PDA

View Full Version : Removing Parashock

Ferabukoo
04-03-04, 19:48
If you remove parashock, that means a ppu will be invincible. One of ways to kill a ppu is to outdamage the heal and anti buff him. IF you got rid of parashock it would be harder than now to kill a ppu. Just thought i would share.. what do you think.

Spartan
04-03-04, 19:52
I fail to understand the correlation. PPU's are the one with parashock..... Why would removing it make them harder to kill? It would make it easier, as they no longer glue you to the ground and run away.

Candaman
04-03-04, 19:53
because ur ppu couldn't para them! i agree there is a need for para this coming from a ppu without para i don't think i would die half as much as i do o_O

Psyco Groupie
04-03-04, 19:53
Any good ppu can escape anything but a rhino if hes not para'd

Victor Crowe
04-03-04, 19:55
Tbh I dont care. If youre right about the PPU thing, parashocks still do more harm to all other classes' PvP then it is good for.

Down with parashocks!

Spartan
04-03-04, 20:45
The only reason a ppu can escape anyone attacking them, is because they have the absolute best shock in the game, and use it on the person attacking them. If neither runner has it, there is no issue.

Shadow Dancer
04-03-04, 21:11
Then make parashock work only against ppus. :rolleyes:

I've killed some of the best ppus without parashock.

Remove it already.

Besides you can always make ppus just a tad more killable if you remove it. :D :D :D

Aziraphale
04-03-04, 21:11
http://www.aliencommunities.net/ufpcommand/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/deadhorse.gif

Marx
04-03-04, 21:14
Originally posted by Aziraphale
http://www.aliencommunities.net/ufpcommand/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/deadhorse.gif

GET UP YOU LAZY HORSE, YOU'RE NOT DEAD!

Strych9
04-03-04, 21:19
Originally posted by Marx
GET UP YOU LAZY HORSE, YOU'RE NOT DEAD! Marx > motivational speakers

Jest
04-03-04, 21:29
Its a small sacrifice. As for my PPU I take into battle, I dont even carry parashock on him. I try not to be a hypocrite hating it so much but then using it myself.

Strych9
04-03-04, 21:33
Originally posted by Jest
Its a small sacrifice. As for my PPU I take into battle, I dont even carry parashock on him. I try not to be a hypocrite hating it so much but then using it myself. If everyone simply did that there would be no need for polls begging KK to remove it or alter it. Its just that easy. :)