PDA

View Full Version : Neocron>family

extract
04-03-04, 19:06
well I know this game is like awesome, but its reached an all time low.....its got my family pitted against eachother....well me to be more precise.....

my moms bf, and his nephew play this game we all have seperate accounts....

they are both in a the same clan, which is comprised of all their alts, thats 8 members, and then the 9th member is someone completely different....

to make a long story short.....all the rares and rare weapons they had in the clan apt are gone......at first thought just was a bug, but everything else in there is still there so just the cabs with the rares and guns are empty.....well this other dude who was in their clan hadnt logged on in like a month i guess, and just so happened to be on last night, anyways I tried explaining that chances are that dude jacked youre shit, if they didnt move them, thats the only possible way it could have disapeared, since my character isnt in the clan there is no way for me to get access to the apartment or open the cabinets, and hes die hard about not giving his acct info out, but still claims I stole his shit, and now they wont even talk to me......whats really funny is that his char still has the good rare guns on him, which means it definitely wasnt a hack, it was a jack.....and if it was me i wouldve taken his 2 slot pain easer off his char not some shit 0 slot ray of god out of the cab when i got a 4 slot rog....bleh

I personally think its hillarious, the fact that a game(even if its a good one) can turn family against eachother......pathetic really.....

Psyco Groupie
04-03-04, 19:07
ROFL

Benjie
04-03-04, 19:08
hehe, virtual domestic.

That did make me laugh indeed. :lol:

I hope you and your family works things through. I know it's a bitch sometimes, but usually it just takes time.

El Barto
04-03-04, 19:15
lol, they must be n0o0bwesto blam u lolz @ them

Psyco Groupie
04-03-04, 19:15
Dude PK your step dad then PK your step bro .. that'll help

Candaman
04-03-04, 19:16
Neocron has turned my family against me but thats cus tehy've started calling me the lodger now since they see so little of me.

Go to work @ 8am
Get in from work @ 7:45pm
Ingame @ 7:46pm
Logoff NC @ 3-4am
Wake up for work @ 7:55am

wheres the time for the family?

robdekoning
04-03-04, 20:12
I think that the adults who get addicted to a pc game are pathetic..Tell your moms bf to that he has to quit playing...:rolleyes:

Myrlin
04-03-04, 20:18
Originally posted by robdekoning
I think that the adults who get addicted to a pc game are pathetic..Tell your moms bf to that he has to quit playing...:rolleyes:

I think children who play games that are specifically made for adults are pathetic.

You should see me and my wife playing NC together. One minute we're both happy and the next we're screaming at each other because someone forgot to buff the other person or someone stepped in front of the other person, etc.

borl
04-03-04, 20:20
Originally posted by extract
well I know this game is like awesome, but its reached an all time low.....its got my family pitted against eachother....well me to be more precise.....

my moms bf, and his nephew play this game we all have seperate accounts....

they are both in a the same clan, which is comprised of all their alts, thats 8 members, and then the 9th member is someone completely different....

to make a long story short.....all the rares and rare weapons they had in the clan apt are gone......at first thought just was a bug, but everything else in there is still there so just the cabs with the rares and guns are empty.....well this other dude who was in their clan hadnt logged on in like a month i guess, and just so happened to be on last night, anyways I tried explaining that chances are that dude jacked youre shit, if they didnt move them, thats the only possible way it could have disapeared, since my character isnt in the clan there is no way for me to get access to the apartment or open the cabinets, and hes die hard about not giving his acct info out, but still claims I stole his shit, and now they wont even talk to me......whats really funny is that his char still has the good rare guns on him, which means it definitely wasnt a hack, it was a jack.....and if it was me i wouldve taken his 2 slot pain easer off his char not some shit 0 slot ray of god out of the cab when i got a 4 slot rog....bleh

I personally think its hillarious, the fact that a game(even if its a good one) can turn family against eachother......pathetic really.....

I take it they are now on your KOS list... :D

CarniFlex
05-03-04, 01:25
Just sue em.

Psyco Groupie
05-03-04, 01:28
Originally posted by CarniFlex
Just sue em.

lmao

Theres a whole lot of cyber sueing going on lately!

Spoon
05-03-04, 01:50
I think that the adults who get addicted to a pc game are pathetic.....:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Yer, me too.........

:rolleyes:

Marx
05-03-04, 02:16

Yeah! Adults belong on the couch... Watching the news!

o_O

Psyco Groupie
05-03-04, 02:17
omg thx marx ... i was bored till you reminded me of NASA TV

Marx
05-03-04, 02:27
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
omg thx marx ... i was bored till you reminded me of NASA TV

Kick your kiddies off the computar machine and use the intarweb to watch the live streaming version of NASA TV.

Organics
05-03-04, 03:54
NASA?

Need

Another

Seven

Astronauts

???

