PDA

View Full Version : Bugs?

Moofausa
06-03-04, 03:01
Hah, I make a new char on Venus and first login , guess what I get ? Synchronizing bug, then guess what ? Right click bug, relog again, get another synch bug, then relog and zone and get a fatal...fix these bugs ffs ?

Invertigo
06-03-04, 03:01
last night i had to relog a world record 24 times before i was in the game not synching and had my SL and money...

3 of the times right when i got in the game i FRE'd...man i love that...spend 5 mins trying to get in the game and right when you do you FRE...its cool...

Moofausa
06-03-04, 03:13
no the best part about it is that they dont do anything to fix these bugs.. wow good game

MrChumble
06-03-04, 03:18
But we get another utterly useless mid-level low tech melee weapon! Whoo go the Dentist!!

Prioritise KK ffs.

Mattimeo
06-03-04, 03:25
Originally posted by MrChumble
But we get another utterly useless mid-level low tech melee weapon! Whoo go the Dentist!!

Prioritise KK ffs.

They have their priorities...BDOY :o

Tratos
06-03-04, 03:27
Originally posted by Mattimeo
They have their priorities...BDOY :o

Exaclty.

~Tratos

Gotterdammerung
06-03-04, 03:57
tratos, kill that sig, it's over the limit.

Cricket_Eater
06-03-04, 03:59
You mean the features that let us take 10 minute breaks all the time?

Invertigo
06-03-04, 04:04
Originally posted by Cricket_Eater
You mean the features that let us take 10 minute breaks all the time?

thats a good one:p

Neocrons_coward
06-03-04, 10:59
The gms should repair the bugs... If they are not then i think thats a breach of the service we pay for.. We dont pay for bugs we pay for a decnet game.. If there is a site anywhere about our rights then id recommend having a look up.. I am sure this happenned with the last online game i was on and someone went to citizens advice to find out their rights on an online game and came back with something or other about you pay for the service it has to basically be tip top... This game can be like going and buying a set of broken plates...

Ze0N

Psyco Groupie
06-03-04, 11:39
If you get the sl / money bug wait like 60 whole seconds then login again ... as for other bugs it doesnt happen to everyone as much as you so maybe adjust your settings or not as the case may be ;)