PDA

View Full Version : All u who say neocron is the buggest mmo _|_ u!

Shujin
04-03-04, 07:53
seriously neocron is by far one of the most stable mmo's....

ive tried out 5 different mmorpg's this week alone, god they have ALL been nothing but headaches.... the last 4 times ive tried to play on my eve online account ( within last 3 months ) ive had trouble getting on a char because the space he was in was bugged.... so they wait about 5 hrs until about 400 people are stuck there. then they reboot. then about a hr after they reboot im stuck again, then they wait for more and more people and i just give up playin that char so i get on a diff char and they finally reboot when i get in a fight vs a pirate. then i come back on with my ship blown to hell and they wont do shit about it. so i get pissed and say i just think its a bit fucked up in a public channel and im fuckin banned. because i said "fuck" in a public channel.

i dont even feel like writing about the rest....

neocron > all
and i better not see one more fuckin complaint saying NC >;O STILL BETA WE ARE PAYING FOR BLAH BLAH

well stfu ass and try another game and ull see how unstable we are... and im feelin really unstable mehself so im gonna go gank some noobs out of frustration from eve >;O

Vid Gamer
04-03-04, 07:55
Deep, calm breaths...

I agree though, the servers are always up and I personally don't get a lot of FRE's. Not saying it's perfect, but it's better then most. :)

Marx
04-03-04, 07:57
[edited violation of fourm rules-spam][Freya]

Shujin
04-03-04, 07:59
Originally posted by Marx
edited for consitancy omahgawd i take 0ffense ;O bah marx!

Marx
04-03-04, 08:00
Originally posted by Shujin
omahgawd i take 0ffense ;O bah marx!

gb2mining.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:lol:

Vid Gamer
04-03-04, 08:21
Honestly though, what game BANS you for saying "fuck." :rolleyes:

Shujin
04-03-04, 08:23
Originally posted by Vid Gamer
Honestly though, what game BANS you for saying "fuck." :rolleyes: eve online the thing is though, i see nothing in the tos about not using profanity, and if they dont want u to fuckin say fuck they should have a word filter....

they said someone took offense to it and reported me and now im banned

Vid Gamer
04-03-04, 08:26
If they don't want profanity, have it saying in their rules of engagement and have the option for a profanity filter... that's ridiculous.

Darkborg
04-03-04, 08:28
probably their PR department that took offense.:p

Shujin
04-03-04, 08:31
one of my corpmates, clanmate, also got banned a couple days ago for saying callin a dude a "****** dumbass" >.< but i could see that because even neocron would do somethin about that

ps. the forum now censors the word i tried to type, but if u wanna know what it is. 1. i got my first 2 forum bans because of me saying it and its something some people are if they like sticking their winkeh in another guys p00p0r

•Super|\|ova•
04-03-04, 08:59
Well, only MMORPG I've played besides NC is DAoC and I must say that - sad but true - Neocron is really damn buggy compared to DAoC :(

Vid Gamer
04-03-04, 09:00
Didn't DAoC have one of the smoothest MMO launches ever as well?

Zanathos
04-03-04, 09:03
In neocron you can say whatever you want ^_^

POWER TO DA NEOCRON!

•Super|\|ova•
04-03-04, 09:05

Yup. It sure did.

Vid Gamer
04-03-04, 09:05
Originally posted by Zanathos

POWER TO DA NEOCRON!

Which is ironic since Neocron is run under a dictatorship. :D

Shujin
04-03-04, 09:06
Which is ironic since Neocron is run under a dictatorship. :D ;D well we americans didnt exactly vote for bush O_o... gore won the election

Mattimeo
04-03-04, 09:10

one of the reasons I gave the game a try. the biggest problem with DAoC was the horrid balance issues that continue to plague the game.

YoDa-UK
04-03-04, 10:29
Tbh i don't know what planet you guys are living on, i can't comment on Eve online as never played it, but i have played Daoc, Everquest, Planetside and now SWG, and I have to say that none of them have bugs like NC does, before i played NC i never knew what a FRE was, I never knew what a sync bug was either.

