PDA

View Full Version : how to play a bad guy?

CarniFlex
04-03-04, 15:58
seriously, Im having trouble with this. When playing rpg (singleplayer style) I always end up with neutral-good alignement and my actions and playstyle usually end up with me trying to settle peace or rescue the lady from the dragon. in a mmorpg same stuff, I tried going down the aggies to gank any red or hostile clan i encounter, but it doesnt "feel" right in my heart.

I did play a "bad guy" in amateur theatre in college and that was fun, but it was more cause i like to show off, and a bad guy on stage can have a little more freedom in his movement/speech but you always fall back on manuscript so you really never make those evil decisions that ruins the day for others.

So you got any advice how to play a bad guy? Like go out and push old ladies in front of fast moving objects etc (joke You should never push people at all... unless theyre related to you and your about to inherit alot of cash)

Original monk
04-03-04, 16:00
ask cartel (like gort, vetterox, ezza, devils grace etc) , there trying to be the bad guy also ... if it works ? i ask you ..

SynC_187
04-03-04, 16:02
Bad guys can have some morals.

Kill people who have a chance to fight back. You won't feel as guilty that way.

Psyco Groupie
04-03-04, 16:03
Just try not to kill 'new' players, anything else goes if you wanna be evil

CarniFlex
04-03-04, 16:04
Kill people who have a chance to fight back. You won't feel as guilty that way.

But thats more an neutral-good thing aswell. More the honorable faceoff style than the evil Darth Vader strangling people cause its fun style.

•Super|\|ova•
04-03-04, 16:04
And remember; being a bad guy isn't same as being an asshole o_O

MrChumble
04-03-04, 16:05
I have the same problem :(

One of my chars is an evil pker type, but I never do anything evil and never have the heart to PK anyone. I usually end up giving them money to help them level :o

In the end I always re-roll into a new name thinking "right this time those red scum are so dead" but repeat all the same mistakes. It's not as easy to be an evil pker as it looked when I was a noobie getting ganked by capped tanks.

I guess I'm just a carebear at heart :angel:

Siygess
04-03-04, 16:14
Simple: Talk more, gloat more and avoid sexing the corpses when you're done!

Try changing those "s/d!" message binds to things like "You ought to know better than to stray on to our turf, punk!" and remeber to squeze a few of those off before you PK someone.

They are far more likely to understand that you are roleplaying a killer rather than just being a killer, and they should hopefully treat you accordingly :D

EDIT: Oh, and one more thing - it's hard to roleplay a bad guy without having a nemesis.. track down someone who roleplays a good guy (preferably someone well known in the game or on the forums) and arrange slanging matches in safe zones or stage encounters in the wastelands. You're name will be in the Neochronicle before you know it, I'm sure :)

Devils Grace
04-03-04, 16:14
im not a bad guy

i pretend to be an asshole.......hmm no wait...... i am an asshole

Original monk
04-03-04, 16:15
Originally posted by •Super|\|ova•
And remember; being a bad guy isn't same as being an asshole o_O

for being a bad guy you have to create a BAD image around you :) wearing a leather jacket and sunglasses wont do the job :)

people must know that you are the badguy, but when ya yust start killin everyone it doesnt have sumthing to do with roleplay nomore :)

a way that people know youre bad is that ya gotta make it so that people never know what to expect of you :) first second you can sound like the biggest nerd in town and the second after you are woopin everyone asses :) this confuses people and makes em gonna be beware if you are around :)

to give a smal basic example : ya go into pepper park and start chatting, make some friends, have some nice talks ... then ya leave and an hour later ya come back, enter PP, see the same person and kill em witouth em even knowing whats happening... the guy wont get it cause you where that kind gentle person a second ago :) he will start directing, mute em ... to other people that ask why the heck ya killed that guy a sec ago you tell em: nature of the beast.

its hard to explain how to be bad i noticed :/ or do you wonna be bad in a "real" roleplay manner, so people know you really are roleplaying ?

then yust go to any person in fe the wastes and ya tell em: YO dude, gimme 50k ...

the dude asks: whatfor ??

you tell em: for protection money (or sumthing like: everyone freeze this is a fucking robbery)

the person will start laughing knowing you are yust kidding em -> then ya kill em, now he knows you arent kidding lol, and with some luck he pays next time :P

i dunno its hard to explain :) i for myself have real trouble with being an evil PKer, i always end up having a nice chat with the person i killed/ laughing and having a good time lol :)

Argent
04-03-04, 16:17
Originally posted by Original monk
ask cartel (like gort, vetterox, ezza, devils grace etc) , there trying to be the bad guy also ... if it works ? i ask you ..

