weight as a cannon, cos OHH there getting a boost, lets be bitter because I feel my H-C tank runs 2 slow with a cannon out.

Exchange -athletics for - melee, its that simple.

alig
08-03-04, 22:41
I think hc pa should have its atl removed.....one reason, its POWERRRRRR! armour....not SLOWWWWW! armour :rolleyes: and einsteins at kk.....how does mc pa have no minus atl? it is afterall the SAME fucking type of armour as hc is, im guessing the reason that hc has minus atl is cuz its HEAVY (weighty) armour but so is mc pa, duh!:mad:

Shadow Dancer
08-03-04, 22:44
ALL pa should be treated the same. Either all classes get PA which has a hit to a skill that is important to them, or they don't get a serious. Melee pa isn't just unfair to the HC tank, it's also unfair to other classes.

alig
08-03-04, 22:49

im from uranus and fyi, uranus pvp is alot harder than saturns....

and since when did atl make u run fast? my tank has 60...my melee has about 50 now but that didnt stop me killing 5 ppl + ppu with me + ppu and i didnt have sd on for the duration of the fight so somewhere somehow my speed must have made it hard to hit me:rolleyes:

ResurgencE
08-03-04, 22:52
Make a poll about this, if there already isnt one, and lets all vote for the removal of -atl from HC PAs and the implementation of a reduction in Dex and MC instead.

Leave Melee PAs alone. Asking for -atl on that is ridiculous.

leGit v. 2
08-03-04, 23:00
Originally posted by alig

and since when did atl make u run fast? my tank has 60...my melee has about 50 now but that didnt stop me killing 5 ppl + ppu with me + ppu and i didnt have sd on for the duration of the fight so somewhere somehow my speed must have made it hard to hit me:rolleyes:

FYI Killing 5 on uranus is nothing to brag about.. kthx stfu

Oath
08-03-04, 23:40
FYI Killing 5 on uranus is nothing to brag about.. kthx stfu

[Edited coz i dont wanna start anything.]

g0rt
08-03-04, 23:46
Originally posted by alig

hahaha thats funny i remember killing capped chars with a TPC tank on that server when iwas there for a month

last time i went to uranus, there was a ppu in the aggy pit that actually thought he was a GOOD ppu because he could stay alive against TWO rares. yes, a CS and a HL hitting the ppu, we almost killed him 3 times because he forgot to rebuff. he also thought that dmg boosting players 3 times actually did something more then damage boosting them once. this was a /65 uranus ppu.

needless to say, i wasn't impressed

ServeX
08-03-04, 23:57
Originally posted by Clownst0pper
I know, seen as melee's key for survival is its runspeed, lets cripple it, and punish them for having a light weapon.

I KNOW! lets make melee weapons the same weight as a cannon, cos OHH there getting a boost, lets be bitter because I feel my H-C tank runs 2 slow with a cannon out.

Exchange -athletics for - melee, its that simple.

I feel the same..but if that's not done, things should be done to keep both suits equivilent, ex. negative ath for melee suit instead of negative hc

ezza
09-03-04, 00:31
[edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming] -- Vithar

Oath
09-03-04, 00:48
[edited for consistency] - Vithar

pwned.

What i wanted to say, but thought better of it.

Cruzbroker
09-03-04, 01:04
Originally posted by g0rt
hahaha thats funny i remember killing capped chars with a TPC tank on that server when iwas there for a month

last time i went to uranus, there was a ppu in the aggy pit that actually thought he was a GOOD ppu because he could stay alive against TWO rares. yes, a CS and a HL hitting the ppu, we almost killed him 3 times because he forgot to rebuff. he also thought that dmg boosting players 3 times actually did something more then damage boosting them once. this was a /65 uranus ppu.

needless to say, i wasn't impressed

AWww,, you fought the wrong guys, you must have killed a GLA ppu.. I wouldn't say saturn is any better.

