PDA

View Full Version : Missles and tail gun (read all Plz)

Clive tombstone
06-03-04, 21:47
Ok, is it just me, or how often is your tail gun possition for your assault trikes ever used? I would say almost close to never, so i got an Idea, How about make the Missles AND the tail gun controlled by the driver, and leave the back seat as an open chair for player, while the normal trike would stay the same, this would make the trike more interesting ^^ the downside is that I would have to cast asside one of my player weapons to make space for 20mm ammo. but its a trade off no? Come on, hardly any of you play trikes anywho, well on Uri server for that matter (my view is completly unvalidated on other servers since iv only been on each other for maybe 5 hours a piece)

So what do you guys say?

PS-Please look at my other comic thread, I still need help with that thanks

Psyco Groupie
06-03-04, 21:55
I tried the back seat in my mates, most of the time i had to just watch cos my aim was no-where near the mob or on drivers head o_O

just make it like the chaincraft turret, albeit slightly less powerful

Heavyporker
06-03-04, 22:22
two weapons for a driver to deal with - no thanks.

just make the tail gun able to turn independently from the chassis, and to make it stronger, like 2 - 3x the STR 14 vec gun.

g0rt
06-03-04, 22:23
Originally posted by Heavyporker
two weapons for a driver to deal with - no thanks.

just make the tail gun able to turn independently from the chassis, and to make it stronger, like 2 - 3x the STR 14 vec gun.

onos wouldn't want a challenge in neocron now would we!

everything must be easy as pie!

challenge bad!

Clive tombstone
06-03-04, 22:39
God it would be cool, I mean they still need to fix the tail turrets on the trikes, since well, they almost always inflict damage to the user more often then not, so by eliminating the tail gunner in possition, it becomes possible for the tail gun to have an open shot infront and side to side.

Come on KK, id dont think its THAT hard to program this?

Heavyporker
06-03-04, 23:00
its just that the tail gun is too low slung - raise it a foot or so and its cool to turn all around.

Psyco Groupie
06-03-04, 23:03
unlocking the Y axis would make it perfectly viable

Clive tombstone
07-03-04, 00:06
MY god, why does nobody ever vote? EVER? its like they dont have the effort to even "click" one of the options :p

I just want to see what everyone thinks