Ahem.... Red = dead doesn't mean that they play bad guy.

If you really want to RP bad guy, you kill whoever you dislike, no matter their faction. And remember to interact, that's what RPing is all about.

Devils Grace
04-03-04, 16:21
lol i think for u to be respected as a bad guy u have to make as many enemies u can........or maybe not

all i want is ppl to hate me....its more funnier like that

for exemple

goin to cave at crp (Cartel turf) with a nib char...

"hey team me"
"no u fucking leecher leave this place"
"hey man im just here to lvl"
"i dont fucking care"

Logs Devils...go inside the cave kill all cept the ppu....log back nib....
"hey team me pls"
"sure"
:D

johngreen2000
04-03-04, 16:22
ill tell ya how to be evil. Start as city admin or some faction allied to TT. Make a spy and go toward a SH and atleast stealth 2 setup. Make sure this is on Saturn. Level up get a decent SH and get some sniping practice. Join me Stealth Assassin and another unnamed individual in the war against the largest clan on saturn. You wont feel guilty killing 1 person when 4-5 or more pop up tring to kill you afterward. They reside at Gabium mine most of the time.

At first it started out as revenge but its multiplied into a 2 man team kosing the entire clan. Sure we die but so do they. And its just plain fun watching several people chase after you when your stealthing. You get to be the bad guy, your generally out numbered becuase they never come back to kill you without a ppu and 3-4 other guys, and there so big there are people in the zone almost 24/7. Accasionally you get the odd OP war which can be fun cuz you dont know weather you should attack the red guys...TG BD etc, or the original targets. Makes it fun when you dont care which side dies so you have 2 times as many targets to kill.

Just my opinion..its the most fun ive had in neocron in the 1+year thats ive played. I havnt done anything except kill a few WB for money to keep my spy with a steedy supply of cash

Original monk
04-03-04, 16:23
Originally posted by Argent
Ahem.... Red = dead doesn't mean that they play bad guy.

"trying" to play,

trying

CarniFlex
04-03-04, 16:25
ok ok... Do Bad guys have to have a goal? like world domination or the ol' "who has most stuff when he dies win" goal.

Siygess
04-03-04, 16:30
Well I'd say every bad guy has an ulterior motive unless they are of course completely crazy. But then you'd have to RP being completely crazy :D

Archeus
04-03-04, 16:30
1. Develop a manical laugh (nervous eye twitch too).

2. Get some henchmen

3. Explain your plans for world domination on TRADE-NC and where you plan to start before you do them.

Original monk
04-03-04, 16:31
a bad guys goal is to be a square player that is everybody's friend and respected by the community ... but cause they are the BAD guy they seem to constantly fail at that :)

world domination is the goal that bad guys in the movies have, world domination is not possible in neocron :) ya cant be everywhere ya see ... and having some locked genreps isnt exactly world domination right :)

edit:
quoted archeus:

"3. Explain your plans for world domination on TRADE-NC and where you plan to start before you do them"

-> this lets me think about insidious wolf on the fomk forums ... before the game even started he was saying up front how much he was gonna own and wich worlddomination plans he had for the game :) we all had a good laugh :P

ZoomZoom
04-03-04, 17:02
lmao i remember i had this i killed my first person in the aggies and he dmed me and i dint no wot to say and shit... well anyways i made freinds with him in the end :D u get use to it plus if u dont attack em first they have the upper adavange :wtf:

Promethius
04-03-04, 17:11
You want to be evil? Its rather simple and it generaly comes from the heart. Just do as you wish. Now this bad guy role comes from the people that do as they wish without any regard for others.

i.e. - Your strollin around and see a -SL allied faction char...ya think to urself "hmm if i kill him i wont lose SL", So you kill them and move on.