On topic.. Hard to say, there's speed difference weapon out .. HC PA wearing hybrid tank.. ooohwhee..
(get the right imps nib ;))

g0rt
09-03-04, 01:35
Originally posted by Cruzbroker
AWww,, you fought the wrong guys, you must have killed a GLA ppu.. I wouldn't say saturn is any better.

On topic.. Hard to say, there's speed difference weapon out .. HC PA wearing hybrid tank.. ooohwhee..
(get the right imps nib ;))

I personally find uranus is less of a challenge, or I would play there instead. Saturn has more then 30 people online after midnight tho so I guess that just makes the decision easier. :rolleyes:

And yes on topic...my HC tank has 138 agility and 40 athletics, fast as hell, not gimping at all.

Saito Hajime
09-03-04, 01:46
Regardless of Who plays better where Serve has a point.
The speed difference between melee and HC tanks is rather zany.
I understand that melee should be a touch faster to allow them to make up for the fact that they dont have range, along with good refire rate, and no need to really aim..... lol anyway, the speed difference is too great. The heavy weapons forces HC tanks to be less mobile, fine, melee can claim that we got range, but I've not seen a weapon thats accurate at range that does enough damage to slowdown a charging melee. Yea, if youre out past his clipping plane and snipin with a laser cannon then you might be able to bring him down before he reaches ya but otherwise its pretty much unbalanced.
Saito

leGit v. 2
09-03-04, 02:44
Man bring your ass to pluto noob.. go make your little noob tank and duel me.. you win i'll give you my 2 ultimated CS's and 1 Ultimated Ravager.. DO IT.. calling me a noob? id pwn you so quick.. I can talk shit.. cause i am the SHIT.. THE TANK.. [edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming]

Saito Hajime
09-03-04, 02:51
this comin from the guy who hangs out in pepper park and kills folks regardless of faction or rank.. then says "owned" like the target ever had a chance in the first place... yea yea youre a bad ass you got the better toys than me, come play me in a game that requires skill and starts with a level playing field and see what happens.
its [edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming] like you that really amuse me.
Think that you have mad skills because youve been playing longer, and have better stats.... its not like its a "REALLY" a first person shooter... its like takin a lvl 65 monk against a lvl 5 caster in eq.... yea... mad skills....
ur teh laughable.

Shadow Dancer
09-03-04, 02:52
Actually Saito, megaman has defeated many people of equal rank and level. And some of the best too.

There's actually very very very very very few pkers who PK SOLELY noobs and lower level people.

Saito Hajime
09-03-04, 03:12
so he's killed folk of his lvl or so... does that mean we should give this [edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming] who pks noobs in pepper park the ability to loot them at will... no
pure and simple

leGit v. 2
09-03-04, 06:12
lol.. there are no noobs in pepper park.. maybe i raid the aggies once in awhile.. but i take sl hit and go to negative 32 and stay there till i die.. please dont think i kill noobs for fun.. yea its fun but what else is there to do if i can't fight in op wars.. or in the wastelands cause i ahve a shitty computer.. also if you would like to play some counter-strike i'll be happy to play you...
i'm cal-im #team-s7 please you can aim me at lshuty0urfacel

or if you want to play some halo sure.. we can play that too..

Ozambabbaz
09-03-04, 06:27
is Viagra on sale again?

Oath
09-03-04, 10:25
Originally posted by Ozambabbaz
is Viagra on sale again?

Looks like it and it was a 3 for 1 special :p :lol:

dr.fish
09-03-04, 18:16
I dont think Mellee needs any nerfage atm...
And HC doesnt need any boosts...

so i would leave it the way it is !

.Cyl0n
09-03-04, 18:18
i agree serve... remove the ath malus and replace it with a mc malus...

i would love that :)

.cy

Candaman
09-03-04, 18:24
nah if u want the hc bonus u gimp ur speed thats the deal u don't need the bonus then don't wear pa and keep ur speed simple. And yes this is coming from a tank and i don't think i ever wanna wear pa with the speed i run @ but i guess i need to cap first

.Cyl0n
09-03-04, 18:26
Originally posted by Scikar
Remove the -ath from Tank PA. There's no reason why a fully enclosed suit of armor should end up technically reducing your resists.

what he said^^

Candaman
09-03-04, 18:42
WTF how can u say theres no reason your wearing a massive fuck off metal encasement over your body and that wouldn't slow u down?