What gets to me the most is the fact that I've been playing this game "and paying for it" for well over a year now, and yet i still find the same bugs that i did from day one, and with no mention or intention that they are going to be fixed "don't give me that crap about it will with DOY"

We play NC for the people and the PvP, nothing else, its a shame its ruined by the constant bugs.

Playing SWG as well atm and i gotta say yeah they got a massive team of dev's working on bugs since release, but its not even a year old and i don't get any problems in SWG at all, just goes to show what a little bit of teamwork and money can do eh MJS?

But then again KK have made their money out of us by now, hell more so with us people who have multiple accounts on pluto :mad:

To me Neocron is by far without doubt the most bugged game i have ever played, yet still play ito_O

Shujin
04-03-04, 11:07
in past year ive played, ive maybe sync'd 5 times and fre'd 2 times. i play vitrually bug free. i get great fps, i have never been 'hacked' aka stupid enough to share info with someone i think if my friend), i've never lost items due to a bug, and thats basicly it.

the only bug ive had much is one where my quickbelt disapeared under stuff that i couldnt get my belt through, was a long time ago when leamin was around, and he just took away the things that were covering my belt, i got my belt said thx and walked off.

Xtro
04-03-04, 11:08
Getting Banned on the Neocron is made simple read odin's Post
on How ............. I didn't I got fucking Banned yup they banned my fucking ass for a fucking 72 hours .........but now i'm fucking back you gotta love profanity.

Shujin
04-03-04, 11:10
Originally posted by Xtro
Getting Banned on the Neocron is made simple read odin's Post
on How ............. I didn't I got fucking Banned yup they banned my fucking ass for a fucking 72 hours .........but now i'm fucking back you gotta love profanity. well comeon almost anygame would ban u for accusing them of scamming or flaming their staff... ps. thats just banned from the forum im talkin about the game, u didnt get banned from the game for that.

greploco
04-03-04, 11:19
no

AO, EAB, EQ

sure, they all had crappy beginnings - EAB being the most solid at the beginning. but they are much more rock solid than NC.

but then again - NC is the only realtime combat one

Original monk
04-03-04, 11:24
shujin you being mad and all because of waiting and getting bugged and killed after the bug and such in eve -> taken this in consideration i think you said more then yust fuck ... i think it was more like: all you guys go fuck yourself, neocron owns this fucking pussy game bigtime and the fucking stinkin GM's here sucks ass fucking compared to my beloved game 'fucking' called neocron. How the fuck can this be happening so fucking many bugs fucking up this fucking game and causing me to fucking die after i was r@ping a fucking pirate ... or sumthing like that :P

be honest shujin, you only said fuck ? :)

Glok
04-03-04, 11:35
wtf Original lol

suler
04-03-04, 11:42
Originally posted by Zanathos

POWER TO DA NEOCRON!

That's not very true considering alot of people have been banned for saying things they weren't supposed to.

Psyco Groupie
04-03-04, 11:43
dont dodge word filters ...

eve is horribly carebear for a game where you can lose a weeks work in a split second

Glok
04-03-04, 11:44
There are actually word filters on these forums? I though Shujin was just self-editing? What words are filtered?

leGit v. 2
04-03-04, 12:32
vid gamer who made your signature?

Victor Crowe
04-03-04, 13:41
Sorry, but I just cant agree with you Shujin. Ive played AO and AC2 recently and they went just smooth. Compared to them NC is buggy as hell, actually even when typing this Im relogging like the 4th time to get my character finally logged into the game.
FREs are decreasing, that is true, but compared to most others comercial MMORPGs NC is buggy. But then, for me, it is way better then the others so I dont have much choice then get used to the bugs and keep hoping they will continue to get less and less.

LTA
04-03-04, 16:57
Only other i play is FFXI and bug wise.... well i havent experienced one yet in my 4 odd months of playing.