Generally you take all the rules and restrictions that are bound to 'good' players and toss those ideals out the window. Of course its not always fun being the bad guy so generaly these 'bad' people form groups or clans or PK buddies, etc.

Back in my PK craze i was generally bored and found some satisfactions with killing anyone i could with the least ammount of drawbacks ( SL ).

-Prom

winnoc
04-03-04, 17:26
Stealth assasin, how about doing that in a place where you lose a belt, like i do at TG canyon.

What you are doing is just soo carebearish, the turrets won't shoot you inside the op, you can go down the ug, and you never lose a belt.

I don't consider that fun. Running around inside canyon or outside near the cave is the real adrenaline rush.

I think what you're doing is just plain annoying, and i have a lot more respect for people like andronicus who comes up there to pk. At least he's taking some risk by running inside the op with the turrets shooting at him.

It'll just take a while for all the templars to know your name and then you won't last 2 mins at gab.

I wonder what we templars did to get you so mad at us :-)
Anyway, i'll be seeing you (in my scope) soon :-p

GT_Rince
04-03-04, 17:27
Originally posted by Devils Grace
im not a bad guy

i pretend to be an asshole.......hmm no wait...... i am an asshole

See - I never even needed to edit your quote there :D You got it right ;)

Victor Crowe
04-03-04, 17:32
A bad guy...the only really bad guys who do deserve to be called that I do actually remember would be Joystick and MeGaMaN. As Im not sure if the first one doesnt only qualify for the "asshole category", but Mega definetly was a bad guy...hopefully still is ;)

Otherwise, if you want be really bad now go deep red SL and kill everyone that does something you dislike (like having the wrong outfit, being in the wrong place and so on). Keep it doing for few weeks and you will be a well known bad guy for sure. Just play the role till the last minute, if you start a fight make sure you finish it too!

Strych9
04-03-04, 17:38
You wanna be a good bad guy?

Just dont come into the forum or in-game trade channel and whine for praise or respect.

Original monk
04-03-04, 17:47
you wonna be a bad guy: yust dont care :) est voila :P

bad guy isnt something you play: its something you are hehe

its entangled in youre deepest being :) the real bad guys cant help emself :/ they are who they are

currently there arent any badguys playing neocron, the real badguys are on the streets mugging people, selling drugs, selling girls and once in a while giving a person an extra smile or yust pop em :)

Siygess
04-03-04, 17:51
A person with an antisocial personality disorder, manifested in aggressive, perverted, criminal, or amoral behavior without empathy or remorse.

Heh, does that sound like a bad guy to you? Nope, thats the definition of a psychopath. Sure, it's probably true to say that Psychopaths are evil, but is an evil person always a psychopath? :D

True evil is intelligent. It has a purpose, and it knows how to keep control of itself. It knows when to do the bad things for maximum effect, but more importantly, when not to. Still, I'd like to think that Original Monk is right.

I mean, you are all normal people, right?

Right? :eek:

Devils Grace
04-03-04, 18:01
Originally posted by Siygess

I mean, you are all normal people, right?

Right? :eek:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........define normal ppl

•Super|\|ova•
04-03-04, 18:02
Originally posted by Devils Grace
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........define normal ppl

Like the ppl who don't sex droms... sooooooo... ehmm... I think I better sneak away now :angel:

Psyco Groupie
04-03-04, 18:03
Anyone who enjoys PKing is far from normal :lol:

L0KI
04-03-04, 18:14
who wants to be normal anyway?

CarniFlex
04-03-04, 18:18
enjoying the hunt and kill thrill is consider both bad and good. So enjoying pking is completely naturally, well... The bad-good more comes from how you choose your prey, inferior-newbish to enemy faction-equal to the archenemy-superior level.

cRazy2003
04-03-04, 18:21
its easy as hell i did it for example on saturn.
just be the good guy for a LONG time like i did in ca on pluto, after a while when you dont get any appreciation for what youve done think 'fuck it' make a new char on whatever server and go absolutly ballistic, i think i was also naturally evil so its make me twice as worse

johngreen2000
04-03-04, 19:03
Originally posted by winnoc
Stealth assasin, how about doing that in a place where you lose a belt, like i do at TG canyon.