.Cyl0n
09-03-04, 18:43
dude dont tell me NC is realistic now...:lol:

and imo im not using pa either... it simply SUCKS with the ath malus... that what you can reduce it to... and to make pa good in my eyes you need to change the ath malus to something else.. and the nearest thing is MC

but i couldnt care less.. i dont like the marshmellow look anyway :D
so fuck it :p

ezza
09-03-04, 18:43
Originally posted by Candaman
nah if u want the hc bonus u gimp ur speed thats the deal u don't need the bonus then don't wear pa and keep ur speed simple. And yes this is coming from a tank and i don't think i ever wanna wear pa with the speed i run @ but i guess i need to cap first i always though you were a monk :confused:

but anyway iagree

Candaman
09-03-04, 18:47
2 monks 1 melee tank and 1 pe on pluto 1 apu monk and 1 hc tank on jupi with a couple of slots still to use up. 79 base str but damn these things lvl quickly!

.Cyl0n
09-03-04, 18:50
hmm i`m still thinking about playing on jup with hinchy :(
just for fun from time to time i mean...
hmmm

Gulinborsti
09-03-04, 18:51
Maybe a mod can merge this thread into the recent poll on this topic???

ezza
09-03-04, 18:51
Originally posted by .Cyl0n
hmmm kinda like a former over powered hybrid type gang:D

Nexxy
09-03-04, 18:54
Dont take the -ath away, should just readd -ath to the melee PA. Taking it away would make the PA too overpowered and would make it like a must be worn tank thingie. Atleast atm theres some variety...

Candaman
09-03-04, 18:55
hmmm

hinch is off for a while till the lazy git sorts out a internet line @ his new house but come over and play cus as of late jupi > pluto and the fact that FAnG > All is wikid i got a apu and hc tank over there tempted to make a ppu there aswell.

Oh btw cy hinch says give him one of ur con setups or he'll kick u in the nuts

.Cyl0n
09-03-04, 18:55
kinda like a former over powered hybrid type gang:D

haha yeah =)
man now you remind me of the ol times again :I
meany..... :I

hinch is off for a while till the lazy git sorts out a internet line @ his new house but come over and play cus as of late jupi > pluto and the fact that FAnG > All is wikid i got a apu and hc tank over there tempted to make a ppu there aswell.

Oh btw cy hinch says give him one of ur con setups or he'll kick u in the nuts

lol yea i know about that man.. i abuse him daily with pms :lol:

i`ll do the fatty`s con this weekend if those crazy switzerland people let me get a train to berlin :)
if not then i`ll do it in 2 weeks when i`m done here ;):angel:

.Cyl0n
09-03-04, 18:58
ow crap.. doublethingy *runs*

Candaman
09-03-04, 19:02
even bigger bonus is if u come tg with me and hinch u get to kill freeejumper and werevvolf

hinch
09-03-04, 19:03
kinda like a former over powered hybrid type gang:D

overpowered ppu now NERF NERF NERF NERF

phone line is installed on 19th morning so should be online that evening on 56k power :( as nasty as it is i'll at least be able to stand around in canyon and abuse everyone

no more speed casting and run casting for me though :( cant do it on a modem lag is too high :mad:

btw my tank always used to use pa it was too fucking fast to aim without it on i never did get used to tank aiming

.Cyl0n
09-03-04, 19:05
even bigger bonus is if u come tg with me and hinch u get to kill freeejumper and werevvolf

if i come to jup i`ll join fang ( if hinch lets me in O_O ) but i wont ever pk them.. they`re still my friends.. nub

but dont forget pluto over this hinch... imma cap your damn monk and then we go pk FF ;)

Shadow Dancer
09-03-04, 19:06
Who wants me to come to jupi? :D

Candaman
09-03-04, 19:06
if i come to jup i`ll join fang ( if hinch lets me in O_O ) but i wont ever pk them.. they`re still my friends.. nub

Pussy.

