PDA

View Full Version : Doomreapers? nono

Glok
08-03-04, 02:49
Just kill me! :D

I have got into the habit of carrying un-ided rares around, so when a researcher is around, I just gotta run to him/her. Side effect? The 2 times I was pked in anarchy zones today, both times I dropped a rare part. Bet you were expecting armor yeah? Neways, if you see me in an anarchy zone, kill me. You might get a rare part. :p

btw, before the carebear haters jump in, I don't give a shit about being pked, i poke and repair and I'm rich. I couldn't care less if I'm pked. :p

So, next time you are hunting, and you see a Sinister Intent, kill it. It might drop a rare. :)

L3m0n
08-03-04, 02:59
"keep it ingame" lol some1 whos wants to be PKed now theres something new :rolleyes:

Valkyrie
08-03-04, 03:07
I'd rather lose a rare part than a piece of inq 4

Glok
08-03-04, 03:20
Originally posted by L3m0n
"keep it ingame" lol some1 whos wants to be PKed now theres something new :rolleyes: haha

Drake6k
08-03-04, 03:51
I'm not a carebear and I really hate getting pked.

Glok
08-03-04, 10:22
For some reason it doesn't bother me anymore. Dunno why. Maybe cause I can self poke. Nothing of value on me aside from my PA. I expect even if I dropped my PA, I would just spam trade for an LE so I can do the run again and carry on. I expect I might care after I'm capped and combat ready, but then only because of pride.

Jeros82
08-03-04, 10:31
Just buy a research tool and construct tool TL 30 and once you have a LE research it 10 times just like i did, no need for spamming the nc-trade for a freaking LE.

Glok
08-03-04, 10:35
Oh yeah, TL0. I'll have to remember that.