PDA

View Full Version : Bat plague

Fez
05-03-04, 18:44
whats with the posion stack of "Bat plague" going on in all plaza zone on pluto ....

an event
a GM messin about
a server feature {aka bug}

n3m
05-03-04, 18:47
check the neochronicle

Tratos
05-03-04, 18:47
its called shock horror ROLEPLAY

and its a plague spreading through the city which has came from the bats in oz its slowing spreading just read the last 3 neocronicles and it has pretty much full details or just read NeMa 9

~Tratos

Psyco Groupie
05-03-04, 18:48
onoz im missing the fun

i'd be tempted to go in sewer cast anti poison sanctum and pay people tostand near me :D

GT_Rince
05-03-04, 18:52
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
onoz im missing the fun

i'd be tempted to go in sewer cast anti poison sanctum and pay people tostand near me :D

You want to pay people to stand near you? Or you mean peeps pay to stand near you? :p

Candaman
05-03-04, 18:52
u wanna pay people to stand by u man u are desperate

Psyco Groupie
05-03-04, 18:55
Originally posted by Candaman
u wanna pay people to stand by u man u are desperate

:lol:

Well ... not many people on uranus love me :)

El_MUERkO
05-03-04, 19:08
is there bats in plaza now?

i'm at work :(

evs
05-03-04, 19:13
wooo another event at a stupid time :rolleyes:

Tratos
05-03-04, 19:15
There are no bats just random poisonings as the bats are not spreading this plague inside the inner city its the people between each other causing poisoning to occour as the plague spread through the population.

~Tratos

n3m
05-03-04, 19:30
Originally posted by Tratos
There are no bats just random poisonings as the bats are not spreading this plague inside the inner city its the people between each other causing poisoning to occour as the plague spread through the population.

~Tratos
ok srry

Tratos
05-03-04, 19:35
that wasnt directed at you :S as you said non of that :wtf: it was directed to evs about a stupid event time

~Tratos

Darth Slayer
05-03-04, 19:46
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
:lol:

Well ... not many people on uranus love me :)
I love you.........:D
But in a purely platonic way, nothing funny about it at all no sir.

Scorpius.

Candaman
05-03-04, 19:47
if u wanna talk about stoopid event times how about spawning Doom Harbies @ MB mid day on pluto?

Arbiter
05-03-04, 19:54
Originally posted by evs
wooo another event at a stupid time :rolleyes:

The plague is not an event for only an hour ;) Just come and get infected :D

Callash
05-03-04, 20:12
Originally posted by Tratos
-edited for consistency
-edited

Candaman
05-03-04, 20:14
Originally posted by Callash
-edited

LMAO GG Callash hey tratos ever heard of this term ROLEPLAY

Tratos
05-03-04, 20:28
Edited original post.

~Tratos

Psyco Groupie
05-03-04, 20:45
Originally posted by Arbiter
The plague is not an event for only an hour ;) Just come and get infected :D

keep it going till easter break will ya

then i can pay people to stand near me :)

Marx
05-03-04, 20:46
When you are at a magicians show somewhere, do you also stand up and scream "HE HAD THE DAMN RABBIT IN HIS POCKET ALL THE TIME FOLKS! STOP APPLAUDING, ITS NOTHING SPECIAL!" all the time?

owned.

http://dirtynuke.net/kirkdance.gifhttp://dirtynuke.net/kirkdance.gifhttp://dirtynuke.net/kirkdance.gif

Callash
05-03-04, 20:56
edited mine too

Tratos
05-03-04, 20:59
edited mine too

Thank You

~Tratos

der Ed
05-03-04, 21:19
Is there anything in here that's not edited, except my post? :)

Opar
05-03-04, 22:22
Evil Plague. TEH BLACK PLAGUE!!!!! WE ALL DYING!!!

Keyol45743241
05-03-04, 22:31
Lovely idea....

I can't wait to see the result of this - people dropping their MC5s because they went afk while looking for an imper in a safezone. :rolleyes:

Well... you have been warned. No more idling except in the safety of your own home. :D

Celt
05-03-04, 23:54
Originally posted by Candaman
LMAO GG Callash hey tratos ever heard of this term ROLEPLAY
Well actually, if they made it so copbots didnt run after invisible GM's, it might actually seem a bit less.... ghéy.

Magicians at least offer the illusion, whereas copbots running after an invisible GM doesnt.

Herbitt
05-03-04, 23:58
make the plague do more damage, i was standing in plaza 2 on my synaped apu and i took bugger all damage lol

would be funny to see people die of it if they dont take an antidote quick :p

Psyco Groupie
06-03-04, 00:44
OR hug a ppu :D

Omnituens
06-03-04, 02:25
i got this bat plague too, on saturn

i was like

WTF ^^?

fortunatly i was stood right next to the biochem store :D

Zu (Pluto)
06-03-04, 12:02
You know, there is only really one way to get rid of this plague. We can keep curing the human victims but those blasted pests in the OZ will just keep spreading it. Good ole CA is running around slapping at the symptons when what we need is a cure.

I hated the bats when I was a feeble APU trying to erk out a living in the OZ. I hate them now for spreading this horrid plague. There is only one thing to do. They have to go. I'm not usually the type of person who preach extermination of a species, but I tell you they really must all die. This weekend I intend to spend a lot of time in the OZ killing the flying critters. I urge all runners to lend what support and time they can afford.

Come out to OZ (6?) on Pluto and help me kill them all. I'll offer you free pokes and (limited) repairs if you catch me out there at the same time. And assuming that only a few people read this so it ends up all solo trips, if say 50 runners can go kill bats for ~10 minutes each (not a lot of your time at all), that's like over 8 man-hours of dedicated bat-extermination. That will thin down their numbers and can only be good for us all.

See you out there on Pluto.

Zu

PS. You other servers should do the same thing. More organised runners can do proper bat-extermination teams! Let's kill this [Plague|Problem|Storyline] now before it gets started! :p

Psyco Groupie
06-03-04, 12:49
noooo

dont figure out that killing the bats will help till im back at easter

Cricket_Eater
06-03-04, 12:56
Hopefully the Save the Bats Foundation wont start protesting.

Darth Slayer
06-03-04, 12:58
SAVE THE BATS........ :D

Psyco Groupie
06-03-04, 13:04
Originally posted by Darth Slayer
SAVE THE BATS........ :D

amen brutha!