PDA

View Full Version : Can you have all your own PC's in your clan?

XSuneX
05-03-04, 19:55
Can you have all your own PC's in your clan?

Or do you have to be on at the same time to be invited and or join?

Vid Gamer
05-03-04, 20:38
If you have alts or another account, they can all be in the same clan. If you dual log you can even invite yourself to your clan. :D

XSuneX
05-03-04, 21:12
Thanks but just to clarify. So like if you have 4 PC's in one account and one of them has created a clan. can your other three PC's join the clan?

ezza
05-03-04, 21:17
not without getting someone else in clan,you need both chars to be logged in at once to do it, and if they are both on same account that aint gonna happen

XSuneX
06-03-04, 04:21
Thanks.

Well I guess it's a good thing I have two accounts. It is not like I want anything more then my PC's to all be able to access the clan administration board. I mean thats the hole game almost if you ask me. I kinda felt left out when not in a clan, also it is nice to be able to play all 4 types of PC's spy pe tank and psi monk.

Thanks for the info.

notneo
06-03-04, 09:15
or do thid find another runner of the same faction ,get him to join temporarily ,promot him to the rank that can invite new members,log alts,get them to invite you to the clan.

when all your alts are in give him a tip and then remove him from the clan.as long as he does bot know where the clan apt is and its password you have got nothing to lose,all you have to do is have all alts in same sector as the helper( i would go for p2).

i did this so i would have main+ a few trade skillers for the clan and we are now up to 19 members

XSuneX
06-03-04, 09:37
Aha, yes that makes it a bit more playable, thanks.