PDA

View Full Version : Who is removing turrets ??

Swelly
06-03-04, 02:58
This is starting to be annoying.
It can be a bug that a turret is gone once.
When I did put up 7 turrets total to defend an op and we did go for another op and came back all turrets were gone and no info.
Happend 3 times now but only against 1 clan.
So to me it looks like someone higher person removes them
I do not see it as a bug anymore as they are beeing removed
right away when we all zone out from sector.This is on pluto btw

Invertigo
06-03-04, 03:00
Originally posted by Swelly
This is starting to be annoying.
It can be a bug that a turret is gone once.
When I did put up 7 turrets total to defend an op and we did go for another op and came back all turrets were gone and no info.
Happend 3 times now but only against 1 clan.
So to me it looks like someone higher person removes them
I do not see it as a bug anymore as they are beeing removed
right away when we all zone out from sector.This is on pluto btw

ahem (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=92475)

Lexxuk
06-03-04, 03:02
Was the tooth fairy, she sells them to Black Dragons, in exchange for Drugs, she then sells the drugs in Tech Haven, to keep the TH crackheads going, for money, which she then puts under the pillow of the people who the BD's have knocked teeth out of. Its the circle of turret life :p

Egeon
06-03-04, 03:05
@threadstarter: State your problem at supportwatch@neocron.com
Posting it in the forum won't solve it.

Exmond
06-03-04, 03:22
Hmmm 2 posts about this...

And there was no info either...

Suspicious?

Nah, I don't think so..

Im serious, I don't think it is a GM..

Cause if it was then they would be caught so easily...

Probably just a bug or scrolling chat.

petek480
06-03-04, 03:26
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88440

Swelly
06-03-04, 03:38
Possible they disappear in a bug but seems weird they only disappear when we place them and 1 specific clan attack.
But they stay as long as other clans attack but thx for info.I will send a mail to that mail addy

Hermod
06-03-04, 03:49
No posting of GM accusations if you have a problem use the appropriate e-mail address to voice your concerns.

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=92475

Originally posted by Odin
Anyone posting unfounded accusations against mods/GM's or KK staff will receive a one week ban effective immediately. Second offenses will result in posting privileges being revoked. The amount of frivolous, unbased, unfounded, heard from a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend comments has gotten to be too much of an annoyance. These volunteer mods and gm's work anywhere from 6-10 hours of their day on a volunteer status and don't need the bs that comes from those that hold grudges during the course of their work.

Any complaints about GM's/mods etc can be filed either through PM with myself or via abuse@neocron.com and will be dealt with internally as it always has been.

Thread Closed

H