PDA

View Full Version : Neofrag

ZoomZoom
03-03-04, 22:17
i dont understand when u die u get a - point.... i think u should get points for killing ppl that would be more fun.

anyone agree ???

Oath
03-03-04, 22:37
Yeah.

Nothing worse than when you kill someone and dont gain a point.

BRING BACK DEATHMATCH!

StryfeX
03-03-04, 23:15
Neofrag is broken and has been for a while. I think KK'll fix it "soon (tm)".

--Stryfe

joran420
04-03-04, 01:23
yeah...and you should spawn with full health and psi

Psyco Groupie
04-03-04, 01:24
Originally posted by joran420
yeah...and you should spawn with full health and psi

yeah and the option for teamplay in fake outposts !!111

then we can setup some sorta tournament!

Vid Gamer
04-03-04, 01:35
I never understood why the scoring system was like that, either. o_O

Neofrag is only for a quick fix anyway. I prefer dueling outside with a PPU handy for rezzing.

StryfeX
04-03-04, 01:37
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
yeah and the option for teamplay in fake outposts !!111

then we can setup some sorta tournament! I'm not sure if you were just being an ass (you probably were, but meh), but that would be cool to see implemented. :p

And yes, you *should* start with full health and PSI. Wouldn't hurt if you got a full clip in your gun, too.

--Stryfe

Jest
04-03-04, 01:37
That fact that the scoring has existed like this for so long is absurd. People, lets keep this thread bumped and vote it 5 stars and maybe it can be changed so NF makes sense and FFA scoring isnt worthless.

Vid Gamer
04-03-04, 01:38
Originally posted by StryfeX
And yes, you *should* start with full health and PSI. Wouldn't hurt if you got a full clip in your gun, too.

--Stryfe

Agreed. Full everything so it's less downtime.

StryfeX
04-03-04, 01:43
Originally posted by Vid Gamer
Agreed. Full everything so it's less downtime. By full everything are you wanting buffs, too? I wouldn't mind seeing that, but it would be kinda hard to implement I think.

Maybe make a small control panel in NF where when you activated it, it stored what buffs/ammo/HP/PSI you have on (except for health and stealth) and when you died, you automatically get all that back.

--Stryfe

Glok
04-03-04, 01:45
nono, just full health and psi would do it, along with a scoring system that makes even an iota of sense.

Vid Gamer
04-03-04, 01:46
There have been so many "improve Neofrag" threads but they are all valid. I especially like the ones that add in new maps like a VR OP setup to practice tactics and such.

Another thing which would be cool is if you could be self sufficient in NF. What I mean is maybe there could be an extra tab feature called NF when you're in there and here you can add in weapons, ammo, health, buffs, etc. so you can test out different things. Would be good to test differ setups with differ buffs and such (although might be too easy).

Glok
04-03-04, 01:50
I would like to see a point system put in place that would reflect how you are doing in anything other than duels. FFAs result in completely meaningless scores.

Here's an idea:
1) For each 10% damage you do to a player, you get 1 point.
2) For each killshot you get one point.
3) For each death you lose 10 points.

This would make the scores in an FFA really closely reflect your performance.

Vid Gamer
04-03-04, 01:51
Let's get CTF with vehicles, too! :D

Psyco Groupie
04-03-04, 01:52
'nuff agro @ the pg kthxbye

StryfeX
04-03-04, 08:11
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
'nuff agro @ the pg kthxbye Hehehe. You can't say you don't ask for it sometimes. ;)

@Glok, that scoring system would be really good.

Too tired to think of anything else to say... 'night. *zzZzZz*

--Stryfe

amfest
04-03-04, 08:19
yea a vehicle NF map . . . with an old style race track maybe and old style audidence stands setup around. No backs just actual benches that many people can sit on. I agree about the scoring though I'd like it also to display like

Wins Deaths
Amfest 4 10
N00b 8 1

I prefer that . .it's like so what if you've killed more .. look how many times you died. (man i suck . .n00b pwd me)

Also an option when the first person that joins that set a kill limit where it' displays the person's name who won then randomly throws everyone somewhere in the match zone for a new start

Dezh
04-03-04, 12:03
I remember when NF was +points for a kill, not just only minuses, it was so gr8 :p

WE WANT IT BACK, atleast I do. :D

suler
04-03-04, 12:08
If they add fake op fights to NF nobody will have any real op fights. Everytime I see people ask other people to duel now they always say OK NF.

Psyco Groupie
04-03-04, 12:10
the idea is people use ops for the bonus + some glory and for 'we own j00' rights you gotta beat people best of 3 with equal teams in NF (NO TURRETS WHAHAHAHA)

ZoomZoom
04-03-04, 17:08
also i think monks should be able to get psi boosters from the ammo cirlce thing :wtf:

some other things i wanna see too:

1. CTF Match
2. Put neofrag in a safe zone ( so more people will use it and when ppl bitch at someone they can challange them to neofrag)
3.a band on ppu monks in neofrag :lol:

that will make me a happy little bunny :D

Kal
04-03-04, 22:37
make a deathmatch version that has no reticle/target box and guns always have 100% accurate aim

thats true deathmatch

ZoomZoom
04-03-04, 22:40
Originally posted by Kal
make a deathmatch version that has no reticle/target box and guns always have 100% accurate aim

thats true deathmatch

erm..... naw thats abit silly now because then tanks will just fuck u up with there uber aim cs...... :rolleyes:

Psyco Groupie
04-03-04, 22:41
Thats called insta gib :rolleyes:

StryfeX
04-03-04, 22:57
Originally posted by ZoomZoom
erm..... naw thats abit silly now because then tanks will just fuck u up with there uber aim cs...... :rolleyes: I say yes. Just make it an option that can be turned on or off. It *would* offer something a little different than "standard" NC-style Neofrag.

--Stryfe

Vid Gamer
04-03-04, 23:03
Originally posted by suler
If they add fake op fights to NF nobody will have any real op fights. Everytime I see people ask other people to duel now they always say OK NF.

Actually, I think it would make for better OP fights because clans could practice their tactics and strategies inside the NF OP scenario's which would make for better and more thought out wars.

ZoomZoom
04-03-04, 23:10
would like to see some more gms in neofrag :rolleyes: wouldnt that be jolly

wooooooho 5 star post :P