What you are doing is just soo carebearish, the turrets won't shoot you inside the op, you can go down the ug, and you never lose a belt.

I don't consider that fun. Running around inside canyon or outside near the cave is the real adrenaline rush.

I think what you're doing is just plain annoying, and i have a lot more respect for people like andronicus who comes up there to pk. At least he's taking some risk by running inside the op with the turrets shooting at him.

It'll just take a while for all the templars to know your name and then you won't last 2 mins at gab.

I wonder what we templars did to get you so mad at us :-)
Anyway, i'll be seeing you (in my scope) soon :-p

First off, I hunt at gabium because thats where my hatred for ur clan started. And there are plenty of you there to get my revenge on and you know what I dont drop a belt but neither do you. And carebearish? Becuase I fight solo against 3-4 people at the least of your clan that makes me carebearish? ROFL. I have no characters with LE in and I congradulate people when they kill me over the OOC channel. Thats the furthest from carebearish action ive seen. Second your turrets have shot me and killed me. And third yes I can go underground but you know what..if you pussies didnt go down there ever time I almost kill you I wouldnt need to follow you down. Not to mention when i faked hacking that WB and you tried to jump me...pathetic.

I can see this thread getting closed now.

C - Lo
04-03-04, 22:05
Sorry but bad guys are not allowed in Neocron.

Hackenstein
04-03-04, 22:26
Your dealing with a misconception. There are no Bad guys. There are only people who want to help and people who want it all. "Bad" is just a view on things. A very simple and very famous analogy. A man steels a loaf of bread to feed his starving family. He breaks a law to do some thing good. He was bad but for the right reason. Same Man. Is hunted and pursecuted for the next 20 years of his life by a cop who has made it his mission in life to get the man. All over a loaf of bread. The cop is doing the right thing but is actually the bad guy.

No you dont need world domination plans to play a bad guy. This isnt the comics. Besides bad guys dont spring full grown from the ground. Some of the best villians have long involved back stories which show they werent always bad. Case in point Darth Vader(LAWFUL EVIL). The Joker(CHAOTIC EVIL).

Start with a simple story. Ok u just rolled your Char. Black Dragon Tank. Your tired of pushing drugs on the street so you ask your boss(everyone starts working for someone else) for a job in enforcement. What does he want you to do? Secure your territory and make sure all the payments get made. Then evolve. The most important part is to move on make change in your thinking. Become more "Evil"(for lack of a better word) or see the light. But the whole point of RP is add and element to gaming that makes it more fun. Running through the sewers swatting Noobs because they are a different factions isnt RP. Just blasting a guy because he is a dif faction is RP. And neither is the "/sms a"
"Die (insert Faction here, or rebel) Scum"

So build a back story and evolve over time dont expect to start out as a final arch criminal. That doesnt happen. Even in comic books.

CarniFlex
04-03-04, 23:02
Love that explanation hackenstein. :D

greploco
04-03-04, 23:23
I would do it, but I don't want to deal with constantly balancing red SL and doing stupid missions while people are trying to kill you

you just can't make it as a dedicated red in this game

Duder
04-03-04, 23:25
You cant play a bad guy in Neocron, its a punishment, not an alternative way of playing your character.

VetteroX
04-03-04, 23:30
Playing the bad guy comes easy to me... killing faction hostiles and allies, killing low levels, blowing up peoples vehicles and giving their corpse a good sexing. Dming people after you beat them with insults is also important.... follow an le user on his bike then blow it up when he gets off and say "if you dont like it take your le out and stop me" 30/30 le users love to hear that from capped tanks. Basically just kill/destroy where ever you can.

ezza
05-03-04, 00:00
omg original you didnt even give cartel a dig in your post8|

playing bad guy well,if your talking about bad guy in a F6 killer sence, then slaughter off all enemies is where its at, no mercy, if they have LE out, they are target

if your talking about the old style kill all(ie HATE) then it just aint happening anymore cos the way the game is now.