I like nc and if it was as bug free as FFXI i would love nc, it's all the bugs that frustrate me when i am playing and sometimes the odd asshat but when i fre.... its like gah wtf bugg y ass £$%£$% /play something else

Lifewaster
04-03-04, 17:00
My fave thing in NC is is so fast to log in, even after a FRE u can be back in 30 seconds later.

cRazy2003
04-03-04, 21:48
http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~bpantano/spock.jpg

Psyco Groupie
04-03-04, 21:50
Originally posted by Glok
There are actually word filters on these forums? I though Shujin was just self-editing? What words are filtered?

Original ...

Hackenstein
04-03-04, 22:03
30 seconds back in game is huge. I played in most of the games you are talking about. Daoc, eve. etc. If you do crash its a full reboot. Then load the game. Might as well go make a sandwich.

And if your gonna flip somone off. Do it right!

_,l,,

Glok
04-03-04, 22:21
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
Original ... I'm serious. I can't ever remember any word being filtered. From Shujin's post it is obvious one is, but are there others?

Marx
04-03-04, 22:23
I'm serious. I can't ever remember any word being filtered. From Shujin's post it is obvious one is, but are there others?

Words relating to male on male and female on female relations, certain ethnic slurs, and terms which don't look favorable on the history of certain coutries.

Shadow Dancer
04-03-04, 22:24
NC is definitely the buggiest game i have played so far.

g0rt
04-03-04, 22:26
i take you you never played daoc, uo, eq or ac because tbh thier servers never lag or crash, sure neocron servers rarely crash but they get horrid lag spikes on a VERY regular basis.

Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
NC is definitely the buggiest game i have played so far.

90% of the community would agree, then theres those few who cant admit it....

C - Lo
04-03-04, 22:32
I would have to agree that NC is definitely the buggiest mmorpg I've played. I could honestly say that in a week or so of playing NC I'd have probably crashed and sync bugged more times than I've crashed in a year of playing a game like EQ for example.

Hackenstein
04-03-04, 22:37
Dont use EQ as an example. Huge lag issues and Huge crash issues. And im talking last 3 months. Man you guys might wanna check your facts.

g0rt
04-03-04, 22:39
Originally posted by Hackenstein
Dont use EQ as an example. Huge lag issues and Huge crash issues. And im talking last 3 months. Man you guys might wanna check your facts.

When I played it, it ran perfect...thats the fact im using. Nuff said. Never recalled fataling every second time i ran through a busy zoneline in eq either.

C - Lo
04-03-04, 22:41
I played EQ for years and very rarely crashed. And please dont even try to talk about lag problems - look at the current state of Saturn.

Shujin
04-03-04, 22:46
There are actually word filters on these forums? I though Shujin was just self-editing? What words are filtered? yea the word filter came into play about a month ago

Glok
04-03-04, 22:48
yea the word filter came into play about a month ago Huh. I guess I wasn't paying attention.

gostly
04-03-04, 22:57
word filter = G....A....Y

g0rt
04-03-04, 22:58
watch yourself, saying that kinda thing can get u an instant ban because KK feels that pointing out homophobic remarks so obviously and making such a fuss over them actually makes real homosexual people somehow feel better

ahah

joran420
04-03-04, 22:59
its prolly one of the buggiest games ive played(they all have issues)

but in exchange it is also the most fun ive played

Vid Gamer
04-03-04, 23:00
Originally posted by YoDa-UK
Playing SWG as well atm and i gotta say yeah they got a massive team of dev's working on bugs since release, but its not even a year old and i don't get any problems in SWG at all, just goes to show what a little bit of teamwork and money can do eh MJS?

Too bad KK doesn't have a massive team of Dev's like SOE does now, eh? For how small KK really is they are doing fine.

SWG has its share fair of bugs. Go read the official forums and see how many you'll find, gameplay-wise, profession-wise, technical issues, etc.

Originally posted by leGit v. 2
vid gamer who made your signature?

Ascention made it for me.

Shujin
04-03-04, 23:15

Ascention made it for me. mines betteh ;O

Vid Gamer
04-03-04, 23:22
Your's just freaky as hell. :eek:

Samhain
05-03-04, 03:27
I've never seen a buggier piece of application software than Neocron.

