PDA

View Full Version : Ya know op politics vs game politics

seratoz
04-03-04, 00:14
Im tired of hearing people complain about OP fights and "zerging" or "ninja" hacking because this comes from the same assholes OMG who want to kill people who either aren't their rank, or fighting other mobs. How is killing someone at their lowest point better than zerging or ninja hacking a mob. There is a lot of BS that goes on in pluto. [edited for violation of the forum rules] I dont wanna hear anythin about honor and facing someone one on one till you all can get your head out of your asses and play with some decency. Hell i would rather a one on one fight, a fair fight, i dont care if you are buffed and im not, its a game, its part of life, and when you fight you do it to YOUR advantage. You take the least losses possible, if you are small you try to ninja hack or zerg till you grow large enough, there is no other way in most cases you will win, if you are big you fight with a good group and bitch about the small ones zerging you or ninja hacking you, yet you kill other newbs from enemy clans. if you want people to fight you fair then you better start with fair play.

L0KI
04-03-04, 00:16
naming clans is a no-no dude.

Just so u know, this will probably be one of those:

Keep it in game

threads...

seratoz
04-03-04, 00:19
well wish i could fix it, guess its too late. But the truth hurts i guess. They should be wiling to live up to what they cause

Psyco Groupie
CRP arent the only chaos cave and certainly arent the only set of firemobs

•Super|\|ova•
You are the kind of a guy that would notice me staring you with a sore face if we both would be in a same bar and drunk. Sorry dude, I just find your post stupid and annoying. Anyways... the way you point your opinion out is against the rules and has nothing to give.

L0KI
04-03-04, 00:23
[edited for violation of the forum rules]

seratoz
04-03-04, 00:25
Actually i read the forum rules, it says no harrassing and flaming. it does not say i can't post clan names........ and to marx, i didnt claim that they only did it in one cave.......... your post says nothing essentially and does not disprove the validity of my statement . I posted facts thats all, and it needs to be dealt with.
However both loki and NOVA managed to flame rather than deal with the topic and use facts. way to go guys.

[Here is the part of the rules you conveniently overlooked

"1) You may not harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort to another player."]

Glok
04-03-04, 00:27
Originally posted by seratoz
...and it needs to be dealt with. And what would you suggest? That KK go and gank all FF so you can level? :rolleyes:

GT_Rince
04-03-04, 00:28
Originally posted by Glok
And what would you suggest? That KK go and gank all FF so you can level? :rolleyes:

Ohhh! - can KK go gank N*F so that I can lvl? ;)

Clan name edited to protect the innocent :D

Celt
04-03-04, 00:30
If i was a mod. this is what i would post:

"Thread closed due to thead starters opinion being contrary to mine.

Shut up.

C"

Psyco Groupie
04-03-04, 00:31
Or you could level elsewhere :eek:

seratoz
04-03-04, 00:33
you guys are so narrow minded. I level in many places, so them kiling me isnt a problem, its their complete lack of honor in the game that i was pointing out. They wanna complain about people zerging them but its no worse than what they do.

L0KI
04-03-04, 00:34
Why tell us?

Why share your oh-so-vast knowledge of Pluto with the entire community? :rolleyes:

Theres a reason whine threads are "in-game" only. All you are doing is justifying this reason.

seratoz
04-03-04, 00:37
this is a community forum if i can read right........ Oh yeah it is......... so forums are for discussing right........ Damn im good, im right again............ well if someone would like to give me a reasonable justification for actions such as these i would be happy to hear.

SigmaDraconis
04-03-04, 00:38
though poorly presented he does have a point, ganking a /10 newb cuz of his faction with your /66 tank is just as bad as bringing 12 people to kill 2 spies and a PE..

most clans have atleast SOME policy against this..atleast id _hope_ they did...

admitatly DarK's policy on such things is fairly newly enforced ( we used to be more PK than OP ) ENEMY (not red) clans of any rank, or unclanned hostile factions above rank /40 are all fair game, ANYONE of any rank or faction who provokes, either physically or verbally (extensivly) is also considered fair game, normally i would say that being called names is a poor excuse to attack someone, but as of late ive noticed a HUGE display of disregard of any form of mannors form alot of people, esspeccially low levels, so if your going to be an asshat, expect to die.

so if you find anyone breaking these rules lemme know, provide proof and it will be dealt with. Obviously i cant take every accusation for granted !

Gotterdammerung
04-03-04, 00:40
Please leave these things in-game

Seratoz, here is the rule you aparently missed:

"1) You may not harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort to another player."