i used to be a good guy, only fun i got out of it was killing the bad guys, but there wasnt enough bad guys imo, so i filled that role

if your gonna be a bad guy, you gotta just leave your consiounce at the door, cos you cant have it when pking, forget who was your friends, kill them if there now enemy, even after attacking killing people i know i still talk to them cos they know the score, if people cant understand thats there problem

leGit v. 2
05-03-04, 00:06
bah honestly now... you only DM someone when they are the owns that talk shit in Trade.. but if you randomly kill someone.. your not supposed to DM them even if they DM you first...

Other player: good job asshole maybe you should get an award

Me: Clan chat: LOL hey guys this guy thinks i should get an award

Me: CLan Chat: ahhhh fuck im the only one in this clan

Hackenstein
05-03-04, 01:16
Thanx, I dont know what these other guys are talking about. They wouldnt know an RP'er if said person shoved a moon striker up there ass.

I havent met an RP'er in this game. Ever? Wow thats kinda sad. Now that i think about it. What server are you on Carn I would like to talk to an Rp'er. Better yet play with RP'ers. This game is mostly populated with converts from CS.(aka Non-Roleplayers).

I dont see it as changing. Anyone interested in RP or rolepaying a character or just dont want to deal with 1337 doods Feel free to contact me ingame or out. Im on Saturn. Hackenstein is my name in game as well. Dont let the post count fool you. Ive been around.

*Putting on Heavy Flame Belt and Iquis 4 armor*

Psyco Groupie
05-03-04, 01:22
Originally posted by leGit v. 2
bah honestly now... you only DM someone when they are the owns that talk shit in Trade.. but if you randomly kill someone.. your not supposed to DM them even if they DM you first...

Other player: good job asshole maybe you should get an award

Me: Clan chat: LOL hey guys this guy thinks i should get an award

Me: CLan Chat: ahhhh fuck im the only one in this clan

LOL :D

btw you look like the rock (rl thread)

Clownst0pper
05-03-04, 01:50
Call your self KimmyG/MayhemMike and swop ATP of Hawkins MC5 claiming it to be ATP of Dimmension splitter mc5.

Now thats as 'bad' as you can get :lol:

Mike we miss u :(

mdares
05-03-04, 02:32
bad guys can have all sorts of goals, trademarks, morals, etc.

for good reading please pick up the book called "How to be a Villan" by Zawacki

but anyway how I am to be a villan:

1. stalk people: this is a must just to freak them out... stalk them without a word in safezones and follow them to their appys, etc. ignore all attempts at communication; then wait till they leave a safe zone; then say: "I'mma kill u" and do it.

2. con/steal: this is easy; pretend to offer repping/resser service on an alt and then steal their stuff on one of ur alts. Then relog another alt and say "i'm here to rep/res... wait u gave it to someone else? Dude thats not me!"

3. serial killer: kill anything red green or yellow.

4. Killer with a cause: like stealing candy from a baby, kill anything that is less than a star... but if u feel bad about that, u could always up the reqs...

Drexel
05-03-04, 04:51
You dont necesseraly have to be "Bad" to RP something.

On Saturn I have 'Paraniod Parker' hes a melee tank that trusts NOONe, If someone asks to team me, I say, 'WHAT DO YOU WANT ??? THEY SENT YOU DIDNT THEY !!!! " and then I run off screaming.

Or if someone if advertising to Repair on Trade id say " man, youll take my gun if I give it too you" & his like, "I dont do that" & so on... Ending in me running of screaming, or killing them.

Also lets me kill people who attempt to help me (all down to paronoia)

Usually good for a laugh, try something other than bad & put it in your name, that way you dont have to explain your actions & youll be committed.

Try-
Tightwad Warrick - dosent tip
Religious Ralph - Born again Crahn converter preaching in p1
Forgetful Phil - Forget your in a team & kill them all 30 seconds later
Broke Barry - Begging for 20 nc with a 5 mil nc Devourer
Stalking Steve - Follow people like a shadow, with no explination

When im on as "paranoid Parker" I bluetack his name across the top of the moniter to help me remember who I am (I have over 10 alts) & that helps me roleplay with every gamer interaction.