ZoneVortex
05-03-04, 03:30
i don't agree at all...

been playing:

final fantasy XI (online)
diablo 2
some other random online games and MMOs
C&C generals...whatever

neocron < all of those games in terms of stability for me

joran420
05-03-04, 03:32
yeah i agree

NC < all of those as far as stability
NC > all of those for gameplay

Organics
05-03-04, 03:45
Don't mind Neocron's stability.

Fuck everyone who whines "OMG I FATALED AND LOST MY RARE FFS!!!1111oneoneone"

Shit happens.

Go play UO on a pre UO:R shard, you will lose everyfuckingthing when you die and some punk loots you.

Just go get wankered and beat someone to death :D

HAHAHAHHAHA :D

Shujin
05-03-04, 03:54
Originally posted by ZoneVortex
i don't agree at all...

been playing:

final fantasy XI (online)
diablo 2
some other random online games and MMOs
C&C generals...whatever

neocron < all of those games in terms of stability for me

d2 aint a mmorpg ;/ and yea its stable but is a hackers playground along with the original diablo

ffxi i argree its stable as hell o.0 cept those times when it just closes out of ffxi for no apparent reason

and some other random mmo's o.0... yep tehy all suck too imo ;P ;] jk

and c&c generals i just hate that game so i dont even wanna try to see how many bugs it does have o.0... god they went down wrong road w/ generals, i like all the others but generals ;/ just stupid to me...

g0rt
05-03-04, 05:29
Originally posted by Organics

Shit happens.

Go play UO on a pre UO:R shard, you will lose everyfuckingthing when you die and some punk loots you.

Just go get wankered and beat someone to death :D

HAHAHAHHAHA :D

Honestly. If any of these neocron chumps ever played a REAL hardcore game they would shit themselves. :rolleyes:

I honestly wish more of this community had been exposed to a hardcore mmorpg before coming to neocron, they would know how much more fun pvp is when theres something to lose and something to gain...that way maybe we wouldn't have to live with belt drops, lame soullight rules, and safeslots...blah

ZoneVortex
05-03-04, 05:45
Originally posted by Organics

Shit happens.

yeah but i'm not someone who sits here and takes shit like that

it's just not in my personality

if Neocron were a person who was constantly ripping me off (like FREs) i'd have beat the shit out of them and sent them to the hospital screaming

screw "shit happens", sure it does, but not when it's just un fucking believingly frustrating totally ruining the game

Vid Gamer
05-03-04, 05:50
Originally posted by ZoneVortex
if Neocron were a person who was constantly ripping me off (like FREs) i'd have beat the shit out of them and sent them to the hospital screaming

ROFL

Shujin
05-03-04, 05:52
ROFL wtf ur post count went over 30 posts in like less then a day

Vid Gamer
05-03-04, 05:53
I'm ub3r. ;)

Shujin
05-03-04, 06:04
I'm ub3r. ;) im more ubah

i got a pm from someone named Kibb with like 5 posts

you sir are a liar and have a scary sig, stop it pls, pls, ok? :(

Vid Gamer
05-03-04, 06:05
i got a pm from someone named Kibb with like 5 posts

So did I... o_O

Marx
05-03-04, 06:06
onoz, not kibb!

Shujin
05-03-04, 06:06
So did I... o_O hold me ;[ im scared

Shujin
05-03-04, 06:23
oiy kibb strikes again

i said:"I am very sorry if you feel somewhat offended; however, if you must ask me to stop it, I fear I must decline in such matters. As they are pure ficitious accusations which have been placed upon me.

NOW SEX MEH :O!!!! gimmie teh hug k?"

he said: "what is it in your sig of yours? pls put a smillies in it to be less scary for my child. ok? pls? "

Shadow Dancer
05-03-04, 07:20
So did I... o_O

Yea me too.

He said something about being at MB with his shiny red car. o_O

ZoneVortex
05-03-04, 08:08
oiy kibb strikes again

what the hell

if that scares their child then they should not be playing this game....

Iorghe
05-03-04, 15:06
Thread closed until moderaters are done with it. Please try to constrain yourself from Trolling, spamming and flaming.