PDA

View Full Version : Ok, who forgot to lock the horror pen...

MjukisDjur
06-03-04, 19:01
For you who didn't catch this on pluto last night... (there was a fat bunch on the other side of TH as well...).
Damn I wished I was a tank with a mal :)

http://dukis.homeip.net/neocron/shot0272.jpg

garyu69
06-03-04, 19:04
WHOA!

What happened?
Was it an event?

Wish i had logged on now.

Spoon
06-03-04, 19:15
Well, fill in the details?!??!?!?!?!?

Who got the motherlode?

EDIT
Looks like their attacking a TH Turret.....

Benjie
06-03-04, 19:16
Arn't those the ones that stand up? I bet it would have looked cool in motion.

A Doom Beamer would have been much sweeter!

Hitchhiker
06-03-04, 19:17
Wish, i´m a Chummer with a Terrahertz computer.

0.1 FPS anyone? o_O

Spoon
06-03-04, 19:18
bleh...

meant to edit...:o

Benjie
06-03-04, 19:21
whoa! He's only geting 18 fps on that screenshot. Thats pretty low, even for Neocron! (considering it's just the wastelands...)

Psyco Groupie
06-03-04, 19:50
Originally posted by Benjie
whoa! He's only geting 18 fps on that screenshot. Thats pretty low, even for Neocron! (considering it's just the wastelands...)

with 100 mobs at 200 pologons each ...

ZoneVortex
06-03-04, 20:04
Originally posted by Benjie

only getting 18 FPS....?

on the comp i just upgraded from i'd get 18 FPS staring at a blank wall IF I WAS LUCKY

ezza
06-03-04, 20:07
good job it wasnt brutes or they would of killed each other:lol:

naimex
06-03-04, 20:55
whats that psi buff u got ? :confused:

Hitchhiker
06-03-04, 21:11
Hmm, all his PSI Buffs in his quick-belt are red, but i think:

- Basic Resist (1 or 2)
- Rifle Buff
- Deflector or Shelter
- Heal Sanctum
- Heal

I never got a stealth device but a stealth device looks like a hack tool, so he´s got both of them in his quick-belt.

I think, this is not a buff, he has got his stealth device on.

naimex
06-03-04, 21:14
Originally posted by Hitchhiker
Hmm, all his PSI Buffs in his quick-belt are red, but i think:

- Basic Resist (1 or 2)
- Rifle Buff
- Deflector or Shelter
- Heal Sanctum
- Heal

I never got a stealth device but a stealth device looks like a hack tool, so he´s got both of them in his quick-belt.

I think, this is not a buff, he has got his stealth device on.

oohh yes of course.. how silly of me..

the psi manipulation is the stealth, and thats why the rifle and the spells dont work..

god damn im stupid :(

Haxxor
06-03-04, 21:22
how come theres no events like this on saturn ? or if there is they always seem to be at TG or TH

ezza
06-03-04, 21:59
Originally posted by Haxxor
how come theres no events like this on saturn ? or if there is they always seem to be at TG or TH proberbly cos everyeven like this gets fucked up by people on saturn.

plus all the GMs play on pluto:p

Honeypot
06-03-04, 22:05
Did you actually check on Saturn? I guess not because this happened on all 4 servers. Just like the Warbots at TG the day before and Mutants at MB the day before that.

ezza
06-03-04, 22:11
haha hope the mutants owned all the nibs, save me doing it:angel:

VetteroX
07-03-04, 00:11
there was a big spawn on saturn, tons and tons of wbs were spawned at neocron gates. Im not bragging, its true, I killed about 2/3 of them at least because for a while it was just me and a ppu. Then otheres were foolish enough to think they were allowed to pvm.... they paid for their foolishness with a free trip to typheria memorial.... many were slaughtered that day. And it was ok, gms didnt say no pvp.... they actually didnt even announce it, least not on ooc, maybe on next channel cause tons of next were there.

•Super|\|ova•
07-03-04, 00:14
Originally posted by VetteroX
there was a big spawn on saturn, tons and tons of wbs were spawned at neocron gates. Im not bragging, its true, I killed about 2/3 of them at least because for a while it was just me and a ppu. Then otheres were foolish enough to think they were allowed to pvm.... they paid for their foolishness with a free trip to typheria memorial.... many were slaughtered that day. And it was ok, gms didnt say no pvp.... they actually didnt even announce it, least not on ooc, maybe on next channel cause tons of next were there.

And I thought I couldn't consider you any stupider... well, dumb little me. You proved me wrong. *sigh*

Psyco Groupie
07-03-04, 00:20
stupider eh ?

nice one :lol:

ezza
07-03-04, 00:44
Originally posted by •Super|\|ova•
And I thought I couldn't consider you any stupider... well, dumb little me. You proved me wrong. *sigh* vets there as a enemy to them, jsut cos theres a shit load of warbots there dont mean you stop killing your enemy, its safer to put them down either way so you dont get shot in the back while you killa warby or to anyway

•Super|\|ova•
07-03-04, 00:52
Originally posted by ezza
vets there as a enemy to them, jsut cos theres a shit load of warbots there dont mean you stop killing your enemy, its safer to put them down either way so you dont get shot in the back while you killa warby or to anyway

Oh well. You do it your way then. Actually I don't even know why the hell I bothered to comment on that. I mean I should feel good when saturn peeps ruin the fun of other saturn peeps :D

ezza
07-03-04, 04:32
Originally posted by •Super|\|ova•
Oh well. You do it your way then. Actually I don't even know why the hell I bothered to comment on that. I mean I should feel good when saturn peeps ruin the fun of other saturn peeps :D tbh i dont really think these mass spawn things are much of an event, yeah ok its nice, but id rather have something like the point red event, no need for pking cos there was fighting as part of the event.

the mass spawns are just like going hunting but loads of mobs in one place, where mob hunters go, player hunters are not far behind

naimex
07-03-04, 04:37
Originally posted by ezza
tbh i dont really think these mass spawn things are much of an event, yeah ok its nice, but id rather have something like the point red event, no need for pking cos there was fighting as part of the event.

the mass spawns are just like going hunting but loads of mobs in one place, where mob hunters go, player hunters are not far behind

you mean like the AB event with the biosignature chips and nano bombs ??

chasing people on the run with documents from ie. CA HQ to TG ?

those events ?

track... get ahead of... kill.

ezza
07-03-04, 04:40
well dunno about the AB one, only saw the tail end of that one(the massive PvP in the outzone station :lol: )but yeah something that at least involves people to fight and has some though behind it.

not that im saying theres anything wrong with spawning shit for events.

naimex
07-03-04, 04:44
but yes youa re absolutely right,

soo many factinos hostile to eachother with so many different beliefs.. ýou are surprised there arent more "catch the spy that just stole our shit" events. and then that or that event getting that and that item away from there and to there.

should unlock some special item for the one that gets the item there.