Good luck.

LiL T
05-03-04, 04:55
[edited for violation of the forum rules]

Vid Gamer
05-03-04, 04:56
I tried playing the role of a ruthless PK'er but I just didn't have the heart to randomly killing people without feeling bad. :(

C - Lo
05-03-04, 05:10
http://cobra-hosting.com/neocron/

We're good guys - I swear.

Shujin
05-03-04, 05:12
in nc i used to be a bad guy,

but lets say i was in agg cellar about to kill a group of noobs. if they did somethin like come up and punch me or somethin for fun i'd jus tell em thats not a smart thing to do ;] just to scare em , if they didnt do anything or just stood there or said somethin stupid like saying u dumbass leave or somethin i'd kill them without even thinking about it and kill them every time they went back down. and if they said hi or hiya or just tried to start conversation i didnt kill them, felt kinda bad for killin someone who wanted to know me or scared so was hopin i wouldnt kill them if they talked to me ;P

Vid Gamer
05-03-04, 05:47
Originally posted by Shujin
felt kinda bad for killin someone who wanted to know me or scared so was hopin i wouldnt kill them if they talked to me ;P

Exactly. They come off nice and after that I feel to bad to just kill them. I should think though that in reality it's just an act because they're really just scared trying to make friends with me. :D

Shujin
05-03-04, 05:50
Originally posted by Vid Gamer
Exactly. They come off nice and after that I feel to bad to just kill them. I should think though that in reality it's just an act because they're really just scared trying to make friends with me. :D yea and if they run its fun too because if they run to the front u know they are gonna run and tell people ur down there so u basicly gotta kill em before they zone
but if they run into the back to hide its fun because u give it about 20 secs, then u go after them to try to find where they are hiding ;D

i myself have hidden in the veryyyy back with all those aggs and psi muties in that kinda hidden room and they usually dont find me

Vid Gamer
05-03-04, 05:52
You can tell we need BDoY quick because we find this fun... o_O

ezza
05-03-04, 13:15
Originally posted by Vid Gamer
Exactly. They come off nice and after that I feel to bad to just kill them. I should think though that in reality it's just an act because they're really just scared trying to make friends with me. :D want my advice, just kill em before they open there mouth

ezza
05-03-04, 13:21
Originally posted by C - Lo
http://cobra-hosting.com/neocron/

We're good guys - I swear. makes me laugh when i look at your thread, funny shit.

needs updating now your clans crahn though:p

edit: and yes double posting is bad, dont do it kids

Devils Grace
05-03-04, 13:23
better

tehy come to u "hi there"

u say " hi hows u"

he turn his back and u pwn

i do it loads of time

Original monk
05-03-04, 13:25
Originally posted by ezza
omg original you didnt even give cartel a dig in your post8|

well, it cant be a party every day right :)

but re-read the thread closely my friend, im sure ya will find sumthing small atleast :P

RuButt
05-03-04, 13:29
err...

i just like, killed lotsa newbies, and then they started whining, and then everyone hated me.

but it usually helps to be a real asshole =)

ezza
05-03-04, 13:29
Originally posted by Original monk
well, it cant be a party every day right :)

but re-read the thread closely my friend, im sure ya will find sumthing small atleast :P well i guess you are trying to imply that we are only trying and not succeeding

leGit v. 2
05-03-04, 13:30
I AM THE ORIGINAL BAD GUY. RAWR... murderer... Thief.. Villian.. !!!!!

Original monk
05-03-04, 13:39
ezza: :D

legit: with all them megamans i dunno who's who nomore lol, i know for sure tough that whe lost 1 megaman cause he was booted out of the game tough :)

deac
05-03-04, 14:02
hmm have resently tried this bad guy thing out.. and ya its kinda fun... all my factions are at -99 i kill anyone and just take a break for sl.... I blow up vechs any chance i get... I use every lame trick there is in the book...

BUT

I never shit talk and I poke the guy i just killed for free If we meet up in a safe zone...

