PDA

View Full Version : Just a wondering question...

Neocrons_coward
07-03-04, 00:56
Hi,
I am not sure how to put this and it will shock alot of guys that come upto me (i e simonfromamericanidol) and type SEX.. I am wanting to know if me and me neocron bf are the only two ****** people thjat play neocron... I dont want this flamed please ppl..

Ze0N

•Super|\|ova•
07-03-04, 00:59
Umm... do you mean like fruity ingame or IRL o_O if it's ingame then it sounds like a spam and if it's IRL it WILL turn into a flamewar. Bleh... that's how stupid this community is.

Psyco Groupie
07-03-04, 01:02
afaik k4f bats for the other team but dont hold me to that

(dont mean any offence)

Neocrons_coward
07-03-04, 01:06
I mean in real life.... Not ingame lol.. well if its real life its game as well i guess so hey :P.. eitherway this game seems to be with adults not immature kids...

Neocrons_coward
07-03-04, 01:10
GMS why is this forum blocking the word ******?

•Super|\|ova•
07-03-04, 01:11
Originally posted by Neocrons_coward
eitherway this game seems to be with adults not immature kids...

I hate to bring you down but that's not true... most of the players at least behave like four year olds.

Oath
07-03-04, 01:15
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
afaik k4f bats for the other team but dont hold me to that

(dont mean any offence)

In his own words,

K4F R STRAIGHT NOW.

Neocrons_coward
07-03-04, 01:16
GMS why is this forum blocking the word G A Y? pLEASE change it its not a bad word like cunt fuck dogs bollocks...

Psycho Killa
07-03-04, 01:18
Can you say homosexual ?

Well looks like you can so just use that.

Neocrons_coward
Hey i cud be a rare player hehe u rarely see another homo on the game

Mr_Snow
Probably because of all the homophobic flaming that tends to go on.

Neocrons_coward
07-03-04, 01:20
Originally posted by Mr_Snow

at least in this game.,.. people arent doing what was in my last game

the word g@y ment everything that was bad... but at 14 like majority players it is lol

Oath
07-03-04, 01:20

Yup.

Though it stands to reason that censoring ******, and not censoring *edited it out coz its offensive :p* is a bit fucking dumb.

*no offence intended but you get the point where we cant say ****** but can insult people with far worse things, its down to you to not speak in such a way*

Oath
07-03-04, 01:24
Btw this post is gonna go downhill fast and aside from that the forum rules arent for discussion.

So ...... carefull :p

Odin
07-03-04, 01:25
It's either the censor or we start banning those using it. Your choice folks.

Oath
07-03-04, 01:27
Originally posted by Odin

What he said.

Mr_Snow
07-03-04, 01:32

Ban those using it when its being used as a flame would be my choice.

naimex
07-03-04, 01:48
Ban those using it when its being used as a flame would be my choice.

no offense Snow..

but do you want to be the one trying to determine if the word was meant with offense ??

I sure as hell wouldnīt.

Neocrons_coward
07-03-04, 01:53

You cannot ban someone for saying the word G A Y.. Its non offensive nor violation of rights.. You should allow it.. If there is a complaint u can make towards this forum send me in private the e mail address as id complain... If you look in dictionary u see G A Y there but u dont see CUNT... now cunt isnt blocked... yet its the most offensive word going right??? rethink gms... Please dont say thingsd like that odin as it makes me feel my rights as an indivial are being violated and prevented... I am sure u didnt mean harm but it made me feel that way a lil..

Ze0N

Shadow Dancer
07-03-04, 02:22
I'm sure Odin didn't mean any offense. It's just that the homophobic flaming was getting out of hand at one point, and alot of people were using the word g a y and the other word as flames/insults.

Also you say this game is for adults? What server are you playing on? o_O Supernova is right. hehe

As for your question, I have no idea. Due to the idiocy and immaturity of alot of members of the community, I wouldn't be surprised if any homosexual people kept that to themselves and didn't say anything about it.

EDITED: Just incase. :rolleyes:

naimex
07-03-04, 02:34
with all due respect SD (and whoever wrote someone up)

I think you should let them self decide if they want to announce themselves. (if they are).

Shadow Dancer
07-03-04, 02:35
Originally posted by naimex

I think you should let them self decide if they want to announce themselves. (if they are).

He DID announce it.

thx

You really think I would just blabber that if he wanted to keep it a secret? Look at his title.....

Mr_Snow
07-03-04, 02:37
Originally posted by naimex

It says under his name that hes bisexual.

naimex
07-03-04, 02:37
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
He DID announce it.

thx

You really think I would just blabber that if Benjie didn't want people to know?

not what I meant.

meant here, now.

and no. I donīt think you would. That would be cruel. And I donīt think you are. ;)

It says under his name that hes bisexual.

Sorry all, hadnīt noticed.

Odin
07-03-04, 02:58
The words are censored because it is used to commonly around here and there were MANY complaints about it. It became too much trying to get people to stop using the terms so loosely because no matter what way you try to justify it it's still derogatory. So certain words that are commonly used around here have been censored and will stay so. Those attempting to get around those censors will be dealt with by the moderation team.