PDA

View Full Version : Need help with windows

alig
06-03-04, 21:38
Has anyone got an idea how to make sizes of fonts different on internet explorer, my monitor is totally fubared, need to get a new one tommorow but ive made do for like 6 months and its as if i need to wear glasses when looking at it [so says my brother and my mumo_O], also is it possible to change the size of the fonts in neocron? the only thing that makes it ok to look at, sort of, is putting my ress to 800x600 but i cant use that ress, its massive!

Psyco Groupie
06-03-04, 21:59
hold ctrl and move mouse wheel

ps turn caps lock on in cron and act like god36 ... plz plz :lol:

Agent L
07-03-04, 19:54
Menu View/Text size (same as ctrl-mwheel).
Well, actually NC forum is an example of BAD coding coz all fonts are fixed with extra-glue. On 1600x1200 it really sucks.....
Bu you can always override it by using Tools/Internet options/ button "Accesibility" and check "Ignore font sizes". Doing so will totally fux0r layout but, hey, they were asking for it :D

Zaq
08-03-04, 00:37
Ditch IE and use Mozilla - handles font size very nicely

J. Folsom
08-03-04, 00:40
As for the Neocron font problem, you can replace the font's in the Neocron\Fonts directory with larger/clearer ones if it's a real problem. Can't guarantee it'll work 100% correctly though.

alig
08-03-04, 01:00
It was a serious problem....yesterday!.... :D got my new monitor now:angel: ty, mods can close this now if they want.