This one bd guy (im tg) once said i have no skill and so on...
soo now every time i see him i give him all the dog tags i collect :) its kinda a ritual now... every time he sees me he askes for em :angel:

Original monk
05-03-04, 14:52
Originally posted by deac
This one bd guy (im tg) once said i have no skill and so on...
soo now every time i see him i give him all the dog tags i collect :) its kinda a ritual now... every time he sees me he askes for em :angel:

lol cosey

but youre not a badguy then he :) he's getting youre friend: admit yeah :)

cyl0n
05-03-04, 14:53
I use every lame trick there is in the book...

deacon i put that in my sig ok? :lol::p

j/k ofc dont ban me again :o

deac
05-03-04, 15:26
Originally posted by cyl0n
deacon i put that in my sig ok? :lol::p

j/k ofc dont ban me again :o

new account? :\

btw on pluto i dont need to use every trick in the book since im teh cappz0r in xp and items.. its a bit harder when 100% the server dont like you and wont trade with you....

Oh ya btw is it ok if we go take the rest of the ss ops soon? Im still waiting for that fight.... last weekend you didnt really live up to our expectations :P

Shujin
05-03-04, 15:28
new account? :\

btw on pluto i dont need to use every trick in the book since im teh cappz0r in xp and items.. its a bit harder when 100% the server dont like you and wont trade with you....

Oh ya btw is it ok if we go take the rest of the ss ops soon? Im still waiting for that fight.... last weekend you didnt really live up to our expectations :P were u gone for a long time? bcuz i havent seen u for a while o.0

.Cyl0n
05-03-04, 15:32
last weekend .. waiit hmm when some crackies , wolfes and me with 1 drunken ppu raided cycrow and you came with lots of FA`s and tons of monks back...?

hmmm yea right.. guess i thought it would be pointless to attack you... :rolleyes:

.cy

/€ <3 shujin :lol:

Shujin
05-03-04, 15:33
Originally posted by .Cyl0n
last weekend .. waiit hmm when some crackies , wolfes and me with 1 drunken ppu raided cycrow and you came with lots of FA`s and tons of monks back...?

hmmm yea right.. guess i thought it would be pointless to attack you... :rolleyes:

.cy http://www.waaazup.com/users/boooo/notpostcount.gif yes i am:( !!!!
1. my desktop is small , my broadband is slow, and my post count is high.

im small slow and high alot ;[

TheEnemy
05-03-04, 15:55
How to be a bad guy?

Kill everything (red) even newbies, the bastards (someday they will grow strong and try to kill you so best to start harassing them now).

TYPE IN CAPS AND BAD SPELLING

Response to your victims directs with WHO R U? I DON'T NO U!!?

And everytime you get killed keep coming back for revenge against the bastards who thought they could kill you.

DON'T MAKE FRIENDS (not too many) or you will end up not killing enough people.

Spam Trade - NC about how you are camping at MB or wherever and WHO WILL SAVE TEH NEWBS?

Shujin
05-03-04, 15:56
Originally posted by TheEnemy
How to be a bad guy?

Kill everything (red) even newbies, the bastards (someday they will grow strong and try to kill you so best to start harassing them now).

TYPE IN CAPS AND BAD SPELLING

Response to your victims directs with WHO R U? I DON'T NO U!!?

And everytime you get killed keep coming back for revenge against the bastards who thought they could kill you.

DON'T MAKE FRIENDS (not too many) or you will end up not killing enough people. i'd edit that part after the comma in the first sentence fast. ive been banned alot bcuz of that

TheEnemy
05-03-04, 15:58
i'd edit that part after the comma in the first sentence fast. ive been banned alot bcuz of that

Oh alright, I'll take your advice because I believe you.

Sheesh, I would laugh if people who aren't straight made straight jokes!

ezza
05-03-04, 15:58
i'd edit that part after the comma in the first sentence fast. ive been banned alot bcuz of that youll also have to edit your quote :p

deac
05-03-04, 16:34
Originally posted by .Cyl0n

ummh nah was talking about northstar but i guess that was 2 weeks ago? dang time fly when your getting my age :|

.Cyl0n
05-03-04, 16:37
wait lol.. shame on me..you`re right we also had a fight at NS and now i remember it.. but hey what do you expect whit those odds and noob buffs ?

