PDA

View Full Version : saturns lag

Revslad
04-03-04, 18:18
what the hell is goin on with saturn now , and are vechicle guns affected with lag because it dont bleedin seem so i got droped on my apu and ppu while fighting , i go in to the lag fully buffed with a holy heal.. come out of it dead, this is simply fucked up:mad:

Fawkes
04-03-04, 18:56
You were being TL 3 healed by Koro ^_^

Clownst0pper
04-03-04, 19:09
Revs, thats the joy of tl 3 heal, thankfully blade wasnt paying much attention and i got 1 on everyone of your characters!

Get down! :D

Revslad
04-03-04, 19:10
it wasnt the tl 3 heal that kileld me it was me going into synch, so dont give yourselfs so much credit

p.s ur ava pic is a cartel one, so it dont suit you

Bragvledt
04-03-04, 19:11
Dang not again, it's the same thing every week on Saturn.
Good I play on Pluto now.

What will become of it when BDOY comes out? :eek:

Clownst0pper
04-03-04, 19:13
it wasnt the tl 3 heal that kileld me it was me going into synch, so dont give yourselfs so much credit

Er sure speed, thats why I parashocked u, tl 3 healed, and gohei devourered ur ass, sure it wasnt, and when u were at the GR
running around after killing fawkes, I didnt get a tl 3 heal on u then?

Sure...

But as u guys always say, its GM h4x(NIDHOGG NOT AN ACCUSATION FROM ME), God your sad, keep it in game. everyone knows the lag on saturn is bad, its nothing to do with anything else.

Close this thread..

:mad:

40$Poser
04-03-04, 19:19
Originally posted by Clownst0pper
Er sure speed, thats why I parashocked u, tl 3 healed, and gohei devourered ur ass, sure it wasnt, and when u were at the GR
running around after killing fawkes, I didnt get a tl 3 heal on u then?

Sure...

But as u guys always say, its GM h4x(NIDHOGG NOT AN ACCUSATION FROM ME), God your sad, keep it in game. everyone knows the lag on saturn is bad, its nothing to do with anything else.

Close this thread..

:mad:

that's not what you said when you were in cartel, how quickly you like to change your views. Kind of sad to be honest. I expected better from you Koro.

Revslad
04-03-04, 19:20
whats the matter koro , cant accept that u dropped me while i was in lag INSIDE the base. yeh outside the base at the gr i was dropped by a tl 3 heal , also a apu monk with 0 buffs lol

but coming up from the ug i shot u twice then went into synch and on ppu i was standing still while running back into the base

yes the lag is bad on saturn and that is the sole reason why i died

Clownst0pper
04-03-04, 19:21
that's not what you said when you were in cartel, how quickly you like to change your views. Kind of sad to be honest. I expected better from you Koro.

Why should I respect people that give me hassle for no reason? its the maturity of 2 year olds, everyone knows i dont like rev's the rest are fine.

And revs, on my screen u had S/D, so stop kidding urself.

40$Poser
04-03-04, 19:25
Originally posted by Clownst0pper
Why should I respect people that give me hassle for no reason? its the maturity of 2 year olds, everyone knows i dont like rev's the rest are fine.

And revs, on my screen u had S/D, so stop kidding urself.

Give you hassle? come on now, you want to talk about acting immature, seriously koro.

You ignore him and get over it, not put on a whining fest. But that's too much to ask from you, of course.

Revslad
04-03-04, 19:25
on the apu my buffs ran , i recived buffs as i killed fawkes and i was fighting you much longer than the buffs duration , also ppu wasnt on ts and its hard to ask for a s and d while u have a dg tank slashing at an unbuffed apu, so go figurre nib

GT_Rince
04-03-04, 19:39
http://www.ukastroimaging.co.uk/images/Image4.gif

:D

Revslad
04-03-04, 19:41
there arnt enough people on pluto to cause lag:lol:

40$Poser
04-03-04, 19:43
Originally posted by Revslad

And not as many former clans that have been around for ever bogging up server memory and so forth. Saturn might not be so bad if and when KK starts deleteing old accounts and clans that have no members or say 'OMFG DELETE THIS CLAN'

GT_Rince
04-03-04, 19:47
Originally posted by Revslad

LOL :lol: :p

Clownst0pper
04-03-04, 20:31
p.s ur ava pic is a cartel one, so it dont suit you

I made the avatar and signature.

By rights it isnt yours. It belongs to me, so yes, I can use it. IT is you who should get rid of both your signature and avatar.