Rofl :D

ezza
05-03-04, 04:01
I think that the adults who get addicted to a pc game are pathetic..Tell your moms bf to that he has to quit playing...:rolleyes: guess id better stop playing then:rolleyes:

Shujin
05-03-04, 04:15
Originally posted by Candaman
Neocron has turned my family against me but thats cus tehy've started calling me the lodger now since they see so little of me.

Go to work @ 8am
Logoff NC @ 3-4am

monday:
wake up at 6:30am, goto school
get home froms school at about 10:30am
play neocron from 10:30am-1pm
watch Seven Days at 1pm-2pm
go back to school at 2pm
from school goto work at 4:30pm
get home from work about 9:30pm
play neocron from 9:30pm to about 4am

tuesday:
wake up about 3pm
*gets pissed i woke up so late and gotta goto work soon*
plays neocron form 3pm-4:30pm
goes to work at 4:30pm
gets off about 9:30pm
plays neocron from 9:30pm to 1am

Wed.:
Wake up at 6:30am, goto school
get home froms school at about 10:30am
play neocron from 10:30am-1pm
go back to school at 2pm
from school goto work at 4:30pm

Thursday:
wake up about 4:30pm
*gets pissed i woke up so late and gotta goto work without playin nc*
goes to work at 4:30pm
gets off about 9:30pm
plays neocron from 9:30pm to 1am

Fri:
Wake up at 6:30am, goto school
get home froms school at about 12:30pm
play neocron from 12:30pm-1pm
play neocron or sleep from 2pm-4:30pm
goto work at 4:30pm

saturday and sunday are basicly just confusing

eLcHi
05-03-04, 09:30
You guys never shower or eat ? :eek: 8| :wtf:

Well, thank god you canīt smell over the net :D

and1guy
05-03-04, 09:41
Dude, tell your stepdad or whoever that bum is that if he keeps shit in the clan app and lets strangers in the clan.. theres a big chance its gonna get jacked.. if he tells you that they didnt give him the clan app pw.. kick him in the balls and tell him to remember how "buggy" this game is.. *cough cough* *hint hint* kk.. theres a bug where u can get the clan app pw

extract
05-03-04, 09:54
Originally posted by and1guy
Dude, tell your stepdad or whoever that bum is that if he keeps shit in the clan app and lets strangers in the clan.. theres a big chance its gonna get jacked.. if he tells you that they didnt give him the clan app pw.. kick him in the balls and tell him to remember how "buggy" this game is.. *cough cough* *hint hint* kk.. theres a bug where u can get the clan app pw

haha I know, however its not stepdad makin the fuss, its his nephew.....but thats irrelavant, they tried to say "we never showed him where clan apt is" I said go to citycom and click on clanadmin, address to clan apt is right there.....and Im not sure of this "bug" but if thats true, that is some fucked up shiz.....

Original monk
05-03-04, 10:00
daamn extract, that situation sucks :/

im allready having trouble when im neocronning and my mom wonna check her e-mail account on the computer next to me ... i couldnt even imagine what would happen if she would play neocron lol.

having youre family play neocron will have some advantages, but as i see now also disadvantages ... altough its not quite mature of youre mom's bf and the nephew for being mad at you for something you "maybe" stole ingame of em (ffcourse we know that the 1 dude jacked all the shit, wich is obvious if the rest of the clan is family ...) .

some people get carried away to much with neocron .. some people are yust depressed when they loose a rare, some people get mad at relatives in the house when there killed to much and such ... i dont get that ... its still a virtual game, like in virtual: not real ... ffcourse ya can be pissed at yourself for being not carefull enough and such ... but being really mad ... being really depressed ... i dont get it

as for in your situation i think it must be real weird when youre on the dinnertable and these 2 wont talk to you cause there made you supposibly stole there stuff ... weird feeling yeah, but common:

Its Yust A Game

winnoc
05-03-04, 11:02
I think my constructor saw some of you family doing loads and loads of C10's at Tyron.
They seemed like nice guys, but were low level though.

I'm sure it's teh other dude that did it, but hey, i suggest you keep the access to the cabs limited to you guys only if you let other people in the clan.

Zaq
05-03-04, 11:57
Originally posted by Candaman

Go to work @ 8am
Logoff NC @ 3-4am

dude set the alarm an hour earlier I'm sure you can squeeze in an hour's levelling before you go to work :D

wargolem
07-03-04, 01:19
jesus lol thats pretty dammed poor! sort it out!

Judge
07-03-04, 03:07
Originally posted by Myrlin
I think children who play games that are specifically made for adults are pathetic.

Oh, I'm so sorry. :rolleyes:

Whats your problem with kids dude?

Well... they payed for the game so why shouldn't they be allowed to play it as much as possible. I would hardly call a person "pathetic" for getting hooked on a game... maybe if they got hooked on herion, but not on Neocron.

SigmaDraconis
07-03-04, 03:38
hah
stfu spoon your the one who tried grounding me for killing you at a FIGHT NIGHT.