O_o

.cy

Crest
05-03-04, 16:40
Bad Guy <> Asshole

Asshole waits for char to be half dead and in trouble, comes up behind and ganks him

Asshole Sits at one of the many GR's .. Els, MB, BD ... And waits fora player to GR then Ganks him ....

I can't do that ... Why .. where is the fun .. you kill someone ... no challenge and everybody knows your a toss....

Bad guy waits for the guy to heal up ... and surprise atacks him ... he should be watching local anyhows and almost C U commin ....

ezza
05-03-04, 16:48
Originally posted by Crest
Bad Guy <> Asshole

Asshole waits for char to be half dead and in trouble, comes up behind and ganks him

Asshole Sits at one of the many GR's .. Els, MB, BD ... And waits fora player to GR then Ganks him ....

I can't do that ... Why .. where is the fun .. you kill someone ... no challenge and everybody knows your a toss....

Bad guy waits for the guy to heal up ... and surprise atacks him ... he should be watching local anyhows and almost C U commin .... waiting for the guy to heal up isnt a bad guy, a bad guy dont give a fuck he just slays his enemy regardless, thats why you aint a bad guy

Crest
05-03-04, 17:08
Mebbe thats Why i not a bad guy ... I don't know how to be an asshole ...

Hey thats just me ... I still get killed .....

Hackenstein
05-03-04, 19:47
*sigh* Good thread hijacked.

Asshole does not equal Bad Guy!

Cliffraiser
05-03-04, 21:28
kill everything you see, enemys, lowbys, neutrals, allies, heck even fucking clanm8s. thats what i do on saturn, and it works for me :D

Psyco Groupie
05-03-04, 21:31
badguys are assholes ... wether its true or not is another matter ;)

leGit v. 2
06-03-04, 02:15
When you are a bad guy... you dont stop at negative -17 you stop at negative -31 and let hyour SL heal up from there.. i had to do 60 missions to get down from negative 74

Moofausa
06-03-04, 03:28
Originally posted by CarniFlex
seriously, Im having trouble with this. When playing rpg (singleplayer style) I always end up with neutral-good alignement and my actions and playstyle usually end up with me trying to settle peace or rescue the lady from the dragon. in a mmorpg same stuff, I tried going down the aggies to gank any red or hostile clan i encounter, but it doesnt "feel" right in my heart.

I did play a "bad guy" in amateur theatre in college and that was fun, but it was more cause i like to show off, and a bad guy on stage can have a little more freedom in his movement/speech but you always fall back on manuscript so you really never make those evil decisions that ruins the day for others.

So you got any advice how to play a bad guy? Like go out and push old ladies in front of fast moving objects etc (joke You should never push people at all... unless theyre related to you and your about to inherit alot of cash)
dude you sound like a total carebear... seriosly quoted "this is a cyber punk game " exactly wat was told me when I stole a 5 slot cs that I made *shhhs* ... just fucking kill everyone dont matter who it is... like anything will happen to you...

Moofausa
06-03-04, 03:29
[edited for violation of the forum rules]

Artie
06-03-04, 03:57
Pah..you guys got nothing. on me.

I like to spam trade with "FREE CANDY TO 10 RANK OR BELOW NON LE NOOBS IN PP1!!!!"

Always gets me some nubs..least, back in beta...lol.

http://home.comcast.net/~rdeath91/hawrpk.gif

pwned.

leGit v. 2
06-03-04, 03:57
nope... still cant top me art

Artie
06-03-04, 04:09
Originally posted by leGit v. 2
nope... still cant top me art

http://home.comcast.net/~rdeath91/heresyourassmegaman.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~rdeath91/mega1.jpg

Double pwned.

Vid Gamer
06-03-04, 09:06
LMFAO

CarniFlex
06-03-04, 11:14
I wish i could edit the post in this thread, would remove the last 2 pages since its not even on the subject anymore.

so mods plz close this.

Gotterdammerung
06-03-04, 11:15
closed at thread starters request