PDA

View Full Version : H-C Tank question

Zain
05-03-04, 00:58
I'm wondering if there is any way to help cap aiming % on the weapons.. I have perfect - artifact rares and around 185 H-C and only 11 STR to cap.. Im capping damage but not aiming, and with only 86 weapon lore its a pain..

so I'm wondering if any other stat will increase aiming or if I just need to put everything into H-C in order to cap

one other question, is there any way to increase running wpeed while your weapon is drawn, with 75 ATH and 75 AGL.

any help would be great

thx

Vid Gamer
05-03-04, 01:07
Originally posted by Zain
I'm wondering if there is any way to help cap aiming % on the weapons.. I have perfect - artifact rares and around 185 H-C and only 11 STR to cap.. Im capping damage but not aiming, and with only 86 weapon lore its a pain..

so I'm wondering if any other stat will increase aiming or if I just need to put everything into H-C in order to cap

I have 220 H-C at 125 STR and I still don't cap aiming on a CS. o_O

one other question, is there any way to increase running wpeed while your weapon is drawn, with 75 ATH and 75 AGL.

Well, with heavy weapons you'll move slow as hell no matter how much you have. I have 112 AGL with 60 ATH (because of Camo PA3) and I move pretty fast but still slow with a CS out.

pearl
05-03-04, 01:18
HC and WPL are the only skills to influence aiming. also check yashilas thread on skills in the announcement forum.

you can cap devourer in fortresses :)

otherwise: no way

Zain
05-03-04, 01:22
cool, thx guys :)

one last thing, I have like 40 points in transport.. do I need that much or could I lom some and drop that into H-C. I dont know how much transport I'll have with only STR..

Vid Gamer
05-03-04, 01:33
Originally posted by Zain
one last thing, I have like 40 points in transport.. do I need that much or could I lom some and drop that into H-C. I dont know how much transport I'll have with only STR..

Just put all your STR points into H-C. You get enough TRA from when you cap STR plus imps.

ezza
05-03-04, 03:57
its pathetic that tankss are the only class not able to cap aiming.

its also stupid that we dont get 3 star ranks, but thats a rank for another time;)

Vid Gamer
05-03-04, 04:27
Originally posted by ezza
its pathetic that tankss are the only class not able to cap aiming.

its also stupid that we dont get 3 star ranks, but thats a rank for another time;)

Yup, it's all a conspiracy against us! :D