PDA

View Full Version : I am having a great experience playing Neocron. Thanks.

XSuneX
07-03-04, 22:01
I must say I am having a great experience playing Neocron. Even the times when I get PK’ed, it was only done once to me at a time and the people could of easily done it to me over and over but they left me alone each time when I came back to get my stuff.

And it was fun to have someone after me too anyways.

Also I have only met the most gracious people online since playing.

And when ever I asked some one a ? in the forums or in the game, people were always glad to help.

If I could write better I could say a lot more nice things about playing Neocron.

So generally I’m just saying it has been really fun and I’m sure always will be, thanks.

Kal
07-03-04, 23:36
oh my god...

its the first positive post EVER on these forums :p

you deserve a prize

glad to know your having fun too, im enjoying playing my driving/h-c Pe a lot atm too:D

Melkior
07-03-04, 23:37
wee!!! what server you play?

oh, and er...welcome to the game =-D

Darkborg
07-03-04, 23:38
Wow
That just made me feel all warm and Fuzzy :p

Psyco Groupie
07-03-04, 23:41
keep on truckin'

Marx
07-03-04, 23:53
You're the man now, dog. (http://www.yourethemannowdog.com)

Shadow Dancer
08-03-04, 00:01
*shoots Marx*

I'm glad to see this positive post about NC.

Damn, I wish KK had the "mad dollaz" to advertise like crazy and get a nice huge staff like it deserves.

Saito Hajime
08-03-04, 00:04
There's NO F'n way you play on pluto....hehe

Actually, I play on Pluto, and got into a clan I really like. Since doing so my experience has gotten better. Still got PK'd but then the last time I was PK'd I had it coming cause I had been Pk'n for faction change. Shrug although pehaps the increase in pleasure playing the game also stems from the fact that I play on off hours as I work during prime hours. Thus, less shithead limpwristed lil snotnosed highschool bags of smashed assholes runnin around.

Saito.

Marx
08-03-04, 00:05
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Damn, I wish KK had the "mad dollaz" to advertise like crazy and get a nice huge staff like it deserves.

http://dirtynuke.net/images/word.jpg

Word.

ezza
08-03-04, 00:07
lol you cant be on saturn if you only been pkd once, but anyway, cool to see you having fun

jernau
08-03-04, 00:07
Good to hear :).

Shame the spammers will get your thread closed.

Marx
08-03-04, 00:10
Originally posted by jernau
Good to hear :).

Shame the spammers will get your thread closed.

There's no spam here. All the material that has been posted is in direct reference to the original topic by the threadstarter or a comment made afterward.

o_O

GT_Rince
08-03-04, 00:18
Originally posted by ezza
lol you cant be on saturn if you only been pkd once

Amen ;)

And yeah, nice to see a post like this - need more of them :)

boneybob
08-03-04, 00:35
so who was this greatly helpfully chappy anyway?

BB

Seven
08-03-04, 07:06
I remember how much fun and addicting this game was when I got the beta off edonkey.
Couldn't stop playing it and thought about playing it when I wasn't.

Had the retail version shipped 2 day air from CDV and drove an hour to UPS to pick it up before they closed.
Was one of the few people who had it so soon here in the USA, costs me $78 and had a ball with retail for a few months and then the NERF and TIMESINK fairy hit KK and it's been down hill from there.

Haven't played in many months, but still have 2 active accounts since retail.

Wish I wasn't so burnt out on it.. :(

Anyway, glad to see you enjoying Neocron, it is a very cool game.

slaughteruall
08-03-04, 07:11
Yeah it is a great game at times. but the little things really start to add up once your near or capped

Slaughter

OTIS
08-03-04, 07:32
You're the man now, dog.

why do i still laff at this??????????:confused: :lol: :lol:

Original monk
08-03-04, 16:49
i am very glad you think of the game this way, we all like this cosey game yeah + i would like to wish you luck in youre future neocron life :)

if you ever need anything or need some precious information, never hesitate to come back to the forums or yust DM me when you are online (i play the saturn server, ya know that big dangerous server yeah)

:)

cu laterz and enjoy playing XsuneX

greetings from original

XSuneX
09-03-04, 07:19
On no, actualy it was several times I got PK'ed at different times by differents people. And they were all like that, Very Cool that is.

And thanks for the kind words.

Mercuri
09-03-04, 08:51
It saddens me whenever one of my Saturn nooblets sprouts
wings and fly's off into the sunset.

<--- Sniff Sniff

:/

LVirus
09-03-04, 08:57
Originally posted by Mercuri

<--- Sniff Sniff

Hssss hsssss !! Eeevil people!

Who cares about Saturn anyway? :lol: True hardcore players plays @ Pluto with infinite amount of alt's to log on SAME time and do stuff with multiple computers. No wait, I have ONE saturn char, its named "SATURN SUCKS, COME TO PLUTO" which I sometimes leave dead @Plaza1 to everyone to see :D

jernau
09-03-04, 09:09
Originally posted by Mercuri

<--- Sniff Sniff

I'm confused. :confused:

Who's leaving?

Original monk
09-03-04, 10:08
Originally posted by LVirus
Who cares about Saturn anyway? :lol: True hardcore players plays @ Pluto with infinite amount of alt's to log on SAME time and do stuff with multiple computers

true hardcore players play on all servers :) (with multiple accounts)

OTIS
09-03-04, 10:24
@ LVirus
we all know pluto is sooo uber with its >100 client count...:rolleyes: give me a break dood...

LVirus
09-03-04, 10:29
Originally posted by OTIS
@ LVirus
we all know pluto is sooo uber with its >100 client count...:rolleyes: give me a break dood...

w0rd 4U

"It's not the quanity, but the QUALITY"

Long live Pluto and it's roleplay!

OTIS
09-03-04, 10:36
plz tell me how to RP this game...with the shitty story line is hard to rp off that imo

El Barto
09-03-04, 10:40
Nice to know :D if you need any help on the Pluto server DM El Barto or El Farto.

Swelly
09-03-04, 23:53
Pluto do not have like 70 % of players using LE either like one other server ;)

ezza
10-03-04, 00:44
Originally posted by Swelly
Pluto do not have like 70 % of players using LE either like one other server ;) thats cos there all pussies, the reason everyone has them in i cos they get pk'd so god damn much