Hey finch does fang allow pussy's in?

hinch
09-03-04, 19:07
i just pk everything with my parashock and soul cluster or with my new uber hybrid called +1 apu

yes cannings they let you in :)

arc feel free to come just be hostile to tg and we'll see how good an apu you really are

Candaman
09-03-04, 19:07

no

.Cyl0n
09-03-04, 19:10
@cannings
[edited] *g*

Psyco Groupie
09-03-04, 19:12
lol harsh

Candaman
09-03-04, 19:14
what class u gonna make on jupi then foo?

.Cyl0n
09-03-04, 19:21

yes please but go pro city

sex

tank cannings i guess .. hc ofc
but hmm i still dont know if i should do that ... :(
i first want to see whats pluto like now ;)

Candaman
09-03-04, 20:03
its crap come play jupi with me and CC

Nexxy
09-03-04, 20:07
I got an APU of jupi, his still city mercs though cos everyone else left me for TG =(

hinch
10-03-04, 10:58
nexxy get to tg then nub :)

cy cap meh apu first :) and +1 DS :)

Candaman
10-03-04, 13:31
make that +4 ds +3 herc

.Cyl0n
10-03-04, 13:32
whaa ?

what you`re talking bout... + ds + herc ? o_O
want me to spawn stuff for you again ?!

Candaman
10-03-04, 14:21
ur even bothering to ask?

.Cyl0n
10-03-04, 14:29
dude last week i already spawned 20 mc5`s for you and alot of 5 slot devos.... not to mention the 10 5 slot terminators you wanted for your apt... and now you want more again =/
damn whores :(

Candaman
10-03-04, 14:33
if u weren't soooo lazy u woulda done everything i wanted and wheres my damn crahn epic glove u whore next time gimme all i want or my sister won't be so friendly ^^

.Cyl0n
10-03-04, 14:36
[edited]

hinch
10-03-04, 14:37
i traded in a herc for my ds :) still waiting for hte ds to appear in the apu head though :)

.Cyl0n
10-03-04, 14:38
i tried to orga you a ds ... its not like its easy to trade one =/
and mc5 is a TORTURE for me now :(
cant see this damn room anymore...

hinch
10-03-04, 14:41
how you think i feel ive built nearly 200 mc5 chips so far :(

only 2 of them for my self now i need 2 more for my self

Candaman
10-03-04, 14:41
close ur eyes then!!

.Cyl0n
10-03-04, 14:43
Originally posted by hinch
how you think i feel ive built nearly 200 mc5 chips so far :(

only 2 of them for my self now i need 2 more for my self
you got a herc / ds for me on jup ?

;P

Candaman
10-03-04, 14:45
get inline biatch :P

.Cyl0n
10-03-04, 14:45
sshhhh you ;P

Candaman
10-03-04, 14:46
U CANNOT SUPRESS ME SAY NO TO CENSORSHIP

hinch
10-03-04, 14:48
cy on jupi me svk cc and cans needs ds's and his tank needs a herc

Candaman
10-03-04, 14:51
cc don't need a ds he needs a herc

/edit OMG ITS SNOWING

.Cyl0n
10-03-04, 14:51
ow....
crap.. i guess....i....stay....on....pluto :P

:lol:

j/k ofc :) i wont play much on jup anyway so why should i need an mc5 :)

Candaman
10-03-04, 14:52
yes u will foo

.Cyl0n
10-03-04, 14:52
only if i get all of system shock to join jup 8| :angel:

Candaman
10-03-04, 14:55
yeah tell them all to go CA

.Cyl0n
10-03-04, 14:55
nah man i got enough of your tags on pluto already.. no need to repeat the same on jup ;P

Candaman
10-03-04, 14:57
u wish foo

.Cyl0n
10-03-04, 15:00
just for you

http://dnbforum.com/images/smilies/bone.gif

:lol:

hinch
10-03-04, 15:06
back on topic smurfs rule

Candaman