PDA

View Full Version : how is this for an idea to change constructing

masterguyver
04-03-04, 12:14
how about to cap anything all you need is tll 100.
now for everypoint over 100 will equal 1% chance to get a slot. so a cst with 150 tl has a 50% chance to get 1 or more slot, it is still random how many you get.

L3m0n
04-03-04, 12:21
rares, cap them at tl 100??? lol liveing in a dream world :rolleyes:

Devils Grace
04-03-04, 13:17
Why dont u try and get sponsors, a dev team, designers

AND MAKE URSELF A FUCKING GAME AND GO PLAY IT

Xylaz
04-03-04, 13:30
Originally posted by masterguyver
how about to cap anything all you need is tll 100.
now for everypoint over 100 will equal 1% chance to get a slot. so a cst with 150 tl has a 50% chance to get 1 or more slot, it is still random how many you get.

100 is not enough, since lvl 0/10 newbie spy could easily have 100 points in cst and cap all weapons which isn't too good imo.

another thing 200 points are not too much either (with the help of factory, for example) so most people would easily achieve 100% chance of getting slots, which is too easy i'm afraid

Besides, i have the feeling that the real mechanics are quite close to what u've posted, just that the cap is not 100 but around 140 and the chance of slots are more random (which is not that bad, because slots meant to be rare, and we don't want to make this game easier than it should be, right?)

And I won't comment some posts even if i probably should, everyone creates their own reputation and if someone's do not care about it, it speaks for them only. I have most of them on my KOS list anyway...

Strych9
04-03-04, 17:09
No, the mechanics are NOTHING like what he posted.

We know the mechanics. Why are people STILL speculating on construction and how it works?

Cap is not around 140. Cap is purely based on Int and Dex as well, so you cant just ONLY talk in terms of construction skill. With high dex and int, you can cap a punisher drone (TL 122) with the same skill as the TL of the drone, 122. But with low int and Dex, you need a lot more than 122 in construction.

Slots are random on non-rares if you build the non-rare to the highest possible quality. Slots and quality on rares is random.

And there you have it.

I voted no. No way should slots every be guaranteed except with the slotenhancers.

retr0n
04-03-04, 17:12
No, it's 42.

Edit: ohh, and what Devils Grace said.

masterguyver
04-03-04, 17:43
Originally posted by Devils Grace

Originally posted by retr0n
No, it's 42.

Edit: ohh, and what Devils Grace said.

why don't you two go and fuck yourselfs. If you do not like my posts then you fucking do not have to reply!

same can go for you two. if you do not like the way the fourm is ran then make your own board.

Haggis.at
04-03-04, 18:03
1st you should all get some coffee and chill out a little.

2nd: The Point about it is that you will make "Pure Constructors" a pointless species. 100 Skill is achieved before you reach Int 10. That may be sufficient to cap TL 30 Items but a TL 115 Doombeamer should be far harder to do. Got an unbuffed Conster with 183 Const (145 Natural) that does just about any non-rare Item quality-capped.
And I am not even close to cap High-Level Rares. (which is IMHO exactly the way it should be...)
Buffed with a fac I get 236 Construct. And I am far from capped....
Get the point?

I agree that the chance for at least 1 Slot should depend on overskill (double skill at LEAST) but more would be "too good"..

Benjie
04-03-04, 18:04
Originally posted by Devils Grace

Wow there devils grace! You must really hate the Brainport. :rolleyes:
New systems have always been a welcome in these forums. Reakktor has always been interested in the communitys opinions, it's what these forums are for.

cRazy2003
04-03-04, 18:15
i am sorry but i have to say EVERY one of this guys posts have been flamed at for being crap LOL, im feeling kinda sorry for him now :\
but its still funny as hell :lol:
im not being offensive but make sure youve played this game for a LONG time first and make sure you 100% understand the mechanics of the game cos some of ur ideas havnt really made much sense so make sure u understand how your ideas will effect the game first before u say them :rolleyes:

Devils Grace
04-03-04, 19:15
Originally posted by Benjie
Wow there devils grace! You must really hate the Brainport. :rolleyes:
New systems have always been a welcome in these forums. Reakktor has always been interested in the communitys opinions, it's what these forums are for.

these is a yesterday story

i welcome all new ideas, i liek to read them

my point is if u click on the guy name and serch for threads made by him, u will see that he WANTS TO FUCK CHANGE EVERY DAMN THING ON THIS GAME

he started by the PVP and he covered almost every single aspect of the game

HE IS A NATURAL BICTHER and thats why i come to conclusion (natural in my point of view) that if he wants everyting changed THEN HE DOESNT LIKE THA GAME...

so my advice was instead of changing one that i like

GO FUCKING MAKE ONE , AND U GO WITH HIM FOR PUBLIC REALTIONS MAN

Devils Grace
04-03-04, 19:45
jee Benjie sorry

my boss was here at the room so i couldnt edit my thread

it didnt want to go on u...

really sorry man

Psyco Groupie
04-03-04, 19:57
you just quit, fook off