PDA

View Full Version : Most easily RPable server ? why ?

naimex
07-03-04, 04:08
Which server do you think has the most of a RolePlay community ?

and why do you think that ?

Who is the best RPer on that server and why ? ?

I have been doing some testings around on the servers.

and I have found Pluto to be the absolutely most easily RP engaged community.

And my regards to especially "Lu Tze" and "Trillian" for going full RP on it.

It was a great honour and priviledge to interact with you.

[EDIT :
Rebecca Williams :: I really need to get to Irrata... The bombs will fall and the war is coming. dont let the guardians kill us all ]

Wellard
07-03-04, 04:46
thnx naimex ;-) its one of the reasons I only play pluto - bcos its the main rp server.

it made a change rping - no matter how late it was (2pm my time) - I haven't done it for a while - I was a little slow on picking up your story - trillian was much better than me! :D

its one of the gr8 things about this game - if there's no events running, there's always a runner or two to give u a bit of a storyline - on some servers :rolleyes:

keep up the good work!!

SorkZmok
07-03-04, 05:33
Pluto and Venus.
Damn it i can't speak french and don't like Pluto. :(

Benjie
07-03-04, 05:43
Pluto. There are actually roleplayers on pluto.

ServeX
07-03-04, 05:48
uh i wouldn't recommend pluto for the life of me after having played there since day 1 of launch, but if rp means that much to you, go for it i guess...but theres alternative places to find it.

Benjie
07-03-04, 05:51
Originally posted by ServeX
uh i wouldn't recommend pluto for the life of me
Pluto is one fith of the Neocron community.
Nice way to bitch at them all at once there ServeX. :rolleyes:

Shadow Dancer
07-03-04, 07:03
Venus. Aside from Zane and someone else, I have yet to see a roleplayer on Pluto. :rolleyes:

mdares
07-03-04, 07:28
actually there are a few RPers on saturn too... but its harder to find em these days as anti-city rpers cant stand in pz1 and do protests against the government without being shot...

Drake6k
07-03-04, 07:34
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Venus. Aside from Zane and someone else, I have yet to see a roleplayer on Pluto. :rolleyes:

I dont think roleplaying is acting sickly nice.

Mirrorshades have some roleplayers :) Basicly RP to me is talking as if your character is in the world. I do when faced with conflicts with other clans or factions. Or an event. I try not to talk about RL.

Benjie
07-03-04, 07:52
In my opinion, the best Faction for roleplaying is Black Dragon. Thats why I chose it.

- You get all of the City Mercs contract killing roleplay
- You get all of the the TG/CA style roleplaying with Tsunami.
- You get your very own Red Light district.
- You get a secret!
- Soon, you will get exclusive drugs. (I have seen some Black Dragon drugs already)
- You get to roleplay living in the gutter, which is pretty heavy.

The problem is, due to the heavy amount of PvP Black Dragon offers, you also get a heavy amount of non roleplayers. I tend to roleplay my character when it's appropriate, and especially with newbies.

Shadow Dancer
07-03-04, 08:05
Originally posted by Drake6k
I dont think roleplaying is acting sickly nice.

:lol:

Originally posted by Drake6k
Basicly RP to me is talking as if your character is in the world.

Good defintion. I would also add ACTING as if your char is in the world, as well as following the world's rules and history.

Originally posted by Benjie

- You get a secret!

hrmmm?

Jest
07-03-04, 08:59
Ive started to really get into roleplaying my PPU as a healer type. Its kind of weird being a PPU in BD for roleplaying purposes but its fun so far. And actually its sort of helped me to develop my PEs personality a bit more too.

And yes, I will second the the fact that roleplaying does not equal talking with good grammar as it seems most people think it is. :rolleyes:

Im Pluto btw. Ive always thought it would be fun to give Venus or Jupiter a try but unfortunately the servers are abysmal when I play NC.

Tupac
07-03-04, 09:00
roleplaying is a polite way of saying carebear imo :D

Drake6k
07-03-04, 09:40
Originally posted by Tupac

More of the people who call themselves roleplayers are carebears... but the two have nothing in common.

I played Neverwinter Nights a lot for over a year. Real roleplaying online with deep character stories and plots... That doesn't work very well in Neocron really. It's because of the other people in the game. Jack Drake is pretty much a badass. I'll *holds gun up to your head* 8| (stfu) but I dont have much more than that for my character. I follow the games story, history, and world but dont have much of a back story for myself. Playing since beta 4 does give me some though.

Black Dragon is the best :cool:

One secret would be our hidden hq I think. :D Maybe our friends up north. ;) er... ..... I didn't say that...

Trillian
07-03-04, 10:36
hehe thank you. IMO there arnt enough rpers playing on pluto.. most of the ones I know have left.

Archeus
07-03-04, 11:33
Originally posted by Tupac

Heh, the FC for Crahn Sect roleplayed to me after he toasted me for trying to kill him. :) Thought it was funny and he had a good sense of humour about it all. BD FC as well (although never tried to kill her).

ezza
07-03-04, 12:29
Originally posted by Archeus
BD FC as well (although never tried to kill her). i belive members of the pluto BD massive already tried that one :rolleyes:

L0KI
07-03-04, 13:36
Venus...

Because:

a) Faction counsellors are ALWAYS around...
b) FC's make FULL use of their powers, and make the game enjoyable.