PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Crahn Clan apartments and B:DoY (KK pls answer)

Heavyporker
04-03-04, 02:07
If Crahn does move to the Dome of York.... including the clans...

will the previous OUTZONE Clan apartments become the new OUTZONE level 3 apartments?

I mean, hot damn, that'd be awesome... and supremely practical.

And will the Apartment Lifts near OZ 9 be fixed?

Benjie
04-03-04, 05:12
Don't you mean Outzone level 2?

Heavyporker
04-03-04, 06:04
No... too large and too many cabs to be a fair level 2.

Benjie
04-03-04, 06:40
Originally posted by Heavyporker
No... too large and too many cabs to be a fair level 2.
lmao @ heavyporker.

So there would be an Outzone level 1, and Outzone level 3, but no Outzone level 2?

What happened? Did the Irrata spacecraft take all there Outzone level 2 appartments with them or something?

I'll tell you what, I'll let you call it an Outzone level 3 appartment if you can give me a good roleplay reason why.

Oh, and your idea kicks ass. Making Crahn clan HQ's into Outzone appartments that is. Not your Level 3 bit. It should be called an Big Outzone appartment. :p

Heavyporker
04-03-04, 08:00
Just make new level 2s.... kinda patterned after the Plaza level two - two distinct rooms with up to 6 cabs, REALLY good view down to street.

And role-play benjie... let me put it this way... The Crahn clan apt is too "classy" to be rated a level 2.

Jolt
04-03-04, 08:06
Do Crahn clan apts even have 6 cabs?

Shujin
04-03-04, 08:41
im more concerned about what will happen to our city apts. since enemy factions will move from NC what will happen to all the enemy apts for bd and crahn etc... will we have to do all the transfering ourselves before DoY comes? and if so where to?... we dont have anywhere safe to transfer to so kk will have to do it for us

Bengalmin
04-03-04, 12:29
interesting point about factions moving to DoY, what if you don't buy BDoY, you can't be in one of those factions?

what about starter appts? will new chars have thier starter appartment in DoY?

Just a thought. In reality as neocron wont be availible in the shops and only BDoY will and 99% of people playing will upgrade it wont effect many people, but just wondering.

Vampire222
04-03-04, 13:44
bdoy is a seperate product, u can play it without nc, itll even REPLACE neocron...

Strych9
04-03-04, 17:12
MJS said that people can elect NOT to buy BDOY, and still play the same game as the BDOY people, just without access to the new areas and stuff.

Cant imagine why ANYONE would consider that.

And for those anti-city people that have city-based apartments- I suggest you seriously consider moving your own stuff ahead of time to your new factional areas. Just to be safe.

Heavyporker
04-03-04, 20:22
Man.. I wish a KK employee would answer this question.. it's a rather good issue, I think.

Yeah, we've all had like four months warning about anti-city becoming KoS to copbots and safezones being removed...

but I'm asking about Crahn clan apartments... if the Crahn Sect IS moving to DoY... where will their clan apts be and what about the "old " Crahn clan apartments.

I think they should become purchaseable as level 3 Outzone apartments as I've said before. Right now, as it stands, you only have the sleazy level 1 OZ apt and the DRE OZ Storage apartment.

You know the Pepper Park level 2 apt? It has a GORGEOUS view... but only of the building across from you and of the sky.

I envision the Outzone levle 2 apt being similiar in layout to a Plaza level 2 - two small connected rooms.... in Outzone style, of course - blocky construction and wood/wallpaper walls. The windows would look out and DOWN to the "street"... would that not fucking rock? Make it so that you can see Rat and Cockroach sprites on the "street"... Make it come alive!

seratoz
05-03-04, 09:07
OK, To stick with Role Playing somewhat....... DO you think Neocron would let peope who are trying to kill them come into neocron and buy and app? Personally i don't think so, but this does provide a problem in the fact that you DID pay for them, so if they delete those apps what are they going to give you in return?

nobby
05-03-04, 09:16
turnips